Harleen.jpg

RV dad Harmeet  Malhotra

Harmeet.jpg

RV sisters Preeti 

images-26-3.jpeg

Rv sister Pari 

RV son Rahul (7 year old)

gossip-1605426382.jpg  

RV cousin baby sister Gunjan (6 year old)

dol3.jpg

RV cousin sister Aliya (24 years)

Untitled.jpg

RV cousin brother Amar (elder, 34 years)

e6fbf64eda18b0a95fd247767c498e18.jpg

RV bhabhi seema 

Aishwarya-Sakhuja.jpg

RV phupaji Pratap Singh 

phupa.jpg

RV Bua mom  Garima

RV aunty Rima

Rima aunty kids Ajay and Vijay (elder cousin brothers of RV) 

Purvi family - Prachi Ranveer Ashok Manpreet Vishaka Diya 

Yashwant and Vaishali - Pratap brother and Yug parents 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Synopsis 

RV is upcoming business man in asia and india whose millionaire and ambitious. But RV hides a secret in his life of his past. RV has only one aim to find the person who destroyed his past and childhood and destroy him and his family. Rv gets recurring nightmares of his family at night and cannot sleep properly. His only solace is his baby sister Gunjan who is his life and his mother Savitri Devi who had lost her mental balance. In quest for mission of his life he meets Purvi Kohli once and starts getting attracted to her. But he ignores this attraction as it comes in his path to find his enemy. Krishna Kakkar challenges him on his path to become greatest business man ever and find his enemy. 

Who is RV enemy? 

What happened to Rv sister who was kidnapped? 

Is RV enemy linked to Purvi and Prachi somewhere? 

Can RV find his enemy and take revenge?

Why RV hates his enemy so much? 

Why Rv do not stay in his dad home but buaji family? 

What is RV terrible past that world do not know? 

How is KK linked to RV? 

myviewprem thumbnail

Precap post

Part17 RK childhood tragedy 

RV feeds his mother and than she sleeps on his lap grabbing doll in hand and sings lullaby to it

RV looks at his mother and that torn doll. In 25 years his mom hardly changed 4 to 5 dolls all worn and torn out and secretly changed by RV when shes asleep. She has assumed that that doll is her baby in womb which died 25 years back. RV caresses his mothers hair.

As a 6 year old kid RV had grown up suddenly into head of his family taking care of his sick mother after losing his father and family and their business. Luckily Garima bua went and got them to her home in Mumbai from delhi. From than on RV life was tough getting up at 4am putting papers in others houses at 5am, working in shop as assistant from 4pm to 11pm in Mumbai in school days. This to make money for his studies, school uniform and medicines and hospital visit of his mother plus giving 3k to his uncle for house expenses to stay at buaji house. RV never had a childhood unlike other kids. But atleast he and his mother had roof over their head and Graima bua’s hand over their head.

Pratap uncle and his kids hated RV and his mom staying at their house.Only Yug was loving to Raj and played with him. But not Aliya and Amar or Vijay and ajay. After few years Rima aunty became widow and came with her kids Ajay and Vijay to stay with them. Before they came Pratap and Graima stayed in one bedroom and kids in another. And RV slept with his mom in main hall. After Rima aunty family arrived Rima aunty and Aliya stayed in one bedroom and Pratap and Garima in another. The 4 boys slept in main hall and RV and his mom shifted to kitchen floor to sleep. But Rv never felt bad about being treated as second class over other kids, all he aimed is to take care of his sick mother and study and become a big enough man to destroy the person who destroyed his family.

Garima aunty became his choti ma or another mom. But it was Gunjan who truly considered RV as family and loved him like a true sibling. But for RV,Gunjan was always his baby his daughter who brought joy in his wretched life. Gunjan even loved Savitri aunty, his mother and never avoided her like other kids of family because shes unwell and could get violent sometimes. In trauma she had forgotten everything and her mind remained 25 years back only. Even as 3 year or 4 year old baby Gunjan would be playing with Savitri mom or her telling lullaby to Savitri aunty and making her sleep on her lap or combing her hair or decorating her with biindis and ornaments like little girl babies did.    

