Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

1. Camping trip and these 2 getting lost(cliché, i know, but who cares😆)

2. Long drive to the outskirts

3. Kitchen scene where Sairat are cooking

4. Sneaking out at night for ice-cream😳

5. Virat singing for Sai⭐️

6. Sairat doing yoga together🤣 ( i need a yoga wala scene to cleanse my brain of that Pakhi-virat's yoga wala love)

last wish 🤣

Madhukk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New to the forum but really like this show .

1.  I want to see sai hangout  with her college friends n a male bestie of Sai n  want to see jealous Virat bcoz Sai talks alot of bout her new friend 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The alarm goes off

Sai wakes up with a jerk

She checks the time it was 5 am

Sai : 5 am ka alarm kisne.lagaya 

Virat : Maine.

Sai : Oh Haan I forgot that I share the room with you. Aap itni subah tayyar hokar kahan ja rahe ho

Virat : Main nahi hum ja rahe hain. Jog ke .liye. 

Sai is reminded of her aaba how she had made.plans to keep him healthy. 

Sai : Mujhe nahi jaana.

Virat : Sai tumhaare pass 10 minute hain tayyar hone ke.liye and I am not gonna take no for an answer. 

Sai : I can't.go Mere.pass mera track suit aur sports shoes nahi hain.

Virat opens her cupboard and removes her track suit.

Virat : Shoes shoe rack main hain. 8 minutes.

Sai grumbles but goes to get ready as she wanted to hold on to the life she had planned with her aaba.

Virat remembers his conversation with Usha maushi where she had requested him to take care of Sai, forgive her childish behavior, her harsh words and if possible to.let her.live the life she wanted with her aaba.

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago
niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh such a great post is this!!! Loved it!!!

I may have a long list will keep adding 🙈🙈

1. Firstly I want a birthday scene!! Where it's virat's bday and on force by family sai organizes a birthday party for him!! N sai is praised for the party organization, Virat will be shocked sai did this for him.

2. Secondly I want sai's birthday!! Like noone in the family knows her bday including Virat!! Fir Virat lo late night, when the birthday is about to end tab pata chalta hai and then only these two celebrate her bday!!!

3. I want someone, some goons to take revenge from ACP Virat catches hold like kidnapps sai, n Virat being the strict follower of all rules n regulations like ekdam kanoon follow karne wala banda hai Virat, he breaks all rules n regulations to reach sai!!! Will be fun to see him breaking some kanoon!!

4. Jealous n possessive virat ofcourse tops the list!!

5. Virat is unwell n sai taking care. After their relationship grows like Virat ko goli n all lage n jab hosh me aye to pakhi waha ho but Virat sai ka naam le sabse phele!!

And the list will continue......

This is off the topic but I would like to see a conversation between sai and Samrat as well!!!

Like after Samrat comes he will stop calling Virat shiva, which will hurt Virat and seeing that sai communicating with Samrat n asking him to call virat as shiva, would love to see sai n Samrat bonding as well!!!

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niakush

Oh such a great post is this!!! Loved it!!!

I may have a long list will keep adding 🙈🙈

1. Firstly I want a birthday scene!! Where it's virat's bday and on force by family sai organizes a birthday party for him!! N sai is praised for the party organization, Virat will be shocked sai did this for him.

2. Secondly I want sai's birthday!! Like noone in the family knows her bday including Virat!! Fir Virat lo late night, when the birthday is about to end tab pata chalta hai and then only these two celebrate her bday!!!

3. I want someone, some goons to take revenge from ACP Virat catches hold like kidnapps sai, n Virat being the strict follower of all rules n regulations like ekdam kanoon follow karne wala banda hai Virat, he breaks all rules n regulations to reach sai!!! Will be fun to see him breaking some kanoon!!

4. Jealous n possessive virat ofcourse tops the list!!

5. Virat is unwell n sai taking care. After their relationship grows like Virat ko goli n all lage n jab hosh me aye to pakhi waha ho but Virat sai ka naam le sabse phele!!

And the list will continue......

This is off the topic but I would like to see a conversation between sai and Samrat as well!!!

Like after Samrat comes he will stop calling Virat shiva, which will hurt Virat and seeing that sai communicating with Samrat n asking him to call virat as shiva, would love to see sai n Samrat bonding as well!!!

Oh yay!! That is a good one.

