Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shabia1

And here we even started to compare our theories with korean shows🤪

In order to make a good show like Koreans and Chinese people the producer needs to think differently. It's 2020! But the producer probably believes her viewers are not demanding. The makers should do proper research to make an interesting show. They need to display different shades and characteristics of their characters. The dialogue writers should write good dialogues. There are also other aspects which should be improved. I read articles on eagles on the internet. I came to know some fascinating facts about them. If the makers incorporated characteristics of eagles in Singhanias those creatures would have been so interesting. They are shape-shifting eagles after all! Sanjay Leela Bhanshali always prioritises creativity. He takes his works so seriously! That's the reason, SLB's movies look so visually appealing. Songs from his movies sound so beautiful. Yes, I noticed flaws in his movies as well. But he puts a lot of effort in his movies! That is visible in his works. Therefore, I admire him. That's what I want from a director and a producer. Indians certainly do not lack talent. They definitely have the abilities to make shows like East Asians (Koreans and Chinese people). Pakistanis and Chinese people make shows on their novels. Indian authors also write good novels, novellas and short stories. There are books written by authors like Anita Desai, Kiran Desai, Khuswant Singh, Arundhuti Roy, Ruskin Bond (my favourite), R.K. Narayan and so on. However, tv shows are not made on novels here because many trp viewers probably prefer family drama. 

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Sukhada last episode mein bani ro rahi thhi... Tandav kar rahi thhi aur aaj veer ko push kar rahi hai? Shoulder pe haath bhi nahi rakhne de rahi? Aa badhu shu chhe? 

I know poorva,but I have kind of had least expectations as it is now! The show does not have a emotional connect. I have started watching it with a different approach now! Just to watch sharad literally! Baaki bakwaas I have started skipping! So with the lowest expectations I had, the episode was tolerable!😆 I have no hopes from bani! She's just a non-emotional bitch! I hope makers never ever write such a female lead ever!!! She's a torture to watch! But I have decided not invest emotionally! Frustation aata hai bss, aur kuch nai!

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

In order to make a good show like Koreans and Chinese people the producer needs to think differently. It's 2020! But the producer probably believes her viewers are not demanding. The makers should do proper research to make an interesting show. They need to display different shades and characteristics of their characters. The dialogue writers should write good dialogues. There are also other aspects which should be improved. I read articles on eagles on the internet. I came to know some fascinating facts about them. If the makers incorporated characteristics of eagles in Singhanias those creatures would have been so interesting. They are shape-shifting eagles after all! Sanjay Leela Bhanshali always prioritises creativity. He takes his works so seriously! That's the reason, SLB's movies look so visually appealing. Songs from his movies sound so beautiful. Yes, I noticed flaws in his movies as well. But he puts a lot of effort in his movies! That is visible in his works. Therefore, I admire him. That's what I want from a director and a producer. Indians certainly do not lack talent. They definitely have the abilities to make shows like East Asians (Koreans and Chinese people). Pakistanis and Chinese people make shows on their novels. Indian authors also write good novels, novellas and short stories. There are books written by authors like Anita Desai, Sunita Desai, Khuswant Singh, Arundhuti Roy, Ruskin Bond (my favourite), R.K. Narayan and so on. However, tv shows are not made on novels here because many trp viewers probably prefer family drama. 

Agreed to everything you said👍🏼

Creativity is not an issue. Audience do not accept that is the problem.

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: J2lover

I know poorva,but I have kind of had least expectations as it is now! The show does not have a emotional connect. I have started watching it with a different approach now! Just to watch sharad literally! Baaki bakwaas I have started skipping! So with the lowest expectations I had, the episode was tolerable!😆 I have no hopes from bani! She's just a non-emotional bitch! I hope makers never ever write such a female lead ever!!! She's a torture to watch! But I have decided not invest emotionally! Frustation aata hai bss, aur kuch nai!

Oh no. She is not a complete non-emotional bitch, she is a non-emotional bitch for the one who loves her like crazy. Remember the 100 walt smile she gave when she saw that door? And now remember her blank face seeing veer. That is why I feel like cussing her. Maybe it's veer's fault as well. He gives her more than she needs and deserves. I don't think she will ever love veer the way he loves her. Never.👎🏼

NINALOGY thumbnail

How did you emotionally detach yourself. Muhje bhi bata do behen. Because I m tired of this. Lost my all hopes. Watching it only for Sharbhi and Veer. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Oh no. She is not a complete non-emotional bitch, she is a non-emotional bitch for the one who loves her like crazy. Remember the 100 walt smile she gave when she saw that door? And now remember her blank face seeing veer. That is why I feel like cussing her. Maybe it's veer's fault as well. He gives her more than she needs and deserves. I don't think she will ever love veer the way he loves her. Never.👎🏼

No hopes from her now. 

She was literally crying for veer in last episode and today she was pushing him. Chachi, mehek dehek, neighbors sab ki parwaa hai isko par nhi hai tu veer ki. Jab taak bani veer sy dorr nhi hogi isko veer ki qadar nhi honi. She is thankless ruthless soul. 

J2lover thumbnail

She loves to throw attitude to veer now I feel! She does it on purpose! She knows Veer gives her all the attention in the world, so she can just treat him however she wants!🤔 Why is Veer so passive but all the time? Kitna patience level hai bande ka, not once he gets angry! Not once he feels offended!🤔 Veer needs to stop being this obsessive lover boy all the time! It just adds oil to the already exploding ego of bani!🥱 Now she has even started using her powers on him! I mean like WTH!🤢 Bani can never love anyone! Sirf khudse pyaar hai usse!

But overall episode muzhe itna boring nai laga! Bani is the sore eye here!🤢

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

She loves to throw attitude to veer now I feel! She does it on purpose! She knows Veer gives her all the attention in the world, so she can just treat him however she wants!🤔 Why is Veer so passive but all the time? Kitna patience level hai bande ka, not once he gets angry! Not once he feels offended!🤔 Veer needs to stop being this obsessive lover boy all the time! It just adds oil to the already exploding ego of bani!🥱 Now she has even started using her powers on him! I mean like WTH!🤢 Bani can never love anyone! Sirf khudse pyaar hai usse!

But overall episode muzhe itna boring nai laga! Bani is the sore eye here!🤢

Veer should stop behaving like this. Bandey main bhot himmat hai par hum mein nhi hai. 

Bani will never love him the way he loves her. Bani take him for granted. I badly want to see Vani separation shayd phir hi bani ko thodi aqaal aye. 

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

No hopes from her now. 

She was literally crying for veer in last episode and today she was pushing him. Chachi, mehek dehek, neighbors sab ki parwaa hai isko par nhi hai tu veer ki. Jab taak bani veer sy dorr nhi hogi isko veer ki qadar nhi honi. She is thankless ruthless soul. 

Its her aadi-naagin ego!!! That will never let her be soft towards veer! I mean show that she has become soft! She extremely guarded when it comes to him! But to a level that it becomes frustating to watch her onscreen! yeh kaise pathetic female lead likhi hai writers ne! Do they even read their own script sometimes! She will only cry for veer when he's not around! The moment he's back to his over attentive mode, isske tantrums shuru!🤢

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

How did you emotionally detach yourself. Muhje bhi bata do behen. Because I m tired of this. Lost my all hopes. Watching it only for Sharbhi and Veer. 

Detach hojaati hu mei, once there's no reason to attach! Abb show mei kuch bhi ho, I just watch it to get my weekly dose of Veeranshu's darshan!😆❤️ Life is already full of problems, if this one hour of watching Veer even with a pathetic female lead is thereputic for me, then why not!😆 Bani ki saarees, jhumkas and Veer, these are enough reasons for me to tolerate an hour!😆 Am really tired of ranting yrr! Faayda toh hota nai hai blood boil krke! Nobody has forced us to watch! VaNi ka temptation chodd diya hai meine!😆 Bani anyways doesn't deserve Veer!😳