Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys! I thought we should all pen down some of our wishes for how we want SaiRat to progress so that if the writers or actors ever read it, they can oblige us! 😆

My biggest SaiRat wish is this: As planned, they do get divorced once Sai becomes a doctor because of their kasme vaade lol but after the divorce, they start dating and we get to witness Sai and Virat as BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND. I think that’s going to be so much fun. We’ll get to see a lighthearted side of their relationship as opposed to being husband-wife which was brought about by horrible circumstances. As boyfriend and girlfriend, they’ll not be compelled to be together but they’ll CHOOSE each other willingly.

Do tell me some of your wishes!

1. Camping trip and these 2 getting lost(cliché, i know, but who cares😆)

2. Long drive to the outskirts

3. Kitchen scene where Sairat are cooking

4. Sneaking out at night for ice-cream😳

5. Virat singing for Sai⭐️

6. Sairat doing yoga together🤣 ( i need a yoga wala scene to cleanse my brain of that Pakhi-virat's yoga wala love)

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

6. Sairat doing yoga together🤣 ( i need a yoga wala scene to cleanse my brain of that Pakhi-virat's yoga wala love)

awesome ideas

them going on a honeymoon/ trip due to family force.. 
Sai harassing him a little 

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

@bold aur kuch ho na ho ye toh hona hi chahiye🤣🤣

p.s. I remembered the beautiful couple yoga scene from the movie Taal.... Akshay khanna and aishwarya rai.....it was hot

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

my wishlist-

1. there was a scene in bengali as well as tamil version where sai is upset she goes outisde and virat follows her then some people think he is misbehaving with her so they threaten to beat him. then sai stops them telling them the truth that virat is her husband.

I want exactly same scene in hindi version also.

2. Virat falling for sai first and getting jealous of her male friends at college

3. Sai telling him that he is really a confused man. He took his infatuation for pakhi as love.

4. SaiRat having romantic bike ride or longdrive

5. Sairat becoming possessive for each other.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

Okay here are mine:

DEFINITELY a Jealousy TRACK and Virat realizes he loves Sai first!!

I want Sai to meet some good friends in med school and one guy would like Sai for who she is and hence make our Vadaa boy all jealous.

I hope they move forward with divorce but in the end, Sai realizes that she loves Virat. And I want them to remarry with the whole family present.

I really want some fun banters in their marriage.

An arc where Virat and Sai are together and they have some couple time together where Virat doesn't get time to think of Pakhi.

Very Cliche, but I want Sai to have at least a blood relative (maybe from her mom's side) who comes out and finally claims her as family. And then she finds out her mom's side is filthy rich than the Chavans. I HAVE A GREAT feeling that Bhavani would taunt her for not being from a well-off fam. 

LOTS of sweet moments between them after their marriage!!

I needed a KP thread 

If it's ok

Gonna post.my KPs here.

Let me begin with the first night.

Sai is making a pillow wall.

Virat : Sai I already told you I have no interest in being your husband.

Sai : Even I made.myself.clear that I don't expect anything from you and you shouldn't either.

Vrat: Then why the pillow.wall? Don't you trust me?

Sai : Virat sir, I may hate you I have married you against my will but if I didn't trust you forget the years till I graduate I wouldn't be with you for 5 minutes.

Virat : Then why the pillow.wall?

Sai : Every question has an answer but it is not necessary to give an answer to every question asked. Didn't you tell me that.  Fine, forget the pillow wall waise bhi aapka naam Virat jismwin Vir hai So good night then.

Sai take a the left side of the bed and Virat takes his.

Virat feels.something heavy on his throat choking him. He wakes up and Sai's arm is choking him. He takes her hand off of him. After some time he wakes up again as Sais leg lands on him. He makes her sleep properly. After.some time Sai scores a goal and Virat ends up om the floor. She had kicked him hard on his back. 

Sai wakes up in the.morning and sees an angry Virat sitting on the couch.

Sai : Good morning

Virat : Morning uski hoti hai.jo raat ko soya ho. Ye kya tareeka hai sone ka? 

Sai : Issi liye toh pillow wall bana rahi thi. I have never shared my bed with anyone.

Virat : Pillow.wall nahi aaj raat se I will be making the Great Wall of Pillow so that you can't hurt an inch of my body.

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago

I want them to become really good friends. Yk once they get past the initial awkwardness I hope they laugh and have a good time together. I want pakhi to see this and be jealous and I want Virat too fall in love with Sai like this.

I need a possessive Virat and a jealous one who might stop Sai being friends with boys and Sai has to remind him this relationship isn’t real 

Sai needs to fall for Virat last 

Virat and Sai having having those sensual moments where it might be cliche but their have to be close to each other for some reason or the other 

shaadi destiny ka matlab hi kya agar divorce dikhana parey so No DIVORCE plz it kills the interest in jodi as a viewer I expect them to grow stronger bond of trust love and stand by each other in good and bad times against all enemies 👍🏼

by the way lovely post I visited forum after a long time only for Sairat pair and this show so I will think first and will update write my wishlist soon in this post 

Originally posted by Riya_Singh2

shaadi destiny ka matlab hi kya agar divorce dikhana parey so No DIVORCE plz it kills the interest in jodi as a viewer I expect them to grow stronger bond of trust love and stand by each other in good and bad times against all enemies 👍🏼

by the way lovely post I visited forum after a long time only for Sairat pair and this show so I will think first and will update write my wishlist soon in this post 

I also DON'T LIKE DIVORCE .

Why to divorce and remarry what's the point if one needs to get to know each well they can be in a marriage also.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago