Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow its too nice yaar. I visualised it while reading. Full of emotions  and these lines

"Is duniya mein aisa kuch nahi hai jo mujhe tumse nafrat kara sake. Koi cheez nahi hai jo mere dil mein tumse pyaar cheen sakta hai."  

Perfectly explained veeranshu feelings towards bani

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 9: Merlot Troubles

“Ready nahi hui abhi tak?” Bani asked. Vanshika closed the doors and came in. She held some clothes and shoes in her hands.

“Suno… listen carefully to me. Mujhe doubt hai that Markaat will be assured you are drunk properly. Tumse alcohol handle bhi nahi hoti. So, I’ll take your form and you take mine. Abhi tum yeh pehno.” Vanshika told her. They had planned to catch them in the party. She wanted to check if Jay would actually betray her so they had decided that Bani would act drunk so Jay thinks it is easy to take her away and she'll know exactly what he wanted to do.

“Are you mad? Tumhe danger mein daal dun?” Bani asked,almost shouted.

“Arrey shhhshhh… stop shouting. Baat kahi nahi ki top floor ud gaya tumhara. I’m also quite short tempered but tum ek kadam aage ho mujhse. Think, Bani, think. If this has to work then we have to take a chance. Risk har case mein hota hai, the question is where you can take the risk or not. Neither can you act drunk nor can you actually take a drink and handle the alcohol. Me, on the other hand, I’m downright close to having a steel liver. Meri din ki shuruat drink se hoti hai. I have a good capacity. I am saying that you stay around me. It will allow you to follow me easily. I’m faster than you regardless what you think, so the chances that I’ll escape are better than yours.” Vanshika suggested.

“Main itna bada chance nahi le sakti hun, Vanshika.Are you mad? No. Tum behen ho meri aur keh rahi ho ki main tumhari zindagi daavpe laga dun?” Bani asked.

“Bani, let’s be honest, okay? Tumhari acting skills are not even closely polished. Jay acche se jaanta hai tumhe. Asaani se pata laga lega. Aur you don’t have to be far away. Stay close but stay hidden.” Vanshika offered.

“I don’t want to risk your life. Agar usne tumhe kuch kar diya toh?”

“Then I die…” Vanshika answered dryly.

“Van -”

“Bani, socha karo. We have to be very convincing. We need to get this out in the open. Markaat sirf tumhari nahi pure naagvansh ki dushman hai. Saalon se Markaat ke kehne par, cheelon ne kitne hi naag-naagino ko maara hai. Jitni dushmani tumhari hai, utni meri bhi hai. You take my form and I’ll take yours. Mujhe khatra hua bhi toh you’ll be right around the corner and I know you have my back. Agar behen keh rahi ho, Bani, toh bharosa bhi karo jo ek behen par karte hai.”

“Okay but please be very careful. Pata nahi kon kya karega.”

“Gustaki maaf karna, Adi-Naagin, but as a sister I have to say this to you. You’re seriously daft at times. Sometimes we are meant to think big. Don’t think like a human because we’re not human. Hum naagin hai,Bani. Naagin ki tarah socho. Let your animalistic tendencies show up. Main yeh nahi keh rahi hun ki emotions feel mat karo but see what is before you and then act according to the requirement of the situation. Nani humesha mujhe kehti thi ki humari khud ki respect khud se banti hai chahe humare paas koi bhi title ho, respect hum khud banate hai. She’s no longer Naagrani but still everyone in Naaglok gives reverence to her words. She’s always said that own what you are. Jab saanp ko shikaar karne ke liye bahar nikalna hota hai toh shikaar banne ka bhi risk hota hai but that doesn’t mean a snake stops hunting out of fear of becoming a prey. They don’t hunt, they’ll die of starvation.”

“Mujhe itne saalon baad aisa koi mila hai jise main haq se apna keh sakti hun, Vanshika. You don’t realize what it feels like. Kayi saal beet gaye hai aur sirf sapne dekhe the ki kabhi koi mera apna mujhe milega. Khud ko samjha liya tha ki yeh bas ek khwab hai aur aaj when you’re right before me. Someone who is actually my family. How can I put you in danger and think of myself?”

“Think of what is important. Jo tumhare dushman hai, woh mere dushman hai. Jo tumhare dost hai woh mere dost hai. The whole point of being family is that you know they’ll take a risk for you and always have your back even in the direst situation.”

Bani smiled at that. She wished that they hadn’t met in such a difficult situation then she would have spent a lot of time knowing her and being with her. Bani sighed and the two changed their form. Bani helped Vanshika drape the saree properly.

“How do you even carry this saree so effortlessly? I’d worry about tripping all the time. I can carry off lehengas but this… I swear…all naagins wear sarees and make it look so easy but I almost feel I can’t carry that off at all.” Vanshika complained. Bani chuckled.

“Everyone has their own comfort zone.” She answered.

“Ab. You wear this dress. I’ve carefully selected the dress. I know you’re not one for too much skin and you have different dressing sense. But this one is something that I would wear and you’ll be comfortable init too.” Vanshika gave Bani the outfit. Long black jumpsuit like trousers, black off-shoulder full sleeved crop top with wedge boots. 

Bani wore the outfit. Vanshika smiled when Bani came out of the bathroom wearing the outfit.

“I swear, babe, you look really hot in that. Matlab even as Bani it suits you well. Mujhe toh of course suit karta hai but you look good too.” She teased. Bani blushed slightly. In that moment, Veer walked in the room.

“Bani, tum abhi tak ready- ” His words got stuck in his mouth.

“Excuse me…” Vanshika exclaimed "Hum thoda busy hai.."  Veer’s eyes fell on Bani and he froze. Bani in a modern outfit. It wasn’t her regular style but she still looked really beautiful. Vanshika grinned looking at Veer’s expressing.

“Main abhi bata rahi thi ki who bohot hot lag rahi hai.” Vanshika commented. Veer put his hand over his heart.

“Check karo zara, lagta hai mera dil ruk gaya hai.”Veer sighed. Vanshika poked Veer.

“Disturb mat karo yaar…” Veer gave her a shoo signal. She shoved him. Veer turned to her. “Kya problem hai? Apni biwi ko dekh raha hun.”

Vanshika pointed to herself. Asking his opinion on how she looked.

“Tume dekhna mera kaam nahi hai. Jaao Sam se pucho.”Veer retorted. She pushed him again.

“Badtameezi ki bhi had hoti hai, Veeranshu Singhania.” She complained. He laughed.

“Abh main kya karu? Meri Aankhen sirf Bani ko dekhti hai. Meri sweetheart, meri gharwali jab inti khoobsurat lage toh aankhen kisi aur ko kaise dekhengi?”

“Anyway… plan pe focus kare?” Bani asked.

“Sure…” Vanshika nodded. The two changed their forms. Veer was quite confused.

“What is this about?” He asked.

“Chalte chalte batau?” Vanshika who was in Bani form offered. She gave him her hand. Veer took it confusingly. The door was knocked on.

“Veer bhai… Bhabhi…” Sam called them out. Vanshika and Veer stepped out together. Bani walked out. She assumed if she can convince Samrat that she was Vanshika then she would be able to manage to keep the facade up in the whole party. 

