Precap for tomorrow (Tuesday) - Vansh asking for a divorce - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by dipali13

And people forget that after so much torture she saved him twice also and second time (poison) he even didn't ready to listen to her against his mahan mother 

Ya..she went through so many mental n physical torture... Even now she is bearing everyones hate n insults.. ishani literally pointed at her character..still how much she bear??yo know what even everything reveal infrnt of vansh,then also everyone ll blame riddhima only including vansh..Vansh always stand with his family,even he knows that they r backstab him..but sadly Riddhima was,is,ll never b a family member to them...I really really feeling bad for tat gal.. she juz craved for love n family ..is this too much to ask.. it's better she leave vr Massimo n go where she can stand for herself,can protect herself n her self respect..

Originally posted by amritat

And she forgave him for that too. πŸ˜†

If my hubby had insulted me like that infront of my MIL putting me into a false position, I would have given him silent treatment for the whole week. πŸ˜†

Also...see how he forgave mahaan mata instantly for burning portrait while he was kicking Riddhima out for supposedly doing the same. Upar se sorry bhi nahi bola uski cheezo ko jalane ke liye...😭 

Patidev ki yeh sab kuch maaf kardiya bachhi ne. But patidev ko dekho...πŸ₯Ί

Typical ITV 

FL has to bear everything and show their mahanta all the time no matter what and that saas somehow winning over the son 

Orange - hahhahaha πŸ˜†

I would do worse and he won’t be able to think what and where I did what 

Originally posted by Pavi10989

Ya..she went through so many mental n physical torture... Even now she is bearing everyones hate n insults.. ishani literally pointed at her character..still how much she bear??yo know what even everything reveal infrnt of vansh,then also everyone ll blame riddhima only including vansh..Vansh always stand with his family,even he knows that they r backstab him..but sadly Riddhima was,is,ll never b a family member to them...I really really feeling bad for tat gal.. she juz craved for love n family ..is this too much to ask.. it's better she leave vr Massimo n go where she can stand for herself,can protect herself n her self respect..

Chances are that the divorce thing is nautanki. Vihaan is πŸ˜ˆ. 

But if it real...I would enjoy it as I love angst. But I'd want Riddhima to show some self-respect n go back to her hostel.

Let these people handle greedy ma-bete on their own. 

@bold - In that case, doesn't Vansh deserve punishment too for:

1. Forcing Riddhima to marry him against her wishes.

2. Putting her through immense mental torture just prior to shootout.

3. Almost kicking her out of the house and burning her belongings for no fault of hers (he didnt apologize for once after knowing the truth but Riddhima did apologize for accusing him falsely for his mom.)

4. Paralyzing her.

Strangely, either bcoz of her own guilt or love for him, Riddhima never thought of "teaching a lesson" to Vansh despite all of the above...n always overlooked his misbehaviour. She even seemed to have completely forgotten how her marriage was a forced one. 

That's up for debate cause she had great chance to escape and came back for Kabir 

Well we know Vansh isn't subtle everything with him has to be extreme to get the truth of the 

real spy who sent the pawn. 

If I was her I would've runaway, given that opportunity instead of staying to be more nosy. After 

finding out the truth that it was AP, he should've of apologize for burning her stuff which I think he replaced at least the teddy bear (not sure) and she should've say sorry for lying that she burn his mother portrait. 

I think she thought him a good lesson by putting tracking device on his car and being

one step ahead of him to kidnapped Ragini. That was a big lesson cause now his mother murderer

is in VRS mansion with son sipping cocktail and plotting to steal his money. 

It's crazy that both times Riddhima is a bride is because of Kabir and not with her consent 

Hopefully the third time will be the charm for Ridhu 

Chances are that the divorce thing is nautanki. Vihaan is πŸ˜ˆ. 

But if it real...I would enjoy it as I love angst. But I'd want Riddhima to show some self-respect n go back to her hosterl.

Let these people handle greedy ma-bete on their own. 