I want to see a scene where Pakhi is plotting against Sai and Virat finds out and he gets super upset and warns Pakhi not to come between him and Sai as Sai is his wife and he loves her and cares for her.   😃

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Its Sai's choolha pujan day and she has been told by kaku to make something sweet.

Sai is feeling.lonely as Kaku has banned anyone from helping her. Ashwini especially.

Pakhi Vahini comes in the kitchen under the pretence of drinking water. Sai had heard only about Pakhi so she sees a ray of hope. She was Virat sir's friend/sp friend/best.friend she didn't care She did not even care.about pleasing the family.or.getting acceptance all she cared about not spoiling her aaba's name. 

Pakhi: Kya bana rahi ho?

Sai: Mujhe sirf sheera banana.aata hai.

Pakhi : Sheera! Ye toh sabka favourite hai.

Pakhi leaves and Sai feels relieved she starts making Sheera. She had learned how to make sheera because it was her aaba's favourite.  Sai remembers him and promises him to make him.proud. 

She's done and kaku comes for.inspection.

Kaku: Kya banaya hai ya ye poochoon ki kuch banaya bhi hai ya nahi.

Sai: Maine sheera banaya hai.

Kaku: SATYANAAS!

Ashwini, Sonali, Karishma and Pakhi all come.hearing Bhavani shout at Sai.

Ashwini sees Sheera and she understands why Kaku scolded Sai.

Kaku: Tumhe sheera banane ko .kisne kaha?

Sai: Kyun kya problem hai sheera banane mein? Aur .mujhe sirf.sheera banana aata hai. Bahut accha banati hoon main sheera.

Kaku: Koi teer nahi maara tumne jo itne ghamad ke saath bol rahi ho.  Aisi cheeze banane ka kya faayda jo tumhaara Pati hi nahi khaayega. Ma nahi hai na nahi toh Wohi sikhati ki sasural mein sabka khayal rakho par sabse.pehle apne.Pati ka.

Sai felt bad and angry but she controlled herself. It took Sai 2 seconds to understand that Pakhi tricked her.

Sai: Agar khaya toh?

Kaku: Tum mujhe chunauti de rahi ho? 

Sai: Nahi sirf.pooch rahi hoon. Agar Virat sir ne sheera khaya toh aapko apne shabd wapas le ne honge ki mere aaba ne mujhe kuch nahi sikhaya. 

Things were getting heated.

Everyone leave only Ashwini remains with her. 

Sai is thinking of a way to feed sheera to Virat.

Sai: Kaki 

Ashwini : Aai 

Sai : Aai, aaj .Maine pehli baar kuch banaya hai toh hum iss se Bappa ko bhog nahi lagayenge?

Ashwini smiled as she understood what Sai had planned. She asks Sai to.serve sheera in a bowl.and offer.to Bappa.

Everyone come.down for breakfast. Kaku is in a bad mood but Pakhi was.flying high.

Ashwini: Aaj Sai ne pehli baar kuch banaya hai sheera banaya hai usne.

All eyes turn to Virat who hated sheera but he was looking at Pakhi who was happy and it made him happy. 

Virat then ooks at the sheera and his mood.goes off which makes.Pakhi happier. 

Virat : Sheera, aai tujhe pata hai na

Pakhi: Aai nahi Sai.ne banaya hai.

Virat starts thinking about Sai who doesn't know how to cook. He had once shared Kamal sir's tiffin and in there were maps not rotis.Kamal sir had told him Sai doesn't know how to cook as she never had a mother to teach her Usha tries to but she always makes excuses. 

Sai brings the prashad bowl and gives a spoonful to everyone even Pakhi. Pakhi knew there was no way Virat would eat sheera.

Sai: Virat sir.

Virat: Sheera?

Sai : Prashad au...

Virat : Prashad ko mana nahi karte Yaad hai jo tumne.kaha tha.

Virat puts his hand out and Sai gives him 2 spoonfuls. Virat eats the sheera without complaining. 

Sai closes her eyes and asks her aaba if he is proud of her. 

Kaku: Mast haan Mast. Accha laga nahi bahu ka andaaz. 

The men had no idea what was going on. Ashwini, Sonali, Karishma smiled as Pakhi's face turned pale. 

Kaku : Iss baar jeet gayi ho par zindagi chunautiyon se bhari hai.

Sai: Mera aaba ne.mujhe har chunauti se.ladna sikhaya hai Kaku. 

Sai looks angrily at Virat who has no idea about the stunt his best friend.pulled on his teen wife.

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

It's been 6.months since SaiRat got married. 

