Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

LMAO so according to abhi did rhea always know prachi was her sister? God when will rhea's crimes against prachi come to abhi's awareness? Even then I have no hope of a justified and strong response of action by abhi against rhea. I'm telling you they are using this rhea arrest to set up an even bigger misunderstanding and another negative track to move the show forward. Already I'm fearing that when prachi gets to know rhea is her sister, she will get into sacrifice mode. I'm seriously already fed up with the constant negativity and lack of consequences for villains in this show, but if pranbir are sacrificed for papa's criminal beti then I'm done. Already both bhagya shows are slowly being overtaken by SP's new shows anupama and slowly are losing their ratings due to overstretching and repetitious tracks. 

If Pranbir is sacrificed then none of us will be here. Tolerating all this crap for Pranbir. I am all for drama. But if Pranbir are permanently sacrificed then they will have to bear the wrath of fans. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

PH favouritism. 

Old Rhea left the show because of her character's overdose of negativity, cvs didn't even care what complaints she had regarding this.

Now, cvs is whitewashing Rhea (they think its working, but its failing miserably big time) when new face arrived. 

Not to mention, she is Balaji face.

She's getting more SS too. 

Ugh hate that she is getting too much SS because of favoritism. If they like her so much, then whitewash her completely and remove her permanently from Pranbir's life. Why make her do crimes and then justify those crimes? ðŸ¤¢

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I don't think partiality was so much when it was old Rhea. She used to get scolded whenever her crimes were exposed. Except Pragya no one used to run around giving justifications for her criminal acts. Prachi used to put her in place very nicely. Abhi also used to blast her when he got to know about her evil plans against Prachi. Heck, I remember that even Abhi's taiji once scolded Rhea for pushing Prachi towards suicide. But ever since this new Rhea came, everyone is busy trying to justify her actions. Don't know what changed after the lockdown, but it is really irritating.

They changed certain things for worse after lockdown. Story before lockdown was less negative. Thank heavens Pranbir is the only thing which is not ruined. Touch wood. 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

In Pranbir almost wedding track,

She met an accident and he not even once asked about it🤣

And when she did the fire drama, he went to meet her only because of his relationship with Prachi was at risk because of her. And he even pacified her because he knows if she starts tantrums, she won't listen to anything he wanna say.

so basically HE IS JUST TOLERATING HER because they live close & he has to see her face😆

That nautanki keep saying "Ranbir.. ranbir" and he don't even care about her existence. ðŸ˜† Only time he thinks about her is when she hurts Prachi or she becomes hurdle in Pranbir's life. I want Ranbir to say to her face that he don't give a damn about her existence. It would be bonus if useless Mehras and Kohlis also listen to it.

livelytanu thumbnail

I think he don't even remember it. smiley36 Right now he don't even care about nautanki, so why would he remember some stupid bet given by her. 

Absolutely agree. Why shall he? He has more important things to so. Why shall we even attach so much of importance to Riya's bet. 

The CVs might bring this track to create MU between Pranbir. It doesn't matter. Didn't I say I would love to see some angst? 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ugh hate that she is getting too much SS because of favoritism. If they like her so much, then whitewash her completely and remove her permanently from Pranbir's life. Why make her do crimes and then justify those crimes? ðŸ¤¢

My point exactly

You can't expect viewers to welcome her as positive character if she's up to breaking apart someone else's happy relationship🤔

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

Next time Prachi is blamed for something she didn't do, I want someone to point out that she also didn't have a parent in her life. Let's see what mahaan mommy-papa would say to that. If nautanki's 100 crimes can be forgiven because she didn't have a mother, then Prachi should also get the same benefit. How come it is two different rules for the twins. One gets away with everything and other is blamed for things she didn't even think about.

Priyodorshee thumbnail

That nautanki keep saying "Ranbir.. ranbir" and he don't even care about her existence. ðŸ˜† Only time he thinks about her is when she hurts Prachi or she becomes hurdle in Pranbir's life. I want Ranbir to say to her face that he don't give a damn about her existence. It would be bonus if useless Mehras and Kohlis also listen to it.

Hehe so true😆

Mehra&Kohlis will be like "fights happen in friendship (to them...its louuuub tho) lets just ignore it"...

🤢

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Absolutely agree. Why shall he? He has more important things to so. Why shall we even attach so much of importance to Riya's bet. 

The CVs might bring this track to create MU between Pranbir. It doesn't matter. Didn't I say I would love to see some angst? 

Sometimes I think that only Pranbir fandom remember about that bet. ðŸ˜†

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Next time Prachi is blamed for something she didn't do, I want someone to point out that she also didn't have a parent in her life. Let's see what mahaan mommy-papa would say to that. If nautanki's 100 crimes can be forgiven because she didn't have a mother, then Prachi should also get the same benefit. How come it is two different rules for the twins. One gets away with everything and other is blamed for things she didn't even think about.

Yes. Thats the point.

No one literally no one not even mommy ever mentions that Prachi grew up without father too. Moreover she had to struggle in her life. Real struggle. 

She had to stay at her uncle's house where aunt was a total biatch, she couldn't even have sufficient food. This is what struggle is.

Struggle is nothing like "not getting attention from a guy who she finds hawt". She doesn't even care about Ranbir's personality at all. For her, its all about attention & snatching away Prachi's happiness. 

Prachi didn't even have family other than her mother. Rhea had.

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago