Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Prachi didn't even have family other than her mother. Rhea had.

still Prachi is good human being 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

RR fandom too.

Yes they have a fanpage too😆

I saw edit of RR hug (where Ranbir was super uncomfortable) & admin had put a heart shape around it🤢

Not only cvs,

People are also romanticizing molestation now!👎🏼

I Didn't  know people ship this pair 😆

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: janecastle

Mehras and Kohlis are idiots of highest order. Wonder how these people became successful businessmen with this pea-sized brain. 

🤣

I wonder too! They seem educated too! How so😆

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This🤣🤣🤣

In dussher episode, she fell on his arms intentionally and starts fishing for compliments😆

Ranbir said she looks good just to shut her mouth so that he can talk about Pranbir relationship 🤣

The way she makes him uncomfortable by her touch tho🤢👎🏼 

I feel so bad for him while watching such things! Just because the victim is male...CVS is romanticizing molestation🤔

That scene was in such a bad taste. 🤢 Would people say the same thing if a boy was doing it to a girl. Poor Ranbir. The things he has to tolerate.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think partiality was so much when it was old Rhea. She used to get scolded whenever her crimes were exposed. Except Pragya no one used to run around giving justifications for her criminal acts. Prachi used to put her in place very nicely. Abhi also used to blast her when he got to know about her evil plans against Prachi. Heck, I remember that even Abhi's taiji once scolded Rhea for pushing Prachi towards suicide. But ever since this new Rhea came, everyone is busy trying to justify her actions. Don't know what changed after the lockdown, but it is really irritating.

She is the apple of eye of Balaji for some reason. Not that she is some great actress. Saw her in one of their web shows, nothing to write home about. She was mini nautanki dialed down to 2

My only issue with the actress they don't let her act her age. Always the same monotonous rona dhona  and petulant crap and it takes up 70% of SS. Now their plan of whitewashing her just because she is daughter of "golden couple". Did the idiots realized it just now ek saal se kya machar mar rahe they

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mehras and Kohlis are idiots of highest order. Wonder how these people became successful businessmen with this pea-sized brain. 

That's  what I too have been wondering 😆. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Exactly. If anyone has the right to complain, then it is only Prachi. But she won't. Because she is fighter and a survivor and not a crybaby like that nautanki. Sometimes I wish to get inside my screen and smack that nautanki for uttering rubbish all the time and playing victim. 🤢

Prachi ❤️❤️

I always talk about how incredible character Ranbir is.. but she❤️

I totally love that she tries to be happy with whatever she has! Yes she misses her father but never tries to use this as a card to cover up for mistakes. Even she herself always says her mother has given her all the love one needs. This is how you should be grateful for whatever you have❤️ 

Yes she annoys me with over mahanta sometimes because ultimately she's the one who gets hurts at the end, but I can't help admire her. 

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

RR fandom too.

Yes they have a fanpage too😆

I saw edit of RR hug (where Ranbir was super uncomfortable) & admin had put a heart shape around it🤢

Not only cvs,

People are also romanticizing molestation now!👎🏼

RR has a fandom. Wow people are actually shipping a murderer with a decent guy. 🤢 No wonder ITV keeps showing rubbish. There are people out there who will lap up anything.

@red- People are so seriously misinformed. They think that it is OK to show these things happening with a guy just because he is a guy. 👎🏼 

Nautanki is taking inspiration from Huliya aunty. Didn't she drug Purab too. Showing these things so casually makes me feel sick. 🤢

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I Didn't  know people ship this pair 😆

As I said..anything to oppose Pranbir🤪

If a Rhea being a murderer can be their fav...anything is possible

janecastle thumbnail

And some people do feel sympathy for her😆