Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Right. And I am only tolerating because of sharbhi. Otherwise enough is enough.

I mean I was watching initial episodes again the other day and I realised they did use to give monologues to Bani before...Bani used to think and feel too...all the I hate cheel ye karungi vo karungi thoughts... right up until Bani actually hated veer...the day Bani started being soft towards Veer, started caring us approximately the day all monologues thoughts and emotions stopped showing....its like they are deliberately writing this character such that any positive emotions or love or humane behaviour is strictly prohibited...itni inconsistent and badly written Bani is she is literally repelling me big time now...

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

I mean I was watching initial episodes again the other day and I realised they did use to give monologues to Bani before...Bani used to think and feel too...all the I hate cheel ye karungi vo karungi thoughts... right up until Bani actually hated veer...the day Bani started being soft towards Veer, started caring us approximately the day all monologues thoughts and emotions stopped showing....its like they are deliberately writing this character such that any positive emotions or love or humane behaviour is strictly prohibited...itni inconsistent and badly written Bani is she is literally repelling me big time now...

Yes. She used to voice her thoughts. She had Monologues until she came in singhania house. Uske baad thore hote hote khatam ho gye. But we always get jay's Monologues. Even yesterday he voiced out his thought process. So yes it seems they are deliberately spoiling bani's character. Not that her character was likeable before

I think we just have to make peace with her weak characterization. I'll bear until they keep veer's character somewhat intact. If they touch his character😡

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

The makers are totally focusing on the Adi Naagin's enemies & revenge now, hence the other characters are being butchered to no extent. I'm still able to connect with Veeranshu because he doesn't trust Jay's sweetness & he is protective of Bani. But there's no proper reciprocation of feelings from Bani's side, and this should ring the alarm for Veer, that she's in the house not because of the marriage but because she wants to exact her revenge. So basically, no hope for VAni till the very last episode of the season. 

exactly so true... totally agree...veer bani se pyaar karta hai awesome...he should never leave her , I agree...but does he really need to let her walk all over him... Should it not effect him that Bani isn't grateful at all... doesn't appreciate him at all... should he not realise Bani is in the house for the fight not him...he doesn't need to be angry or mu or leave her...no God no...but he could keep a little self respect...and Bani k lie to kuch kahena hi nehi mujhe...adi naagin side pe focus kar rahe to vo side hi dhang se likh dete...but they are just doing bad writting in general and making Vani impossible...

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

exactly so true... totally agree...veer bani se pyaar karta hai awesome...he should never leave her , I agree...but does he really need to let her walk all over him... Should it not effect him that Bani isn't grateful at all... doesn't appreciate him at all... should he not realise Bani is in the house for the fight not him...he doesn't need to be angry or mu or leave her...no God no...but he could keep a little self respect...and Bani k lie to kuch kahena hi nehi mujhe...adi naagin side pe focus kar rahe to vo side hi dhang se likh dete...but they are just doing bad writting in general and making Vani impossible...

Maarkaat ke aane se pehle Bani ne kuch bhi nahi kiya apart from killing Shukla's sons & Mayuri. Naagin content was missing, isiliye ab bhar bhar ke sasuma vs bahurani content mil raha hai, so much so ki baki important characters ko sidekick bana diya hai. Well, if it helps with the trp, then it's fine. 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Maarkaat ke aane se pehle Bani ne kuch bhi nahi kiya apart from killing Shukla's sons & Mayuri. Naagin content was missing, isiliye ab bhar bhar ke sasuma vs bahurani content mil raha hai, so much so ki baki important characters ko sidekick bana diya hai. Well, if it helps with the trp, then it's fine. 

Ultimately trp is the boss naa.😔

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Ultimately trp is the boss naa.😔

Right