Virat ko kcuh kuch hone laga tha for Sai.

It was Sunday and the family gathered around in the evening for some family time.. Almost everyone in the family was now.a Sai fan esp Ninaad who was happy about the fact that his DIL had made a solder friend and was thinking about becoming a doctor in the army.

Sai had been very vocal.about her soldier friend.

They were.playing antakshari the boys team were winning all.thanks to Virat who was like spotify singing one song after the other.

It was now the girl team turn and Sai chose.to sing She had to defeat Virat sir. 

The letter was Y.

Sai began to sing 

yoon milake nazar karke jaadugari
Deke dard-e-jigar aage peechhe dol kar

Virat was mesmerized one.more thing to.love about her, her.sweet.voice and.melodious singing. He turned red thinking about the effect Sai had on him.

Soldier soldier

Virat came.of his la.la.land and turned green Sai was too busy singing to notice his changed expressions.

meethi baatein bol kar
Dil tu chura le gaya

Sai: Y aap logon ko bhi y se gana hai.

Virat stormed.off. 

Sai :Virat sir ko kya hua? 

Her phone buzzed.

Sai : Oh Sam.ka phone hai. 

She.leaves to speak with her bestie. Virat's heart was being.pricked by a million needles watching her smiling as she spoke her to best friend Her MALE best friend SAM.

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was soo good reading all the possible scenes would love to read it in ff ss Or os's and also to watch on television 

My wishlist

1. The epic dori scene... Haaye would love to see or read it happening with our SaiRat

2. Sai being jealous of pakhi and viraat sensing it and teasing Sai of her being jealous

3. Ninaad and Sai teaming up against viraat teasing him mercilessly

4. Sai shutting bhavani up with viraat taking her side

5. Karishma and Sai turning friends

6. Jagtaap kidnapping Sai and Viraat beating him up for touching his wife

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So far I have just been reading all of yours wonderful wishlist for SaiRat and now here's mine😳

Along with the romantic gestures that some of you have mentioned I want Virat, being the gentleman that he is,to take care of Sai and provide her all the educational help he can... and he is the most careful towards her during her exams(just like our mothers do during our exams)like feeding her food while she studies😳... frequently asking her about her studies and if she has gotten enough sleep...if she has everything she needs and Sai gets too overwhelmed by this☺️

It would be such a refreshing thing to see on  ITV

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Virat comes to.pick Sai from college one day cause her Kinetic had gone for service. She didn't want him to and didn't need him to too but he was there anways.

Sai comes out with her group of friends, one particular poster boy catches Virat's eye. 

Virat : Sai.

The girls in her group admire the man in uniform but Sai feels nothing he was just Virat sir. 

Virat : I'm Virat I'm ...

Sai : Responsible for me.

Virat : Sai is my. ..

Sai : Responsibility 

Sai introduces her friends to Virat. 

Sai : and he's Rahul. Gives me tough competition and he always makes.me.do better. I feel I top my assignment all because of him.

Haan raat bhar tum jaag kar.padhai kar sako iss liye chai ye banata hai , tumhe neend na aaye iss liye ye bhi jaagta hai na Virat mumbles under his breath.

He shakes hands with the boy and his grip is a little to tight.  

Sai is saying bye to her other friends.

Virat : Rahul 14 th August ko aana ghar par

Rahul : Sorry sir uss din Rakhi hai toh main apni sister ke ghar jaaoonga.

Virat : Kabhi aisa hi samajhkar humaare ghar bhi aa jaana.

Rahul : Ji? 

Sai : Aap log kya baat kar rahe the? 

Virat : invite kar raha tha humaare ghar par.

Sai and Virat leave.

Sanjana : Rahul, tum smile kyun kar rahe ho? 

Rahul : Kuch nahi apni dost ki khushi mein khush ho raha hoon. Pata nahi kyun use apni zindagi mein itne kareeb jo khoobsoorat rang aur pal uska intezaar kar rahe hain wo dikh nahi rahe. 

Sanjana : You mean Virat sir likes Sai?

Rahul : Likes nahi loves par unhe bhi shayad ehsas nahi hai. 

Sanajana : Jaise tumhe nahi tha. Tum .ladke bhi na jab ladki jaati dikhayi degi tabhi ehsas hota hai.

Rahul : Haan him hote hain slow.

Sanjana : But slow and steady wins the race. Dekhna Virat sir bhi Sai ka dil jeet lenge aur apni dulhan bana lenge.