Gariam Bua took care of Savitri her bhabhi like a sister.  Initially Savitri was admitted in a mental asylum for treatment for few years. But later on Savitri came to live with Garima family home. RV got additional responsibility of taking care of his mother feeding her, taking her to hospital and her basic duties too. Instead of Savitri becoming his mother, RV became Savitri’s mother and father both. But RV got another mother in form of Garima, he called her too Mom too. Garima and Gunjan love worked as balm for RV tough life 

myviewprem thumbnail

Part95 Gunjan sobs 

Dadi comes back

Pratap: Shes small so giving her ideas

Graima: Keep your money minded ideas to yourself shes small kid she donot require crores or lakhs too

RV: Baby ask anything else thats not possible

Gunjan: Not possible you said you will give anything

Dadi ma runs to toilet again

Yug: Ohh Gunjan Bhais one month is more costly than new York apartmentsokkk

Vijay: Than what?

Gunjan: Why you promise you give you said you give anything Baaaaaaaaaaaa

RV: Yes baby but what you ask not possible

Gunjan: Than i do not want anything

Aliya: Gunjan ask no dress and jewels

Yug: Foreign trips

Amar: Apartment anything baby

Gunjan starts crying: Noooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooo nooooooooooooo ido not want anything but to play with Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

All go shocked

Pratap angry: Beda garg ho is bewakoof ladki ka (What a stupidgirl) 

Dadi comes back: Whys she crying? Did you hit her Pratap

Pratap: Yeah do i have any ability to hit her she runs like airplane fast amma. Shes crying because Raj did not take holidays to play with her ask Raj not me

Edited by myviewprem - 18 hours ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Part89 

myviewprem thumbnail

Part90 

myviewprem thumbnail

Part91 

myviewprem thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Part92 

myviewprem thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Part93 Gunjan press conference plans 

Dadi: Nothing

Garima shocked: Ammma please Gunjannnnnnnnnnnn what is all this? You are threatening Raj and your father here?

Gunjan pouts: you all can have 2-3 smartphone i cannot have one too.  If you all trouble me i sit in dharna in front of bungalow like on TV “small baby girl troubled by family not allowed mobile” and and you all see i call all news channels for my interviews like baa does you all watch

All shocked look at each other

Aliya laughs

Dadi: Sun liya Pratap look at your daughter giving us dhamkis

Pratap: Shes not my daughter shes Raj daughter ask him amma, hes spoiled her

Garima: Yeah if Gunjan gets praised by others shes your daughter if shes naughty shes Raj daughter very nice

Ajay: Kid has exchanged in hospital ward i tell you, she cannot be our family kid. Shes deadly unkle

Vijay: look at her ideas at 6 years old shes perfect politician i tell you

Pratap is in shock: Gunjan(screams, all look at him Gunjan pouts) Baby baby you will call news channel Gunjan baby, do not do that next election i plan to stand MLA elections pleaseee. Do not spoil your daddy CM dreams before it starts only pleaseeee babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy IIIII IIIIII give you toffee and ice cream okkkk

All shocked Pratap talking so sweetly  

Gunjan pouts: Not you dada i will tell reporter uncles you do not trouble me okkk all others trouble

Pratap: Bach gaye bhagwan (God saved me)

Dadi hits him: Nale ho tum Pratap ek 6 saal ki bacchii dara rahi hai tum ko aur tum MLA aur CM banoge nalayak (One 6 year old threatening you and you arescared what will you become MLA and CM you good for nothing fool)

Edited by myviewprem - 4 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Part94 Gunjans gift 

Gunjan: do not worry dadi, dad become MLA i go with him for protection to peermint

RV: Parliament baby 

Gunajn: Yeah yaeh i and twinkle go pepper mint and protect dada. I have seen they throw mikes and papers there. We protect daddy in pepper mint

All laugh

Yug: You will take cat to parliament Gunjan

Gunjan: Shes not cat shes twinkle my baby

Yug: Whatever? Shes terror

Gunjan pinches Yug: Whats honey moon tell no?

Yug: Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh brat ask Aliya shes your sister will tell youuu

Aliya: Gunjan forget honey moon i will tell you later in room okkk. what you want gift let me help you i am girl, what you want gold diamonds necklace or dress frock frock may be 

Garima: Aliya for her ice cream is gold and chocolate diamonds leave it

Yug: She wants trip to foreign may be

Amar: No no one house for herself in new York may be

RV: What you want angel?

Gunjan: You will give anything i ask

RV: Yes promise

Gunjan thinks: I want you to take holiday and play with me one month Baaaaaaaaaa

All laugh

Dadi runs to toilet

Vaishali: There ask her more what gift you want Gunjan baby and land in trouble

Amar: you are in trouble shes asking an impossible thing Raj

Pratap: What a stupid girl? Ask 100 crore and give to your father here if you do not want

All stare at Pratap

Edited by myviewprem - 2 days ago