Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Ditto! They have devised this pathetic strategy k in Saturday show nothing and on Sunday give a lollipop of bani smiling and conveniently forgetting next Saturday. I mean what the hell?🤪

Veeranshu is cheel prince but she says shut up and whatever as if he is some road side romeo which he has become by the way. He has literally become a clown and a doormat lover for both jay and bani respectively.

I won’t call Veer a clown, he was like that with Jay since the beginning, insulting and arguing with him since the start of the show. The only reason it seems annoying now is because his insults to Jay now seem like that of a 5 year old. Writers should think of better insults. And seriously I want him to ask Jay to leave. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

This is Naagin after all, they won't develop the romantic angle between Veeranshu & Bani, but pacify the viewers with lollipop scenes here & there. Bani is literally stepping on Veer's self respect & he lets her do that because he's head over heels in love with her, and won't mind if she kills him yet again. The point is, VAni are going round & round without going anywhere. They are stuck, so there's no progress yet. What will Bani do after everything gets sorted ? The reason she's staying in the Singhania house is to fulfill her revenge - whatever it is, and now she has got a new enemy to fight, but what after all this ? She doesn't see her future with Veer. And for hell's sake, isn't Veer a Cheel Prince ? How & why does he allow the Adi Naag & Adi Naagin to scare him off, stare & talk him down ? Can't he stand up for himself for once ?! Jay & Bani speak to him as if he's an obstinate child who needs to be reprimanded, that is so disgusting & pathetic ! 

You said it all. 

Why Veer is tolerating these useless naag naagin. Why can't he simply show them there place. Uss loser dhabeywaly ki aukaat nhi hai veer sy baat karney ki aur bani don't deserve veer. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Veer and Jay ka I understand, they will put each other down! Even veer gives back to jay quite finely. My problem is as you said, he lets bani say and act anything!!! Its futile to expect any progress in VaNi relationship! The show is not on their love story! ITS NOT! There's no TRUE LOVE kinda thing in naagin! It was always the love triangle! Everything will revolve around 3 people when it comes to love! They forcefully want to keep jay in between always! Do you realise we haven't gotten a bedroom scene since how long? Its all so that jay shouldn't be sidelined! Let bani end up with jay anyways, I have enough hate for her now!🤢 Its better not to hope a romantic angle between VaNi at all! Jay ko ghussaayenge yeh log, harr moment! Ofc, if the TRP really makes the show last that long! Looking at how frustated people are with bani, they are already going to loose a chunk of audience!

Mila dein iss naagin ko naag ky saath par mere cheelu ka baksh dein. He has showed so much patience. He don't deserve such behavior. He deserves someone who can value him. Not bani who can't differentiate between diamond and silver. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Ditto! They have devised this pathetic strategy k in Saturday show nothing and on Sunday give a lollipop of bani smiling and conveniently forgetting next Saturday. I mean what the hell?🤪

Veeranshu is cheel prince but she says shut up and whatever as if he is some road side romeo which he has become by the way. He has literally become a clown and a doormat lover for both jay and bani respectively.

I dont want such lolipop scenes. Jab taak Vani ky relationship main progression nhi hogi tab taak such scenes and her smile is useless. 

urmita thumbnail

Lollipop scenes...self-respectless veer and emotionless thankless Bani and no Vani relationship progress after 32 episodes....We deserve better...SharBhi deserve better too....and writers deserve a huge trp drop...I don't know about others but not gonna watch this live another minute starting tomorrow...I have given up on Bani and Vani and writers clearly in a full mood of ruining Veer too...so nothing left...

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Perhaps Veeranshu is too indifferent to the constant taunts & disrespect that is meted out to him. I've no qualms about his true & unconditional love for Bani, but at least he should not let her treat him as a sidekick. Shivanya, Shivangi, Bela and heck even Brinda never dared to disrespect their respective partners. 

Edited by forest_foliage - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Lollipop scenes...self-respectless veer and emotionless thankless Bani and no Vani relationship progress after 32 episodes....We deserve better...SharBhi deserve better too....and writers deserve a huge trp drop...I don't know about others but not gonna watch this live another minute starting tomorrow...I have given up on Bani and Vani and writers clearly in a full mood of ruining Veer too...so nothing left...

The makers are totally focusing on the Adi Naagin's enemies & revenge now, hence the other characters are being butchered to no extent. I'm still able to connect with Veeranshu because he doesn't trust Jay's sweetness & he is protective of Bani. But there's no proper reciprocation of feelings from Bani's side, and this should ring the alarm for Veer, that she's in the house not because of the marriage but because she wants to exact her revenge. So basically, no hope for VAni till the very last episode of the season. 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

Right. And I am only tolerating because of sharbhi. Otherwise enough is enough.

Shabia1 thumbnail

The makers are totally focusing on the Adi Naagin's enemies & revenge now, hence the other characters are being butchered to no extent. I'm still able to connect with Veeranshu because he doesn't trust Jay's sweetness & he is protective of Bani. But there's no proper reciprocation of feelings from Bani's side, and this should ring the alarm for Veer, that she's in the house not because of the marriage but because she wants to exact her revenge. So basically, no hope for VAni till the very last episode of the season. 

And why? Do they really think this would garner them trps🤪well they should keep on dreaming. I don't mind his love and protectiveness Lekin agge se koi response koi qadar tou ho. It looks like he is insulting himself when bani rolls her eyes, glares at him and keeps on ignoring him.

Shabia1 thumbnail

Perhaps Veeranshu is too indifferent to the constant taunts & disrespect that is meted out to him. I've no qualms about his true & unconditional love for Bani, but at least he should not let her treat him as a sidekick. Shivanya, Shivangi, Bela and heck even Brinda never dared to disrespect their respective partners. 

That is right. And they even had a valid revenge. And their respective partners were simple sweet humans, why this supernatural powerful grey creature is below them? To highlight the mighty Aadi Naagin?🤪