Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Main btati hun naa. Laal aankhein, poonch se idhar udhar cheezein phainkna, and Aadi Naagin hun main ka chant. Iske rehte aur Kya chahiye. Yahi dekh sun k samne wale ko maut ajaye.πŸ€ͺ btao aisi ghatak powers ki kisko lalach na hogi.

Arreeee πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Forget Veer and Jay.

Jo hai powers hone do.

Mujhe Bani ke powers dekhne hai. Aisa kyanhai ki sab uske peeche pare haiπŸ™„

What are these powers that have replaced Naagmani?

I want to know about Aadi naagin's powers and the eagle prince, Veeranshu's powers. The makers should share more information related to their powers. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

You're right. He is not much into the Cheel zone but very much into the "chill" zone. He's frozen - like Sohini has reiterated quite a lot of times, that Veeranshu resembles Lord Shiva - very calm, cool & focused - primarily detached from his powers & position, and steps in when it is the last resort. Till now, he hasn't been angered to such an extent where he would explode & unleash his wrath. Makers have focused so much on Adi Naagin that they have made Veer as her bodyguard/protector instead of showing him as the Cheel Prince - the extent of his powers & the reason behind his calm demeanour. I guess, the only instance of him reaching his extreme limit was killing off Shakura & will remain at that only. Sad. 

Did you study English literature, Ahili? I like your choice of words. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

I want to know about Aadi naagin's powers and the eagle prince, Veeranshu's powers. The makers should share more information related to their powers. 

Even I want to know more about the fantasy part of the show. I want to know about the cheel clan, their powers and bani's powers. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Yeah even I want to see how powerful Bani and Cheel clan is. Want to see more of that. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bani's character doesn't have a steady progression, it flips abruptly. Veeranshu has never boasted of his powers & mostly remains calm, composed & stable while Adi Naag & Adi Naagin have repeatedly kept on emphasising about their powers & position. For Veeranshu, his dominant emotion is his love for Bani & nothing can alter that. Bani is Veer's priority whereas he's secondary for her. I'm literally tired of Bani & Jay treating Veer as an inferior creature, arrey yaar,Veer ke paas itni takat toh hai hi ki dono ko barabari ka takkar de. Maybe it's his majnu attitude which doesn't create any impact,,! Bani scares him off using red eyes, Jay tells him that woh Cheel ke naam pe dhabba hai....,, the Cheel Rajkumar is just too indifferent. He only uses his powers when it is absolutely necessary. Perhaps Jay & Bani really don't have any idea about his powers ! They see him as their enemy, so obviously there's no fear or respect for him. 

I don't think so Ahili! Bani hasn't really disrespected Veer! I mean its not one sided! Having said that, definition of respect is different for each one! Till now in the marriage both were at par! It wasn't like Veer was a damsel in distress! He has also always back answered bani in an appropiate way! He has stood up for himself almost every time! Yes, as an enemy Bani does think she can easily kill Veer! But that's the Aadi-naagin in her speaking! Even if she wasn't Veer's wife, still she would have been riding on the same high horse! But as Veer's wife, she hasn't really called him names just for the heck of it!

About jay also! Jay says a lot of things, but don't you hear what all Veer calls him!πŸ˜† Its much more hilarious and cunning!πŸ˜† Tu kisi galli, chauraahe ka aadi-naag hoga...etc. etc.!πŸ˜† Bani never supported jay to humilate Veer! Usse bass ussko maarne se matlab tha that too with a fair fight! I don't think Veer ko neecha dikhaana ya usse purposefully insult karna was her aim ever! Rahi baat, bani boasting about her powers, I think she has been more bossy with jay than Veer!πŸ˜† 

Kitni baar boli hai woh jay ko, Mei aadi-naagin ko, mera kehena koi nai taalta, aadi-naag bhi nai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

She commands, he listens!πŸ˜† Whereas, Veer is equal with bani! That's a huge difference!

Veer-Jay share a different equation and VaNi share a different one! Veer gives back properly to both of them I feel! Making someone feel inferior is when you humilate someone in front of others and show urself to be superior! That's not the case here, bani isn't just making Veer feel inferior then, she makes everyone around her feel the same!πŸ˜†

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

You're right. He is not much into the Cheel zone but very much into the "chill" zone. He's frozen - like Sohini has reiterated quite a lot of times, that Veeranshu resembles Lord Shiva - very calm, cool & focused - primarily detached from his powers & position, and steps in when it is the last resort. Till now, he hasn't been angered to such an extent where he would explode & unleash his wrath. Makers have focused so much on Adi Naagin that they have made Veer as her bodyguard/protector instead of showing him as the Cheel Prince - the extent of his powers & the reason behind his calm demeanour. I guess, the only instance of him reaching his extreme limit was killing off Shakura & will remain at that only. Sad. 

That he is, very much alike Lord Shiva in his characterization. I actually like that reference alot.

But yes, there hasn't been any incident where he needs to go all berserk. In Shakura incident too, he was very restrained. He did not indulge in a proper fight and only reacted as a self defense. He is reduced to this protector/lover. But I want to see him as cheel prince, showing his actual might and power and wreak havoc on anyone who underestimated him😈

Edited by Shabia1 - 3 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Arreeee πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Han naa🀣

Originally posted by: J2lover

I don't think so Ahili! Bani hasn't really disrespected Veer! I mean its not one sided! Having said that, definition of respect is different for each one! Till now in the marriage both were at par! It wasn't like Veer was a damsel in distress! He has also always back answered bani in an appropiate way! He has stood up for himself almost every time! Yes, as an enemy Bani does think she can easily kill Veer! But that's the Aadi-naagin in her speaking! Even if she wasn't Veer's wife, still she would have been riding on the same high horse! But as Veer's wife, she hasn't really called him names just for the heck of it!

About jay also! Jay says a lot of things, but don't you hear what all Veer calls him!πŸ˜† Its much more hilarious and cunning!πŸ˜† Tu kisi galli, chauraahe ka aadi-naag hoga...etc. etc.!πŸ˜† Bani never supported jay to humilate Veer! Usse bass ussko maarne se matlab tha that too with a fair fight! I don't think Veer ko neecha dikhaana ya usse purposefully insult karna was her aim ever! Rahi baat, bani boasting about her powers, I think she has been more bossy with jay than Veer!πŸ˜† 

Kitni baar boli hai woh jay ko, Mei aadi-naagin ko, mera kehena koi nai taalta, aadi-naag bhi nai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

She commands, he listens!πŸ˜† Whereas, Veer is equal with bani! That's a huge difference!

Veer-Jay share a different equation and VaNi share a different one! Veer gives back properly to both of them I feel! Making someone feel inferior is when you humilate someone in front of others and show urself to be superior! That's not the case here, bani isn't just making Veer feel inferior then, she makes everyone around her feel the same!πŸ˜†

You have put it beautifully Sukhada but main sach kahu toh episodes dekhke mera dimaag ghumne lagta hai... Aise in between  the lines main soch hi nahi paati... πŸ˜†

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

You have put it beautifully Sukhada but main sach kahu toh episodes dekhke mera dimaag ghumne lagta hai... Aise in between  the lines main soch hi nahi paati... πŸ˜†

Same here re!πŸ˜† That's why I don't usually review the episode immediately!πŸ˜† Judgements are formed way too easily!πŸ˜†