Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Yes what is this place yeh hai kya ??? 😕

Fingers crossed it’s a psych ward for suicidal back-stabbing sisters! 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yhcfan1

Fingers crossed it’s a psych ward for suicidal back-stabbing sisters! 

I've got a feeling preesha bought her to psychiatrist lol it gone to see where mahima was admitted 🤪

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Hey has any1 tried voting on the ita award it dont let me for some reason Dosent submit my votes any1 tried help if u can plz ?? Abrar has liked people post on insta that have put on about the voting and comwmmtwd we shuld vote for them they deserve to win as much we can any1 help 

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey has any1 tried voting on the ita award it dont let me for some reason Dosent submit my votes any1 tried help if u can plz ?? Abrar has liked people post on insta that have put on about the voting and comwmmtwd we shuld vote for them they deserve to win as much we can any1 help 

I voted a couple of days ago and it worked fine.

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WorkerB

I voted a couple of days ago and it worked fine.

Pata nahi it just dont let me submit my votes r u in the uk

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Good Morning Girls 🤗🤗🤗

How are ya this morning and how did we like the episode today 😎

I personally rewatched the second part three times so that should say about how much I liked it😆

Ishika64 thumbnail

Pata nahi it just dont let me submit my votes r u in the uk

I voted several times. It didn't give me any issue. May be you wanna try in different browser or something.

Ishika64 thumbnail

We got uber cute RuSha scene with wifey kissing him twice.. Second one is gonna make beard club member very happy (Not that I wasn't 😆)

Then it was return of back hug. Wifey being shy after tha display of affection before😆

And here's the best scene of the day. Preesha doing Yuvraj ki hatai and beating him with her chappals 🤣🤣Av koi khanna mat ye Preesha kyu Yuvraj ke paas jati rehati hai... Oh I saw that scene multiple times too. Itani khushi 😆😆

Rudra was proud of wifey too when she said mene tunhrah kam kar diya. Bahar fikva diya uss Yuvraj ko.. Buhahahah😈

We got then discussing M2 in their bed and another lingering hand kissie (Each one is lasting longer than earlier ones!!) 

After that wait oh wait...... And drum rolls please... We gota Preesha's POV... 🥳🥳

Muje kyu weird lag raha hain.. Mera dil to Beth gaya ye dekh ke... Oh my poor girl... Abhi to aur hoga... Sadist in me can't wait to see it. 😈😈

Rudra's reaction at finding Mahima in bed 😆😆

Ye Mr. And Mrs. Dhakkan Khurana kitane intelligent hain.. Khud hi reason dhundh liya. Ese log ho to enemies ko kuch jyada karane ki zaroorat nai 🤣🤣

But but but and my only complaint with episode is.. They went to sleep in Saransh's room alone.... Why didn't we get to see cuddling and hugging while sleeping 😡😡 (But I'm hoping we may get it tomorrow)

Saransh's reaction and questions to Mahima 👍🏼

Ishika64 thumbnail

Precap - 

Vasu ki to main na😡😡😡

GPS has right idea. You go GPS 👏

Jhallu Preesha is treat to watch 😎

Rudra back to school and we'll get to see Rudra in uniform 

M2 zombie walk 😵🤢

Suffice is to say I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's episode after ages if for nothing else then for the morning after (First time them alone in a bed) scene😆

P. S. CVs kya jata tha un dono ko dikha dete sote hue aaj bhi. 😡

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi all good morning

I liked the episode

Preesha ne kush Kar Diya

We got pree Pov for Ru and Sar 

and sexy kisses to Ru ...I watched it two times before coming here...😳 they both were looking so hot in their night wears..... night shoots Ka  kamaal Haan ...we want more night shoots 🥳.

When Ru pulled her from back ....that moment was felt like they were real husband and wife  full on masti .

Also preesha ne aachi se sandal se pitaayi ki yuvraj ki . Aur bhaga bhaga ke mara.

Aaj toh kush hogayi main.

Also Ru ne bacha liye presha aur fandom ki izzat ko... pata Nahi preesha mahan banke wahan se chali jaati toh ...kya hota😡

Special request to Saba ...for her version of Ru and pree ka kamaaal