Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nadeen09

I want them to become really good friends. Yk once they get past the initial awkwardness I hope they laugh and have a good time together. I want pakhi to see this and be jealous and I want Virat too fall in love with Sai like this.

I need a possessive Virat and a jealous one who might stop Sai being friends with boys and Sai has to remind him this relationship isn’t real 

Sai needs to fall for Virat last 

Virat and Sai having having those sensual moments where it might be cliche but their have to be close to each other for some reason or the other 

I want to see Virat tell Pakhi that Sai not only his wife 

, but also his BEST FRIEND as Sai understand Virat like no other person has understood him in his entire life.  Sai uske dil ke baat sun leti hai.  And both Sai and him understand each others feeling without uttering a word.   And unlike Pakhi, Sai is not jealous or does not have trust issues like Pakhi does.

He should remind Pakhi that she was the one that had blocked his number the very first time as he was not able to recognize her voice.   Had she not done that, they would not be in this mess.   So Pakhi needs to get it in her head that Virat and Sai belong together, and Pakhi should be loyal to his brother Sam.

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago
LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Adding to the wish list

1. Virat planning a romantic date for Sai

2. Virat coming up with a very cute nickname for Sai and calling her by that name 

3. Both Virat and Sai sending cute love notes to each other and talking with their eyes while on dinner table having dinner with family

4. Kaku's daughter favouring Sai, and Sai be able to understand her.   Which Virat will love as he loves his sister.  Sai able to find the root cause of the problem and helping her get better.  Kaku will be forever be indept to Sai for that.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Double post by error.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No divorce plz..for any reason Sai will live some other place for a while and Virat missing her badly I want to see that ..

Saiviratcutest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Hey guys! I thought we should all pen down some of our wishes for how we want SaiRat to progress so that if the writers or actors ever read it, they can oblige us! 😆

My biggest SaiRat wish is this: As planned, they do get divorced once Sai becomes a doctor because of their kasme vaade lol but after the divorce, they start dating and we get to witness Sai and Virat as BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND. I think that’s going to be so much fun. We’ll get to see a lighthearted side of their relationship as opposed to being husband-wife which was brought about by horrible circumstances. As boyfriend and girlfriend, they’ll not be compelled to be together but they’ll CHOOSE each other willingly.

Do tell me some of your wishes!

some of my wishes for the NEAR FUTURE which are imaginary but hope to be fulfilled are 

1. Virat telling pakhi that he finally realized what love is thru sai 

2. Virat and sai having late night conversations 

3. After this marriage I hope he takes care of her a lot and takes time to bring her food and water ( feeding scene lmao) 

4. Virat admiring sai and then questioning his feelings 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay i really didn’t got to watch the show these days, gonna have to catch up! 

My wishlists: 

1. There was a scene in Gulaal where some boys badmouth Gulaal and Kesar mercilessly beats them up. I want something similar. Of course, our Virat will be a lot more calm. Kesar was something else 😂. But I want him to hit a little bit. Phir Pakhi (I don’t know how she will find out but she will somehow find out) and she will question him, why did he do that? Why does he care so much about Sai? Would he do the same thing if it was her? And I want him to be quiet, realizing how deep his feelings for sai actually is. I feel like silence is the best answer he can give at that moment. 

2. Sai and virat (after becoming friends) start having their conversations like after he takes our Sai from that storeroom. How free they were and asking each other if they will miss each other ☺️. 

3. Okay so let’s say for some reason Sai and Virat are really happy and they are about to hug or just hug and they feel a little awkward afterwards. 

I don’t have much in mind kyunki, looking at their relationship now, romance almost seems impossible. 

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

Okay here are mine:

DEFINITELY a Jealousy TRACK and Virat realizes he loves Sai first!!

I want Sai to meet some good friends in med school and one guy would like Sai for who she is and hence make our Vadaa boy all jealous.

I hope they move forward with divorce but in the end, Sai realizes that she loves Virat. And I want them to remarry with the whole family present.

I really want some fun banters in their marriage.

An arc where Virat and Sai are together and they have some couple time together where Virat doesn't get time to think of Pakhi.

Very Cliche, but I want Sai to have at least a blood relative (maybe from her mom's side) who comes out and finally claims her as family. And then she finds out her mom's side is filthy rich than the Chavans. I HAVE A GREAT feeling that Bhavani would taunt her for not being from a well-off fam. 

LOTS of sweet moments between them after their marriage!!

I may say there was definitely a remarriage track of saiRat in the Tamil version and even bike rides,  dinner dates, a romantic trip and proposal by vikram (virat) at there first wedding anniversary. 

And yeah I forget to mention sai in the Tamil version would have brother who will come back in the near future to help her with family issues I guess even he was from a good well know family. 

Edited by Past1 - 3 years ago
by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Past1

I may say there was definitely a remarriage track of saiRat in the Tamil version and even bike rides,  dinner dates, a romantic trip and proposal by vikram (virat) at there first wedding anniversary. 

And yeah I forget to mention sai in the Tamil version would have brother who will come back in the near future to help her with family issues I guess even he was from a good well know family. 

Yess that makes me happy!! can't wait for all the upcoming episodes honestly.

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

1. Camping trip and these 2 getting lost(cliché, i know, but who cares😆)

2. Long drive to the outskirts

3. Kitchen scene where Sairat are cooking

4. Sneaking out at night for ice-cream😳

5. Virat singing for Sai⭐️

6. Sairat doing yoga together🤣 ( i need a yoga wala scene to cleanse my brain of that Pakhi-virat's yoga wala love)

After seeing your wish list I can assure you will be satisfied with the Tamil version of this show then 1,2,3,5 wishes are fulfilled there. 

Yes in the Tamil  version the lead vikram (virat) sings for saranya ( sai) in the college annual celebrations where alongside she dances with her other classmate.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Karishma: Sai Vahini aap Virat dada ko Virat sir kyun kehti hai?

Sai : Kyunki wo mujhse kitne bade hain! 

Virat over hears her reply.

Virat : Tumhe kya lagta hai kitna bada hoon main tumse?

Sai : 10, 12, 15 saal?

Virat : Topper you are so wrong Main tumse 9 saal bada hoon. 

Sai : Sometimes girls get touchy about the age aap kyun ho rahe ho. Waise bhi I was off only by a year as I said 10 years.

Virat walks off.

Karishma : Kya Vahini aap bhi Dada toh insecure or jealous dono honge na Unki patni 18 saal ki college student hai jiske aas paas itne young male class mates or seniors honge.

Sai: Aisa kuch nahi hai.

An insecure and jealous Virat in the bedroom looks at Sai's.picture on his bed side table

Bawlat apne Pati ki age bhi nahi pata.

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago