Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I dont want such lolipop scenes. Jab taak Vani ky relationship main progression nhi hogi tab taak such scenes and her smile is useless. 

I can even predict aj kaisa lollipop mile ga. Kandhe pe sir rakhne Wala. Aur bani stiff si bethi dekhe gi. Background music baje ga. Aur bas. Is it even worth it though?

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Agreed to everything you said👍🏼

Creativity is not an issue. Audience do not accept that is the problem.

Sorry, I meant the author, Kiran Desai in my previous comment. She is Anita Desai's daughter. I wrote Sunita Desai! 😳 I have to edit that previous comment. Many people in India have been watching kitchen politics for 18 to 20 years. That probably shaped their tastes and now they prefer kitchen politics over other stories. Apart from the viewers, the producer, Ekta Kapoor also has responsibility. Even if she shows a family drama or a romantic show she can prioritise characterisation, dialogues, character development, interesting story, etc. As far as her supernatural show, ''Naagin 5'' is concerned, she had opportunities to make the show more interesting. 

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Sorry, I meant the author, Kiran Desai in my previous comment. She is Anita Desai's daughter. I wrote Sunita Desai! 😳 I have to edit that previous comment. Many people in India have been watching kitchen politics for 18 to 20 years. That probably shaped their tastes and now they prefer kitchen politics over other stories. Apart from the viewers, the producer, Ekta Kapoor also has responsibility. Even if she shows a family drama or a romantic show she can prioritise characterisation, dialogues, character development, interesting story, etc. As far as her supernatural show, ''Naagin 5'' is concerned, she had opportunities to make the show interesting. 

It's alright you can edit it😊

But yes the tastes of audiences have been shaped and that too by Balaji shows themselves. But I also think that Ekta is interested in this franchise now. The promotion was never adequate. The execution and characterization is poor as well as editing. That's the main issue. 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And why? Do they really think this would garner them trps🤪well they should keep on dreaming. I don't mind his love and protectiveness Lekin agge se koi response koi qadar tou ho. It looks like he is insulting himself when bani rolls her eyes, glares at him and keeps on ignoring him.

The Adi Naagin is highly dominant in Bani, she's 30% Veer's wife, and 70% Adi Naagin. The other Naagins balanced their Naagin & wifey side pretty well. In Bani's case, she has got her mortal foe as her husband whom she had killed in the past. Now that she has no reason to hate him, she still has inhibitions because she's bound by a lot of conditions, ethics & morals while Veeranshu loves unconditionally & fearlessly. Bani is a weakly written character, period. 

forest_foliage thumbnail

That is right. And they even had a valid revenge. And their respective partners were simple sweet humans, why this supernatural powerful grey creature is below them? To highlight the mighty Aadi Naagin?🤪

Bani's character doesn't have a steady progression, it flips abruptly. Veeranshu has never boasted of his powers & mostly remains calm, composed & stable while Adi Naag & Adi Naagin have repeatedly kept on emphasising about their powers & position. For Veeranshu, his dominant emotion is his love for Bani & nothing can alter that. Bani is Veer's priority whereas he's secondary for her. I'm literally tired of Bani & Jay treating Veer as an inferior creature, arrey yaar,Veer ke paas itni takat toh hai hi ki dono ko barabari ka takkar de. Maybe it's his majnu attitude which doesn't create any impact,,! Bani scares him off using red eyes, Jay tells him that woh Cheel ke naam pe dhabba hai....,, the Cheel Rajkumar is just too indifferent. He only uses his powers when it is absolutely necessary. Perhaps Jay & Bani really don't have any idea about his powers ! They see him as their enemy, so obviously there's no fear or respect for him. 

Edited by forest_foliage - 3 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

The Adi Naagin is highly dominant in Bani, she's 30% Veer's wife, and 70% Adi Naagin. The other Naagins balanced their Naagin & wifey side pretty well. In Bani's case, she has got her mortal foe as her husband whom she had killed in the past. Now that she has no reason to hate him, she still has inhibitions because she's bound by a lot of conditions, ethics & morals while Veeranshu loves unconditionally & fearlessly. Bani is a weakly written character, period. 

Agreed👍🏼

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Bani's character doesn't have a steady progression, it flips abruptly. Veeranshu has never boasted of his powers & mostly remains calm, composed & stable while Adi Naag & Adi Naagin have repeatedly kept on emphasising about their powers & position. For Veeranshu, his dominant emotion is his love for Bani & nothing can alter that. Bani is Veer's priority whereas he's secondary for her. I'm literally tired of Bani & Jay treating Veer as an inferior creature, arrey yaar,Veer ke paas itni takat toh hai hi ki dono ko barabari ka takkar de. Maybe it's his majnu attitude which doesn't create any impact,,! Bani scares him off using red eyes, Jay tells him that woh Cheel ke naam pe dhabba hai....,, the Cheel Rajkumar is just too indifferent. He only uses his powers when it is absolutely necessary. Perhaps Jay & Bani really don't have any idea about his powers ! They see him as their enemy, so obviously there's no fear or respect for him. 

This is why I absolutely adore him as character. And I have said before too. He does not care about his own powers. He has so much control on himself which is so unlikely for a powerful cheel creature. I want to see his limit. 

Everyone says veer powerful hai, unique hai but we are yet to see him use his actual powers. Yahi msla jay aur bani ka hai. They haven't seen him use his powers so they don't pay heed. Veeranshu is also the one to blame here. He does not carry himself the way a cheel prince should. Usko halka le rhe hain ye Aadi naag aur Naagin. And I so want him to show them for once what he really is.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Forget Veer and Jay.

Jo hai powers hone do.

Mujhe Bani ke powers dekhne hai. Aisa kyanhai ki sab uske peeche pare hai🙄

What are these powers that have replaced Naagmani?

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Forget Veer and Jay.

Jo hai powers hone do.

Mujhe Bani ke powers dekhne hai. Aisa kyanhai ki sab uske peeche pare hai🙄

What are these powers that have replaced Naagmani?

Main btati hun naa. Laal aankhein, poonch se idhar udhar cheezein phainkna, and Aadi Naagin hun main ka chant. Iske rehte aur Kya chahiye. Yahi dekh sun k samne wale ko maut ajaye.🤪 btao aisi ghatak powers ki kisko lalach na hogi.

forest_foliage thumbnail

This is why I absolutely adore him as character. And I have said before too. He does not care about his own powers. He has so much control on himself which is so unlikely for a powerful cheel creature. I want to see his limit. 

Everyone says veer powerful hai, unique hai but we are yet to see him use his actual powers. Yahi msla jay aur bani ka hai. They haven't seen him use his powers so they don't pay heed. Veeranshu is also the one to blame here. He does not carry himself the way a cheel prince should. Usko halka le rhe hain ye Aadi naag aur Naagin. And I so want him to show them for once what he really is.

You're right. He is not much into the Cheel zone but very much into the "chill" zone. He's frozen - like Sohini has reiterated quite a lot of times, that Veeranshu resembles Lord Shiva - very calm, cool & focused - primarily detached from his powers & position, and steps in when it is the last resort. Till now, he hasn't been angered to such an extent where he would explode & unleash his wrath. Makers have focused so much on Adi Naagin that they have made Veer as her bodyguard/protector instead of showing him as the Cheel Prince - the extent of his powers & the reason behind his calm demeanour. I guess, the only instance of him reaching his extreme limit was killing off Shakura & will remain at that only. Sad.