Yes.. she should sign divorce papers n throw on them .n leave the mansion.. let them(Vansh n Ishani) fight wit two devil mom's n sons...

Originally posted by RishiGirl

Typical ITV 

FL has to bear everything and show their mahanta all the time no matter what and that saas somehow winning over the son 

Orange - hahhahaha πŸ˜†

I would do worse and he won’t be able to think what and where I did what 

Yes...moreover ITV heroines are too forgiving for their husband's misgivings.

I remember, in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Thi, Tulsi forgave Mihir n accepted his illegitimate son. But Mihir would snap n insult her at the drop of a hat. 

I still cant forget how Riddhima forgave Vansh so easily for the Navratri fiasco. Do din silent treatment dena tha usse sabke saamne chillane ke liye. πŸ€£

Yes...moreover ITV heroines are too forgiving for their husband's misgivings.

I remember, in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Thi, Tulsi forgave Mihir n accepted his illegitimate son. But Mihir would snap n insult her at the drop of a hat. 

I still cant forget how Riddhima forgave Vansh so easily for the Navratri fiasco. Do din silent treatment dena tha usse sabke saamne chillane ke liye. πŸ€£

Ammmmuuuu 

Tbh I remember only very few scenes of that drama because when that was being telecasted I was not even in my teens. 

I remember only half the scenes 

Having issues and fighting in front of the whole family isn’t fair at all

The same goes for Vansh as well. He never trusted her either. If he did...then he would have confronted her directly about Ishani's footage instead of assuming that her love was fake.

Also I feel she had done enough confronting about Ragini. The outcome was always Vansh screaming at her.

Becz he knew that she was not upto something good, always snooping around n all.

You r right that he always screamed at her for asking about ragini. But he tried to trust her for small things but always found out that she lied to him so it wasn't easy for him to trust her completely.

Actually whole scenario is complete package of Vansh Riddhu n circumstantial mistakes additional factors or mistakes of family members keen to show their piece of truth which lead to this big dhamaka.

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

That's up for debate cause she had great chance to escape and came back for Kabir 

Well we know Vansh isn't subtle everything with him has to be extreme to get the truth of the 

real spy who sent the pawn. 

If I was her I would've runaway, given that opportunity instead of staying to be more nosy. After 

finding out the truth that it was AP, he should've of apologize for burning her stuff which I think he replaced at least the teddy bear (not sure) and she should've say sorry for lying that she burn his mother portrait. 

I think she thought him a good lesson by putting tracking device on his car and being

one step ahead of him to kidnapped Ragini. That was a big lesson cause now his mother murderer

is in VRS mansion with son sipping cocktail and plotting to steal his money. 

It's crazy that both times Riddhima is a bride is because of Kabir and not with her consent 

Hopefully the third time will be the charm for Ridhu 

@bold - Riddhima made that decision much later. Vansh had already forced the marriage n trapped her 3 days before.

@italics - That was no lesson...just consequence of actions of two idiots who would rather assume things and blame each other than sit n talk. 

@red - See this is the problem.

Vansh does something wrong.

Audience - Oh...we know he is grey...he is supposed to act like that.

Riddhima does something wrong.

Same audience - She deserves punishment...she invited trouble...

This double-standards of the audience is what I have a problem with. Otherwise, I find both characters to be flawed...hypocritical...n at times, equally idiotic. Otherwise which newly married couple sits at home to deal with tantrums of family members instead of going to honeymoon? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

Becz he knew that she was not upto something good, always snooping around n all.

You r right that he always screamed at her for asking about ragini. But he tried to trust her for small things but always found out that she lied to him so it wasn't easy for him to trust her completely.

Actually whole scenario is complete package of Vansh Riddhu n circumstantial mistakes additional factors or mistakes of family members keen to show their piece of truth which lead to this big dhamaka.

@bold - EXACTLY! 

Now you hit the nail in its head. 

Most of the issues are bcoz of lack of communication n circumstantial mistakes of either Riansh or family. So it is futile to blame one for everything.