Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

since when does growing up without your biological mother mean everyone is obligated to forgive you?

This.

This is the thing.

The most annoying part is whenever Rhea's deeds are mentioned.. every freaking time mommy issue is brought. Every time its mentioned that she is alone🤔 how so?

She got a house full of people who actually care for her, its just she never welcomed their love. Since her entry scene she is being a brat & everyone is like "she doesn't have mother, so lets forgive her" 

I don't even care how her parents or someone else treat her ot whatever. 

My only concern is Pranbir. This brat's each and every move harms Pranbir one way or another. This is unacceptable. 

Seriously the other couple can cherish her, worship her, spoil her beyond for all I care.

Just leave Pranbir out of this nonsense. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

he was like "F it!" and clearly decided being honest with his lady love is more important than fulfilling his future saas' weird demands of secrecy over issues that don't make sense to him in the first place. Our boy has his priorities set in the right place

IKR❤️

Loved loved loved it!

Yes I liked the dilemma part too. This means he definitely care of future sasu maa a lots.

But Pranbir❤️❤️❤️

I will always love the fact that they share everything with each others

Communication is the key!

Pranbir is the only thing that keeps me hooked to the show, more specifically, Ranbir's love for Prachi😳

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: livelytanu

The ring looked so good on Ranbir's fingers. The promises they made on today's episode. smiley42

that was best part from whole episode 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Kya double standered hai yaar!smiley11

And Prachi - who has always been a good human being...just because his psycho sis showed some clip..  he went straight to Prachi's house to say her father must be ashamed of her.

smiley29smiley29

We can't expect anything good from him ... 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I don't think partiality was so much when it was old Rhea. She used to get scolded whenever her crimes were exposed. ever since this new Rhea came, everyone is busy trying to justify her actions. Don't know what changed after the lockdown, but it is really irritating.

PH favouritism. 

Old Rhea left the show because of her character's overdose of negativity, cvs didn't even care what complaints she had regarding this.

Now, cvs is whitewashing Rhea (they think its working, but its failing miserably big time) when new face arrived. 

Not to mention, she is Balaji face.

She's getting more SS too. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I think he don't even remember it.  Right now he don't even care about nautanki, so why would he remember some stupid bet given by her.

In Pranbir almost wedding track,

She met an accident and he not even once asked about it🤣

And when she did the fire drama, he went to meet her only because of his relationship with Prachi was at risk because of her. And he even pacified her because he knows if she starts tantrums, she won't listen to anything he wanna say.

so basically HE IS JUST TOLERATING HER because they live close & he has to see her face😆

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I  think its because she doesn't  want to create rift between Ranbir and her mother which is justifiable given her character.

correct .... 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. But when everyone thought Prachi was coming between Ranbir and Rhea he should have told the truth to Prachi about him confessing to Rhea.

Right , he should make everything clear with Prachi before it's too late 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone. New thread. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm sorry but since when does growing up without your biological mother mean everyone is obligated to forgive you? I used to think abhi is a bad father and too forgiving towards his vamp sister just because of blood relations, but pragya has proved that she is just like abhi when it comes to forgiving evil deeds, especially if committed by her own flesh and blood. There is no consequences for aliya and rhea.... no wonder they never mend their ways ore realise they have done wrong so should never repeat their mistakes. 

Absolutely agree here. Both are unbearable.