“May I?” Sam offered her a hand. Bani walked to him. Sam felt confused when she came close to him. There was a considerable space between them. He felt something was different about her. He could see downright to every single detail it was Vanshika but still he felt something was different. Sam can recognize Vanshika anywhere. He knew her so well that he could write fourteen books about her. Sam was someone who worked on his instincts. Sam’s intuition was stronger than all the cheels. In a way he can sense things coming his way. Feeling Vanshika’s presence was altogether a different part. “Bhabhi?” That was the only conclusion he could think of.

“Is there something wrong in me? Itni jaldi pakad liya?” Bani asked. Sam smiled at her.

“I have known her for 15 years, Bhabhi. Kuch log dil se jude hote hai. Unhe pehchaan bhi dil ki feeling se hoti hai jab woh paas hote hai. We recognize some people by their soul rather their form.”He answered.

“Vanshika aur tumhara dil? Connection kya hai?” Bani asked. He offered her a hand and Bani gave it. She didn't know why she trusted him like that. It was not the same as much she trusted Veer but for some reason she felt that he wasn't too bad. He wasn't like his brothers. 

“Well, it’s a long thing.”

“She hates you.”

Sam chuckled.

“Hate is a rather strong word, Bhabhi. V and I don’t hate each other or anything like that. Just that bachpan se leke aaj tak she’s seen me as a rival. We were school kids. A bit immature. We have no story the kind that you and Veer bhai have. Of course, one major reason we can't get along is who we are. Mujhe problem nahi hai but she does. You know all that 'naagvansh ki pratha, respect, pride and traditions', that nonsense. Pasand hai mujhe V but hum dono ka ego beech mein aa jaata hai." He answered. Bani made a note to talk to Vanshika about it when she had time. 

The two went to the living room where the party was already in full swing. Bani felt a small pang of jealousy when she saw Veer dancing with Vanshika. She was in Bani's form but still she felt the jealousy. They had such a sync in their movements. Veer grinned at something she had said. Bani looked around and tried to keep her mind on the task.

Bani spotted Jay giving a drink to Vanshika. Vanshika drank it. Veer was missing. Bani was about to move when Sam held her hand. He froze in his spot. Bani couldn’t understand. 

“I can feel danger.” Sam told her. The two quickly walked around the party. They lost sight of Veer. They couldn’t find him anywhere. “Look for Vanshika.”

The two quickly started to look around for Vanshika. Bani followed Sam. They walked out of the house. Sam turned into a cheel and flew above the house looking around. He spotted Jay carrying Vanshika who was in Bani’s form. He flew down to Bani.

“Found them.” He spoke. The two quickly followed the direction.

“It would be easier if we flew behind them. We can’t get to them faster.” Bani suggested.

“Fine. Hold on tight.” Sam offered. Bani turned into her naagin form. Sam turned into a cheel, grabbed her in his talons carefully and quickly flew high up in the air. Bani knew this was a risk. She was giving Sam a lot of trust, letting him take her up in the sky where she’s helpless.They were quite high in the air. Bani couldn’t even see them. They flew so high so that they leave no shadow. Sam's cheel meant that he could see from that height clearly. 

Sam’s sight was right up on Jay and Vanshika. He knew something was wrong. Jay must have done some magic over her because she looked motionless. Icchadhari cheel were something like a mix between a Golden Eagle and a Brahminy Kite. Like Eagles, they were large and had sharpest talons, they could fly super fast when needed, they were almost apex predators, they never feared much. Although Bani wondered that Ponky missed that part of being able eagle. Like Kites, they also often stole another bird's hunt, they're opportunistic hunters, they were also scavengers feeding on the dead and live in groups. 

‘Damn it. I should have known that Adi-naag would do something to her like that.’ Sam swore when he noticed the lack of movement in Vanshika. Quickly entering into the forest, Sam silently flew down. He landed on a tree. The two transformed back into their human form. She was going to swear that Vanshika’s heels will kill her or cause her to fall down.

“How smart is it to put on heels while up on a tree.” Bani complained.

“Shshhh… lo aa gaya tumhara naag. Yeh do takke ka dhabewala is up to no good. I’m telling you. Kuch toh who kar dega V ko. I can just feel it. Something is going to go wrong.”

“What?”

“Bhabhi, I can only feel danger approaching. I can’t see the future or the threat. I only sense it.”

“Yeh Jay use tilasmi jungle mein kyu le jaa raha hai? Kisi bhi naag-naagin ko waha jaane se mana kiya hai.”

“Accha hua ki Bani ko yaha lane se pehle maine uspe jaado kar diya.” Jay said to himself.

“Isse toh main batata hun jadoo kya hota hai…” Sam muttered. He jumped off the tree without making a noise. When Bani was climbing down, her heels caused a ruckus and made sound. Jay heard that and got alert.

“Kon hai wahan?” Jay demanded. “Saamne aao.”

“Kya haal hai Jay?” Bani walked up before him. He was totally confounded. What was that? How was Bani here and also in his coils?

“Tum?” Jay asked confused.

“Tum par icchadhari hone ka vardaan bhari pad gaya, Jay?” Bani asked. Sharp talons made gashing cut on his coils. Jay retrieved hiscoils quickly. Vanshika fell down. Sam walked up to her.

“V…” He called out to her. Bani helped break Jay’s magic on her.

“Bani…” Vanshika almost jumped up to Bani’s defence. Sam pulled her behind.

“Woh khud ko protect kar sakti hai, V.” Sam assured Vanshika.

“Tumhe pata nahi hai, Samrat. He wants to kill her. Usse jaan se maarna chahta hai.” Vanshika shouted.

“Nahi… Main tumhe Veer se bacha ke kisi safe jagah pele ja raha tha…”

“Yeh? Yeh surakshit jagah pe le jaa rahe the? Yeh tilasmi jungle jisse dur rehne ke liye hum naag-naagino ko sadiyon se warning di gayi hai? Satyug se. You want me to stay here? Safe from veer? Main tumhe bewakoof lag rahi hun?” She roared in anger.

“Bewakoof tumne mujhe banaya hai..”

“Bewakoof nahi banaya hai maine tumhe. Tumhari chaal nakaam ki hai jo tum chal rahe the mere khilaaf.”

“Pagal ho gayi ho tum, Bani. Pata nahi tumhare Cheel pati ne kya kya bhar diya hai tumhare dimaag mein mere khilaaf. Bani, main tumhare side hun. Aankhen kholo aur baat ko samjho.”

“Bakwaas mat karo, Jay. Abh cover up mat karo”

“Jhoot nahi hai yeh.”

“Maine khud apne kaano se suna hai ki tumne us par jaado kiya tha.”

“Haan, to keep you safe.”

“Khatre se bachane ke liye itne bade khatre mein daal rahe the mujhe?”

“Tum yaha safe rahogi Veer se.”

“Bach ke rahungi? Veeranshu ne mera bigaada hi kya hai jo main use bachke rahungi? Bachna toh tum chahte ho Veeranshu se. Tum use darte ho aur mujhe wajah jaanni hai.”

“I don’t have to have to explain myself to you. I’m Adi-Naag. I know what to do and what is danger to you.”

“Right. You know what to do and how to play games. That is how you knew that Veer’s mom is Markaat. Something that even I didn’t know. How did you know something that I didn’t know? How did you know what I have never told you? What do you have to say about that, jay?”

“I don’t have to say anything. I don’t have an explanation. Even if I had, I wouldn’t have given you one. I don’t feel the need to explain myself to you.”

“You are answerable to me, Jay. You are. All this, you have done all this against me. You’ve hurt my sister. You are answerable to me.”

“I don’t have to. I’m tired of being your servant, Bani. I’m tired of acting like this. Tak gaya hun tumhare aage peeche ghoomte ghoomte.”

Bani just stood shocked at the outrage she saw in his eyes. The same outrage that she once held for Veer.

“Since when did you hate me so much, Jay? Itni nafrat kyu?”

“Jay nahi Hriday. Tabse yeh nafrat thi jabse Hriday tha.” Bani couldn’t believe it. She tried to convince herself that she was taking it wrongly and that the reason he was getting so anxious to kill Veer was because Aakesh had killed him. Yet, to actually face the truth on her face that he hated her since Satyug was like a cloud burst on her.

Vanshika was about to intervene when she saw Bani feeling weaker against that emotional pain. Bani felt those pangs of pain. She had killed herself because Hriday was dead, because she couldn’t live without him. She had killed Aakesh without him attacking first and broke the word she gave to Bholenath of not attacking unless it was for defence. She accepted a curse of 10,000 years for him only to know that Hriday had hated her secretly.

“Insaaf ki baat karti ho na. Main bhi yahi kar raha hun, Khud ke saath Insaaf. Sabh kuch tumhe mila. Sarvaresht Adi-Naagin ka taaj, Bholenath ka vardaan, Naagmani bhi tumhari aur unki kuch shaktiyan. Sab tumhe mila. Main bhi Adi-Naag tha. Deserve karta tha who saari takat jo tum enjoy kar rahi thi. Sab log tumhe mahaan manne lage. Har jagah Nageshwari, Nageshwari aur Nageshwari. Hriday ka zikr hua bhi toh kahan? Sirf Nageshwari ke aashiq ke naam mein. Main bhi takatwar banna chahta that. Mujhe bhi who saari takat chahiye thi jo tumhare paas thi. Aur mere haath laga toh sirf tumhara pyaar aur kaam tha sirf tumhari jai—jai kaar karna. Nahi jhukna tha mujhe. Nahi banna chahta tha us Veer jaisa. Jo tumhare aage humesha jhukta hai.”

Bani’s eyes watered. Jay had no right speaking about Veer. He had no right to comment anything about Veer. 

“Tum Veeranshu ban bhi nahi sakte ho, Jay. Uske jaisa banne ke liye na bada banna padega. You have to think big and you can’t thinkthat with your small minded-ness. Woh mere saamne jhukta nahi hai. Woh mujhe importance deta hai aur is shaadi ki ehmiyat ko samajhta hai. Isiliye uske hissab se dhalta hai. Mujhe rishte mein barabari ka darja deta hai.”

“Wahi toh main keh raha hun. Main Veer nahi hun. Na main kisi aur ko apne aage dekh sakta hun aur na hi kisi ko apne saath. Main sabse aage rehna chahta hun sabse upar. Mujhe aisa chahiye ki sab mere neeche hai, meri baat ka loha mane.”

“Kabhi nahi, Jay, kabhi nahi. Mujhse aisi umeed mat karna.”

Bani felt anger. It was wrapped up around that pain. 

“Soch lo. Maan logi toh baksh di jaaogi… aur shayad in dono ki jaan bhi baksh doon.” Jay offered her haughtily.

“Yeh toh wahi baat hai ki ghar mein rehne waali chipkali monitor lizard banne ke sapne dekh raha ho…” Sam commented. “Apni aukaat se bahar wali baat.”

Bani looked at Sam and Vanshika. She looked at Jay again. Vanshika saw tears in Bani’s eyes and wanted to her but Sam stopped her.He had a smile on his face.

“Chodo mujhe. Woh Adi-Naag use hurt kar raha hai.” She tried to free herself.

“V, dekho zara… dil pe chot lagi hai. Dard hai but sabse badi mistake hai us naag ki that he spoke about Veer. Jay ke saamne Bhabhi kamzoor pad sakti hai but Veer ke saath woh takatwar ban jaati hai. Bhai Bhabhi ki takat hai aur jab koi toot raha ho aur uske saamne uski takat ke source ka zikr ho, nothing can make her broken. Abhi beech mein mat jaao.” Sam told her.

“Tum mujhe bakshoge? Lagta hai muh-ki khaayi hai isiliye seedhe dimaag pe asar hua hai. Adi-Naagin hun main. Tumse zyaada shaktishaali hun main. Waise yeh sab karne se pehle tumne apne aaka se pucha toh hoga na?” Bani questioned, she tried to stand tall. No, she won’t fall weak and let Jay break her. She will look strong. She wasn’t ready to let him think he defeated her. “Kyuki mujhe yeh pata hai ki itni badi gustaaki karne ki himmat tumhari apni nahi ho sakti. Koi toh hai jiske ishaaron pe naachte hue apna kaam nikalva rahe ho.”

“Kisi ka gulaam nahi hun main.”

“Ho tum gulaam. Mujhe pata hai kiski. Veeranshu ke maa ke. Jiske saath milke tumne yeh sabh kiya hai.”

“Woh tumse zyaada takatwar hai.”

Sam froze in that moment.

“V, koi khatra aa raha hai. I can sense danger. Move…”Sam told her. “Bhabhi, niklo yaha se…” He shouted at Bani. In that moment, Jay fell down unconscious.

All of them turned around to see Veer’s mom there.

“Kaisi ho, bahu-rani?” She asked tauntingly. “Tumhare saath yeh dono bacche bhi hai… Kamaal ki himmat di hai tumne inhe ki mere saamne khade ho paa rahe hai. Kya laga tumhe? Ki main apne bete par hamla nahi karungi?”

“Beta?” Trio said together.

“Haan, beta. Jay aur Veeranshu dono mere hi bete hai.”She answered.

“Kya bakwaas hai yeh? Isha Singhania bhai ki maa hai. Tum nahi. Tumne sirf unhe bada kiya hai. Maa nahi ho tum unki. Maa ke roop mein dushman ho.” Sam growled. How dare she call herself Veer’s mother after hurting him? She laughed like crazy.

“Veeranshu hai mera beta. Mera hissa toh hai usmein.” She told them.

“Kya!!” Bani felt everything was becoming a mess. How could this woman be Veer’s mother? She was just his foster mother.

“Haan. Veer mein hai mera hissa. Beta hai woh mera.” She repeated. “Aur itefaak dekho. Dono ka hi koi na koi Rishta hai tumhare saath.”

“I knew there was danger kuch toh galat hai. Veer bhai mil nahi rahe the…” Sam felt panic. Bani got worried in that moment. She looked up over the sky. Veer had told her he’d come right after her.

“Kise dhoondh rahi ho? Veer ko? Nahi milega. Maine apne dono beto ko sambhal liya hai. Akhir khaar maa hun unki.” She told laughing.

“Kya kiya hai tumne Veer ke saath?” Bani roared. She was already burning in anger and provoking her wasn’t going to end well. "I swear agar tumne Veer ke saath kuch bhi galat kiya na, tumhe khud pata nahi chalega ki main tumhara kya haal karungi." Her eyes turned red. Violence threatening in them. Bani anyway had a short fuse. It just took almost as much as a threat to set her off. 

“Lagta hai mere ek bete ki deewani ko gayi ho.” She laughed. Sam instantly turned into a cheel to fly off towards the Cheel Mansion but Markaat grabbed her and threw him against a tree. It was so hard that they heard a bone crack. "Bataya tumne Veer ko kitni fikar hai tumhe uski? Itna pyaar, haaye!! Kahin main mar na jaau yeh pyaar dekh ke. Romeo Juliet se tum dono." She further taunted Bani. She balled her hands in a fist. 

“Samrat!!” Vanshika shouted and dashed towards him.

“G..go...” He shouted as his vision blurred. Intense pain surged through him. He couldn’t move. Bani turned into a Naagin.

“Mujhe pata chal gaya that ki tum plan kar rahe the.Sun liya tha maine tum logo ka plan. Bas thodi si der hui. Jab poore ghar mein tum teeno nahi mile toh main samajh gayi ki is Jay ke peeche nikal gaye hai. Maanna padega plan accha banaya tha. Sun liya tha maine ki tum natak karne waalithi ki tumne sharab pee hai jisse ki Jay ko lage ki asaani hogi use le jaane mein. Isiliye maine khud yeh Jay se confirm karaya tha ki who Bani ko juice mein sharab mila kar de. Sabh plan ke hisaab se chala par jab dekha toh samajh mein aaya ki tume koi nasha nahi hua hai uska. Sirf natak tha. Tabhi mujhe shakhua ki jise Jay le jaa raha hai who Bani nahi hai. Itni sharab peene pe baad tum theek se khadi kaise thi. Late ho gaya mujhe sabh jodne mein par pahuch gayi time se yahan.” She laughed at Bani.

Bani was about attack him when she pushed Bani into the cave.

“Bani!!!” Vanshika shouted. She dashed towards markaat. She returned an attack but Vanshika was quick to dodge. She was fast but against Markaat’s powers she was weak. She did her magic and threw her away.

Bani fell into the cave. Hitting the ground hurt. Bani felt panic as she realized she was inside the cave. Bani turned into a naagin and tried to break the rocks to free herself but it only resulted in bruises.Bani felt pain in her coils but she couldn’t stop. She went around the place ignore the pain in her legs but couldn’t find it. Bani felt like everything was breaking apart.

“Don’t you worry, bahu-rani. I’ll take care of Veer. He is my son after all.” She heard Chandrakala.

“Nahi… Veeranshu se dur raho, tum…” Bani shouted, her worry itching up. “Nahi!!!”

Panic. Intense panic. Bani made mad attempts to break the rocks that kept her away but she couldn’t even leave cracks on them.

“Veeranshu…” Bani fell down to her knees. She folded her hands. “Bholenath, Veeranshu ki raksha karna. Jitna koshish kar rahi hun samajhne ki, utni hi cheezein aur bigad rahi hai. Lag raha tha ki Jay toh mere saath hai. Chahe kuch bhi ho Jay toh hai mere saath par usne bhi mere saath aisa kiya hai. Bas Veeranshu hai mere saath par abh Veeranshu bhi…” Her voice cracked. Tears fell out of her eyes this time. She couldn't even bring herself to say that Veer could die. She had tried to hold herself together until then but now to think she was stuck here while Veer was out in danger was breaking her slowly. 

"Main tumse kitna pyaar karta yeh tumhe nahi samjha sakta, Bani. Hamesha tumhare saath rehna chahta hun. Zid had meri."

“Nahi… Bani, nahi… yeh rone ka time nahi hai. Veeranshu ki jaan khatre mein hai. Tu haar nahi sakti aise. Jab tak saans hai, tabh tak asha nahi haar sakti.” Bani wiped off her tears. She turned into a naagin. She tried to break the rocks again but didn’t work. She stood back again in her human form. “Bholenath, abh toh bas aap hi se aasha hai. Aapne hamesha hi mujhe shakti di hai har mushkil se ladne ki, abh aapko Veeranshu ko bachana hoga. Mujhe pata hai aap bacha lenge Veeranshu ko.”

Bani’s tandav had begun. Every time her foot hit the ground, the ground shook. The rocks cracked against the force of her tandav. Bani was determined. She wouldn’t stop. She wasn’t going to stop until she got a sign that Veer was safe.

Tandav was a force of its own. The crack travelled upto the roof of the cave. The way the ground shook at her tandav sent vibration through the whole forest. Vanshika felt them. Tandav had a specific rhythm and that rhythm was felt in those vibrations. Even regular snakes could feel the vibration. All of them had appeared out of their hiding place. It was like theyall reacted to that tandav’s vibration. They hissed violently at nothing in particular. They all showed aggressive tendency. They reacted to the temper in the vibrancy. Bani's own anger was projected in the tandav causing them all to catch the vibration. 

“Tandav. Itni shakti toh sirf tandav se aa sakti hai. Aur agar saare saanp itna react kar rahe hai toh yeh Adi-Naagin ka hi tandav ho sakta hai.” Vanshika started to follow the source of those vibrations.  “Bani yatoh khus kisi mushkil mein hai ya phir kuch aur baat hai. Aisa rudra tandav ka kya matlab ho sakta hai? She’s not stopping.”

Bani’s feet had begun to bleed with the force her feet hit the ground and her movements. She wasn’t going to stop. There was aggression and grace in her tandav at the same time. Chandrakala herself was shocked with how the ground shook that way. 

"Yeh kar kya rahi hai?" Chandrakala couldn't understand. She almost felt worry that somehow she's almost breaking the cave. "Itni shakti hai usmein? Dikhne mein toh choti si lagti hai ki ek baar maaru toh hawa mein ud jaayegi aur itne zor se pattharon par maar rahi hai?" 

Regardless of her age old knowledge, it didn't come to her mind that it was Bani's tandav. Her pride didn't allow her to think that Bani's tandav could have that strength. 

Chandrakala's own serpent instincts reacted to Bani's tandav. It took all her control to not react like all those snakes. Bani's tandav had the same mix of elements that were inside her. Rage, faith on her lord, determination of her soul, her very strength and strong emotions of care for her husband. 

A rock fell down from the top breaking Bani’s tandav. She saw durva tied up around a wood. A beam of light fell through the break in the roof and set it on fire.

“This has to be a sign.” Bani assured herself with a relieved smile. Her lord had answered her prayers. He had saved Veer from whatever danger Chandrakala threw him into. “Bholenath, dhanyawaad. Aapne meri prarthna sun li. Veeranshu jahan bhi hai surakshit hai.” 

For a brief moment, she placed her hand on her heart. Like she could feel his heartbeat in hers. Bani didn't know why she reacted that way. Or maybe she did but wasn't ready to admit it. Was it her dutiful nature that made her react that way?

AliChase thumbnail

Chapter 10: Crimson Feelings

Chandrakala got angry when she saw her plan turn into ashes. Nothing was working against the lot. She tried to kill Bani on kechuli raat but Bani managed to defeat her in that moment. Veer had entered at the wrong moment and she couldn’t return the attack. She tried to kill Veer this time and her dakini was turned into ashes. She couldn't even understand what the hell happened that she suddenly turned into ashes.

She decided to tackle with Bani herself this time. She walked into the cave. As she entered the cave, she saw that Bani had already begun to walk towards the secret entrance of the cave to that special place. She laughed.

“I have to agree, she’s of some use.” She scoffed following the path Bani took to the place.

Right behind Chandrakala, Vanshika had found her way into the cave. Chandrakala reached the entrance and saw Bani going ahead towards the door. She pulled Bani away.

“Yeh shaktiyaan meri hai, Adi-Naagin. Is duniya mein sabse shaktishali banna hai mujhe. Sabh mere aage jhuke, yeh chahti hun main.”She laughed at Bani. Bani stood up.

“Tumse, mujhse aur sabse upar toh woh Mahakaal hai. Unse zyaada na to tum ho na hi koi aur.” Bani scoffed at the woman. “Jo shaktiyon ke layak nahi, use Bholenath who shakti kabhi nahi dete. Tum toh kabhi nahi paa sakogi in shaktiyon ko.”

“Bohot bhaasan de rahi ho, bahu-rani. Itni himmat ki mujhe keh rahi ho ki main shaktiyon ke layak nahi?” She attacked Bani and threw her over the stairs. She was about to push Bani off the bridge but was pushed away.

“Yeh sochne ki galti mat karna ki Bani akeli hai. Bani tak jaane ke liye mujhse saamna karna padega.” Vanshika warned. Her green, black and silver outfit shining.

“Hum sabh se upar hai woh. Jisse pure sansaar ko shakti milti hai. Unse tum kabhi muqabla nahi kar sakti. Woh Shiv hai jisse yeh saara sansaar chalta hai.” Bani answered as she and Vanshika stood together.

“Toh woh shaktiyaan bhi main cheen lungi unse.” Chandrakala replied. The two laughed at her audacity.

“Jitna cheap dimaag hai tumhara, utni hi cheap baatein bhi karti ho. Tum Shiv se kya cheen logi. Tum toh khud unke wajah se khadi ho warna hoti kisi kone mein wahi sadi hui powerless zindagi mein.” Vanshika retorted. “Jise kuch paane ki laalsa na ho, use kya cheen logi, bewakoof. Shiv ne na hi kabhi kuch kisi se maanga hai aur jab kisine unse kuch maanga hai toh use dene se mana kar diya hai.”

“Jo mujhe pasand aata hai, main use haasil karke hi rehti hun. Hara ke dikha dungi main.” Chandrakala was too proud.

“Pata hai kayi varsh pehle kuch bewakoof the tumhari tarah jinhe yeh lagta tha ki who bhagwan ko hara sakte hai. Sabh raakh ban gaye.” Bani answered.

The two dashed at her to fight. Bani was strong and Vanshika was fast. Together they were formidable. Chandrakala kicked away Vanshika and took away her powers to be a naagin.

“Ab kya karegi? Naagin toh ban hi nahi sakti tum.” Chandrakala laughed. Bani turned to look at Vanshika and taking advantage of that she kicked Bani away. She landed on the ground, bruising her skin. Vanshika stood up on her feet.

“Mujhe naagin hone ki shakti cheen li hai. Mujhse mera saahas nahi cheena hai. Woh tum mujhse kabhi cheen bhi nahi sakti.” Vanshika answered. Courage is all that took.

“Koi shakti nahi hai tumhare paas abhi, ladki. Aam insaan ki tarah ho tum.” Chandrakala almost thought that Vanshika had gone mad not to understand that part. She ran up ahead towards her. Bani used her strength and fought Chandrakala. Every time she kicked behind Vanshika, she would stand back up. Bruised badly but still she didn’t give up. Bani gave a grin.

“Sheshnaag ke vansh mein janam lene waali har Naagin, apne shaktiyon se zyaada apne aap par yakeen karti hai. Jaan ja sakti hai par haar nahi maan sakti. Dekhle.” Bani answered. “Is vishwaas se toh tu haar hi jaayegi.”

Bani grabbed her throat and fought her. Chandrakala got angry. She couldn’t let two naagins defeat her. She summoned dark energies to attack Bani and Vanshika. The arrows pierced through their back but Bani’s grip stayed strong. Her eyes spitting fire. Vanshika stood behind Bani and took the arrows.

“Chodna mat, Bani. Izzat ka sawal hai.” Vanshika reminded Bani. While she had Chandrakala in her grip, she tried to heal Vanshika from the attacks. It made her vulnerable to her own wounds.

Anger surged through Chandrakala. To be defeated soeasily would break her pride. She turned into a cheel and attacked Bani withsharp talons. Bani turned into a Naagin and slapped away her eagle form. Shecrashed against the stoned staircase. She attacked Bani with her magic and tiedher. While Vanshika fought against her summoned servants. Vanshika relied onher physical strength this time. Dodging through the daggers and swords. She was trained by Naagrani to be well-versed in fights. She belonged to the royal family and to be defeated so easily would be disrespectful to her family. The daggers cut through her skin.

When Vanshika saw that Bani was tied up, she pushed them all away and fought against Chandrakala. Not that she was of any help.

“Bani, apni shakti lagao. Main tabh tak ise sambhal lungi.” Vanshika told her. Chandrakala got angry when she saw Bani using her powers to break free from the clutches. The ties around Bani were beginning fade and crack. There was crackling as Bani's powers attacked Chandrakala's magic. She went to Bani to kill her while she was stuck. Vanshika jumped up and put her in a head lock. She pushed Vanshika away. She threw a dagger at Vanshika. Vanshika recognized the dagger well. It was one of the daggers that never escaped the target. There was no escape unless they had a counter to that. Bani looked over and tried to put her magic to push it away from her. Bani’s magic only allowed her to hold it back. While she concentrated it to keep it away from Vanshika, Bani couldn’t free herself. She could only direct her magic in one direction. 

“Bani, pehle khud ko free karo.” Vanshika shouted at her angrily..

“Main bach jaaungi, Vanshika. Tumhe kuch nahi hone de sakti.” Bani answered. The tone was clear. Vanshika turned to face Bani.

“Bani, bohot yakeen hai ise apni shakti par. Lekin mujhe bhi yakeen hai apne bhagwaan par. Abh toh jaan jaayegi ya phir wohhaaregi.” Vanshika answered. If Chandrakala thought she had pride, she hadclearly not known Bani and Vanshika.

“Kon bhagwaan aayega tumhari raksha mein?” Chandrakala laughed. Vanshika looked at her.

“Wonderful.” Vanshika taunted. “Tum bhi dekh lo.”

Vanshika stood proudly against the dagger. “Bani, tum khud ko chudao.”

Vanshika’s confidence stood so strong that Bani’s own determination shook. In a moment of wavering, the dagger cut through Bani’s magic shield and rushed against Vanshika.

“Vanshika!!!” Bani’s shriek shook the whole place. Veer and Jay almost felt scared. They heard it from the cave’s path.

“Bani…” Veer started running. Jay behind him.

A chakra flew through the place and cut through the dagger before it reached Vanshika. Chandrakala, Bani, Jay and Veer stood in surprise. No one knew where it came from. Vanshika picked up the chakra.

“Yeh kahan se aaya?” Chandrakala shouted.

“Jiske bhagwan rakshak hai, use koi nahi maar sakta.” Vanshika grinned. “Jitna khud par yakeen hai use zyada mere bhagwan par vishwaas hai.”

Just as Vanshika touched the chakra, Chandrakala’s magic on her, which took away her powers as Naagin, broke and Vanshika stood there in her green, silver and black outfit. Her eyes blue and spitting danger.

Chandrakala turned to cut down Bani but Veer and Jay stopped her. When Veer’s eyes fell on her, it shook him from the inside. The woman he called maa. The woman who brought him up and one he believed above everything was the one who wanted to kill Bani.

“Jay, Veer, ek ladki ke liye apni maa ke khilaaf jaaoge? Kyu tum bhul gaye ki main tumhar m-”

“Maa… yaad hai mujhe acche se ki tujhe maa bulata hun.Tum maa ho, jaanta hun.” Veer stopped her from saying that word.

“Yeh sabh main tumhare liye hi kar rahi hun. Yaad haina ki kya kaha tha Balwant ne? Ek naagin tumhari jaan legi aur yeh… isAdi-Naagin ne toh apne pehle janam mein hi decide kar liya tha ki tujhe harbaar maar degi. Isiliye tumhare liye hi yeh sabh kar rahi hun. Main tumharima-” Her acting was brilliant. Even Bani was surprised at that talent. Shecould surpass Vanshika in her acting skills. They way she tried to act so innocent before Veer.

“Jhoot…jhoot hai. Tum sirf apne baare mein soch saktiho. Apne matlab ki sochti ho. Tum woh ho jo apne matlab ke liye apne bete kibhi kurbaani de sakti hai.” Jay shouted angrily.

“Tu meri maa nahi hai. Tu maa nahi shaitani takat hai.Tu toh meri maa kabhi nahi ho sakti. Main hi bewakoof tha jise yeh lagta tha kitu sach mein meri maa ban sakti hai.” Veer commented.

“Isha ne mujhe yeh adhikaar diya hai, yaad hai na?”Chandrakala said her name. It burnt Veer from the inside.

“Meri maa ka naam mat lena.” Veer pushed her. Hegrabbed her throat. Violence danced vibrantly in his golden hued eyes. “Dobaraunka naam mat lena apni kaali zubaan se. Maa ne tujhpe yakeen kar ke apnezindagi ki galti ki hai. I’m sure ki mom jahan bhi hai, woh bhi tumhe meri maaki jagah dekar galti kar di hai yahi soch rahi hogi. But don’t worry. Main wohgalti sudhaar dunga. Tu maa nahi ek shaitani taakat hai.”

“Haan, hoon main shaitani takat. Shaitani takat acchinahi hoti. Apni buri shakal se kayi zyada buri hun. Yahi is Adi-Naagin kikahani khatam kar dungi.” She answered with a sinister laugh.

“Shut up…” Vanshika and Veer shouted together. Veerheld Bani’s hand. Bani looked at that and held his hand too. It was momentary surprise for her. She knew Vanshika would stand for her but Veer holding herhand and standing next to her while going against the woman he called mother.That surprised her.

“Itni himmat ho rahi hai teri. Tum sirf Naaglok ki Rajkumari ho. Aise ek chutki mein maar sakti hun tujhe.” Chandrakala threatened her. Vanshika laughed. She flashed the chakra before her eyes.

“Lagta hai sadma laga hai. Tune mujhse meri naaginhone ki shakti cheen li but ab dekh yahi hun, tere saamne.” Vanshika turnedinto her naagin form, “Apne naagin roop mein khadi hun, dekh le. Abh agarnaaglok ki Rajkumari tujhe hara sakti hai toh soch le Adi-Naagin kya kar saktihai.”

“Tum logo ko pata bhi nahi chalega ki kaise main is Adi-Naagin ko khatam kar dungi.” Chandrakala threatened. Her minions tried to attack but the trio began dealing with them. Bani ran up towards Chandrakala. Bani threw her and crashed her against the ground. Dodging through the tail attacking her, Bani pushed her off the bridge. She came back up flying. Veer tried to attack her in his cheel form. 

"Hat jaao, Veeranshu. Main dekh lungi ise." Bani's voice was boiling with temper. Veer signaled her to run towards him. She ran up towards him. Veer changed in human form and pushed up Bani in the air, giving her enough trajectory to reach Chandrakala. She kicked her and the two landed on the ground. Bani got up quickly. Chandrakala saw that this fight was going out of her hand. 

She raised dust in theair and they had to close their eyes. Using that distraction, she disappeared. Bani tried to catch her but got nothing in her hands.

“Bhaag gayi…” Bani kicked the ground angrily.

“Bani…” Veer tried to calm her down.

“Usne mere apno ko chot pohochane ki koshish ki hai aur bhaag gayi. Mere haath se bach ke nikal gayi.” Bani was angry and irritated. Veer started to heal her injuries.

“Bani, who bhaag sakti hai par kab tak bachegi…” Vanshika reminded her. “Aaj tak Sheshnaag ke vansh ki naagino se unke dushman kabhi nahi bach paaye hai. Yeh kaise bach jaayegi… Kabh takh bhaagegi. Ek din toh use humare haath lagna hi hai.”

Jay put his hand on Bani’s other shoulder healing her injury.

“Bani se haath hata…” Veer growled.

“Main uski madad kar raha hun.” Jay argued. Once that was done, Veer pushed him away from Bani.

“Abh tak jitni meherbaani ki hai woh kaafi nahi tha? Bhula nahi hoon jo tune kiya hai. Bani ko toh abhi pata chala hai but mujhe bohot pehle se pata hai tere baare mein. And if you think after all this I’m going to trust you not to hurt her again, tum jaisa bewakoof is duniya mein nahi hai. Tujhpe toh mujhe raddi bhar bhi yakeen nahi hai.” Veer’s eyes stated the danger. “Don’t cross your line. Jahan hai wahi reh.”

“Abh toh tujhe sabh pata chal chuka hai.”

“Kya jaan gaya hun? Kya?”

“Ke tum dono ek dusre ke sautele bhai ho…” Bani added.

“Shut up… Na toh yeh naag mera bhai hai aur na woh aurat meri maa hai.” Veer growled. It was so threatening that Bani was surprised. Veer calmed down himself. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to come off likethat.”

“Dekha… yeh bhi bohot accha nahi hai jo iski tarafdaari kar rahi thi tum. Yeh cheel wali harkatein dikh hi gayi.” Jay taunted.

“Tum toh kuch na hi bolo toh accha hai. Meri aankhon ke saamne tumhe Bani ko marne ki baat ki hai. At least Veer care karta hai Bani ki.” Vanshika reminded angrily.

“Yeh hamesha se mera dushman raha hai aur main hamesha isse nafrat karta rahunga. Tu shukar mana ki maine tujhe zinda choda hai, tujhe mara nahi. Pichle teen baar tujhe Bani ne bacha liya tha mujhse, yaad hai na? Phir se apni aukaat pe aaya na toh sach mein tujhe maar dunga.” Veer threatened him.

“Is baat pe main bhi Veeranshu ke saath hun. Tumne Naagvansh ke saath gaddari ki hai aur unke dushman, is markaat, se jaa mile. Mujhe maar ke shaktiyan paana chahte the.” Bani added.

“But main ab wapas bhi aa gaya hun, Bani. Yeh bhi toh dekho. Mujhe uski sacchai pata chal gayi hai.” Jay defended himself.

“Nahi… Uski niyat dikh gayi. Yeh dikha ki who apne matlab ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai.” Bani corrected him.

“Abh main wapas bhi aa gaya hun, Bani. Uska saath chod diya hai maine.” Jay tried to tell her.

“Nahi… girgit ki tarah rang badla hai.” Veer taunted.

“Acha ab bas karo…” Bani tried to stop them.

“Samrat?! He was with us right there when we arrivedat the forest. Main jab Bani ko dhundte hue yaha aayi toh kahin nahi dikha mujhe.” Vanshika asked.

“Woh ghar gaya hoga…” Veer thought.

“Nahi… use bohot zyaada chot aayi thi. I’m sure he’sinjured badly. Maine use dhudhne ki koshish ki but then Bani ki fikr zyaada huitoh pehle is situation ko sambhalne chali aayi. We need to find him.”

“Chalo, Bani.” Veer held her hand and they started walking out. Bani let him hold her hand and walked ahead with him. They looked around the forest and found Samrat unconscious. His body was healing.

“Sam…” Veer called him out.

“Samrat…” Vanshika shook him softly and bent down to.“Saans toh chal rahi hai. Phir uth kyu nahi raha.. Samrat.”

“Itni fikra toh kabhi hui nahi meri. Aaj aapki itni kripa?” He answered teasingly. Vanshika sighed.

“Tum itne irritating ho na, isiliye. Mujhe badla lenatha tumse. Mar jaate toh mer badla adhura reh jaata…” Vanshika replied dryly.

“Toh kya. Phir se janam le lena. Dekho. Abhi Bhabhi nebhi bhai ke liye janam liya hai.” He teased.

“Chhee… itni mehnat nahi karni tumhare liye. Tumhare stupidity ke liye apna ek aur janam barbaad kar du… Please… khud ko itni importance bhi mat do.” She helped him up.

“Dasna mat. Aur woh kahan? Madam jo hum sabh ko marne chali thi. Veer bhai, aap bache kaise?” Sam asked.

“Kahin gayab ho gayi. Pata nahi kya hua. I mean Bani ki tarah hi koi aaya toh tha mujhe maarne. Maine attack karne ke liye cheel roop bhi liya but suddenly raakh ban gayi. I mean… kuch bhi hota isse pehle sabh raakh ho gaya. Tabh mujhe laga ki Bani khatre mein hai aur bachane chala aaya.” Veer explained.

“Uska reason yeh hai ki Ba-” Vanshika was about to answer but Bani put her hand on Vanshika’s mouth.

“Chup raho. Zaroori nahi hai ki kya hua. Abh zaroori yeh hai ki hume kya karna hai…” Bani told them.

“Abhi toh ghar chalte hai.” Veer suggested. He looked at Samrat. “Ud sakta hai?”

“I swear life mein itni haddiyan nahi tooti hai meri. Aapki bike se gir ke accident hua tha tabhi inti buri halat nahi hun. I guess healing thoda slow ho gaya hai uski wajah se.”

“Kahan dard ho raha hai?” Vanshika asked.

“Itna pyaar, itni attention. Main ghash khake gir na jaau… Zeher ugalne wali baatein nahi ho rahi aaj.” He teased her.

“Fine by me. Socha ki help kar dun but meri acchai raas nahi aa rahi then suit yourself. Chal ke aao, ud ke aao, reng ke aao. I don’t care. I’m going to go. Toodles.” Vanshika started walking.

Bani healed Sam as much as she could. He winced every time he felt a bone repair itself.

“Maine kya bigaada tha aapka, Bhabhi. Zara aaram se. Dushmani aapki Veer bhai se hai. Mujhse nahi. Main satyug mein tha bhi nahi…” He complained.

“Baccho jaise complain karna band karo.” Bani shut him up. Once that was done with, the five returned home. 

SemieM thumbnail

Double update🙂 

Superb girl 

Aise hi ache achhe part likhte raho aur fast fast update karte raho 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...

Amazing just amazing update...

Continue soon...

nihasan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Finally an update.... usme bhi double..maza aagaya....was waiting eagerly for ur update..now please don’t delay more n give us update asap

AliChase thumbnail

Chapter 11: Bordeaux Trouble

The night was taxing. Veer walked out of the room. He saw Balwant sitting at the table drinking. Sam was right there speaking to him. He walked down.

“Dad…” Veer sat on the chair next to him. “Dad, mujhe pata hai ki Bani jhooth nahi bol rahi.”

“Veer bhai, mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai.” Sam agreed, “Bhabhi can’t be mistaking such a huge thing.”

“But Kishore can’t be lying that they found the girl, right? Even Daksh said that he had kept an eye on that woman. She hasn’t left her room.” Balwant pointed out.

“Bade papa, think of it. Honestly kahiye, itne saalon se aapne unhe basement mein rakha hai but wahan gufa mein bhi toh thi na. If that is possible then so is this.” Sam suggested.

Balwant had to agree to that point. They had a valid point.

“Exactly. Is it possible that she can be there in two places at the same time or maybe Markaat is impersonating her?” Veer offered. Veer and Sam had told Balwant about everything that had happened if he promised not to get in between they asked him to. 

Balwant never trusted Chandrakala, that much was the truth. Everything related to her was always blurry. Telling that to Veer wasn't possible. He was a little too daft sometimes to see through people. Balwant downed another drink. Ever since Bani had entered their life, every other day there was some new trouble. Today someone had tried to kill Veer. 

"Bohot hi khaas cheel hai yeh. Iska janam bhi khaas wajah se hua hai. Naagin hi hai jo iski jaan legi." 

Balwant remembered the moment that aghori had revealed to him that his son was Aakesh. Balwant himself never remembered anything from Satyug till then. It was then that he was told the history. The naag-naagins had found out that Isha was carrying the prince of cheels quite early. That is why they tried to constantly attack them to kill Veer even before he was born but he was saved. Isha didn't even let Veer have a small hint that there had been so many attempts to kill him in his childhood. The naag-naagin had come to kill Veer but Isha died saving him. Balwant lied to Veer saying that they had come to kill Isha. Balwant didn't want Veer to have any hint of his Satyug story. Lest Isha's words would become true. 

“Uski kundali mein likha hai, Isha, woh us roshni ki or badhega…” Balwant tried to tell her.

“Haan, toh kya hua? What’s wrong with that? Jaisa bhi hoga, he’ll still our son, Balwant. Aur yeh saari bakwaas mat kiya karo.” Isha argued with him. She rocked the baby softly. “Aur zara dheere bolo. Teer uth jaayega.”

After the whole day of troubling everyone with wanting attention constantly Veer fell asleep quickly but Teer always had trouble in sleeping quickly. Isha had finally put him to sleep. Veer always slept undisturbed but once he’s awake, he would be disturbing everyone in the house. Silence in the house meant that either he was up to some new mischief or he wasn't in the house. 

“Main sirf yeh bol raha hun ki use din mein bahar le jaana band karo.” Balwant said as she put Teer in the cradle. Tapish had already fallen asleep on her side of the bed.

“Voh cheel hai vampire nahi ki din mein bahar chala gaya toh he’ll turn into dust. What nonsense… Ek toh tum aur woh takla, dono hi mera dimaag khate ho. Din mein bahar mat jao, Veer ko ghar ke bahar mat le jaao. Matlab ghar hai ya tihar jail?” She pushed him aside as he kept blocking her way as she finished putting all of the three kids to sleep.

“Hum sabh Veer ki bhalayi ke liye bol rahe hai.” Balwant tried to tell her.

“Sure, why not. Pinjra nahi hai, Balwant. Apne se baandh ke nahi rakh sakte ho. Jab udne lagega toh khud ud kar chala jaayega, tabh kaise rokoge? Peeche peeche ghumoge? Please, pinjra banana band karo. Just because you’re a parent doesn’t mean to tie him to yourself all his life. Let him be free. Kya ho jaayega?”

“Mujhe pata hai ki kya hoga. Woh naagin use maar degi jaise pehle kiya tha. Main who repeat nahi hone dunga. Pehle bhi usne maar diya tha. Jaan chali jaayegi uski.”

“Balwant, ek baat na samajh lo. Jaise tum keh rahe ho ki yeh Aakesh hai then no matter what you do, he’ll find his way to her. Kuch bhi kar lo, Balwant, rok nahi paaoge. Veer ke liye fikar karna ek baat hai aur uske liye decisions lena alag baat hai. Jab bacche bade ho jaaye toh unhe sirf rasta dikhana chahiye. They’re free to make their own decision. If you try to be a jailor, he’ll become an escape artist. Kyu baandhna chahte ho use? Udne do. Zindagi mein pyaar mushkil se aata hai. I don’t know about Aakesh but Veer mera beta hai. And if there’s anything I’m proud of about myself, it is that once I decide on something, I do everything to reach my goal. Balwant, agar Veer ko sach mein pyaar hua toh tume chahe saari takat laga lo, Veer ko uske pyaar se alag nahi kar paaoge. Ab agar Veer sach mein Aakesh hai toh isne janam liya hai toh apne pyaar ke liye. Jise milna hota hai, woh milke rehte hai. Har zid puri kar doge Veer ki but jo use sabse zyaada pyaara hai woh nahi doge toh matlab nahi hai.”

"Toh kya chahti ho, us naagin ko Veer ki bali chadha dun?" 

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "First off, keep your voice down. Bacche so rahe hai. Secondly, agar Veer thoda sa bhi meri tarah hai toh tumhe khud pata hai tum use control nahi kar paaoge. Sach chupa lo jitna chahe but parchayi reh jaati hai. Kabh tak usse sach chupaoge? Tum kuch saalon ke liye Veer se uski sacchai chupa sakte ho but ek toh use yaad aana hi hai. Jab yaad aayega tab kaise rokoge? Veer ko khone ki jagah pe apne paas rakho. Balwant, bacche hote hai ziddi. Zyada takat lagaoge toh tumse hi alag hoke chala jaayega. Tume bhi pata hai yeh ho sakta." 

Now, looking at everything, Balwant realized that she had been right all along. Chandrakala's entry in their lives as a permanent member was something Balwant wished he could change. He wished it had never come to that point. 

"kya baat hai?" Veer asked him. 

"Kuch nahi." Balwant commented. Veer had felt that he had been going far from his dad. He never showed it openly but Balwant was an important part of his life. He loved his father. Their relationship was not like Veer idolized his father but he loved him father. After his mother, his father had been his only parent. His dad had got the teacher fired from the school because the teacher shouted at him. He had been a good father even if he slacked at every other part. At least to him, he had been a good father. He sat through the mindless speeches he gave about Lightning McQueen. Every toy he wanted was given to him. They had always been close. The first drink he ever had was made by Balwant. He had found his fondness for whiskey because Balwant and Veer always drank whiskey together. He missed his mother a lot but Balwant always had been there for him. Even if he got angry quickly, Veer never wished to build this new distance between them. He already lost both his mother and now felt like he was losing his father as well. 

"So, I presume aap baat nahi karna chahte hai mujhse." 

"Aisa nahi hai. Tu mera beta hai. Kyu baat nahi karunga? Dimag mein bakwaas bhar raha hai." 

"Dad, please. Do baar apni maa ko kho chuka hun, abh aapko bhi kho diya toh..." 

"Kya bol raha hai, Veer. Kuch zyaada chad gayi hai kya?" 

Veer chuckled. It was quite typical of Balwant Singhania to never speak anything emotional. The cheels were anything but emotional. They never brought up things that were hurting them. It was easy for them to brush it away and fly off to the next thing. 

"Nahi..." 

"Veer bhai, bohot bakwaas kar rahe ho. Drink up." Sam passed him a drink. 

Balwant just wondered about what was going on with their family. Every thing was going crazy. How did the one who came to kill Veer just turn into ashes all of a sudden? There were so many questions that he needed answers for. 

"Whatever it is, I am sure Bhabhi did something to save Veer bhai." Sam whispered the answer to his question when Veer left.

"Woh Naagin jo Veer ki jaan lena chahti hai woh Veer ko bachaegi? Dimaag thikane pe hai na?" 

"Bade papa, aap dekh hi nahi rahe hai. She actually cares for Veer bhai. Agar marna hi hota toh kitne mauke the marne ke. Navratri ke din maar sakti thi. Kabhi bhi maar sakti thi but aisa nahi kiya. She does care for him. Kuch cheezein kehne ki nahi samajhne ki baat hoti hai. Bhabhi does love-" 

"Bakwaas mat kar. Tujhe pata bhi nahi hai usne kya kiya hai. Aakesh ki jaan le li thi. Aakesh ne khud koi kharonch bhi nahi di use. Aakesh ne bhi usse pyaar kiya tha. Aisa ki mujhe laga woh puri tarah pagal ho chuka hai. Jagah jagah chot khake aaya tha par aankhon se uski tasveer gayi nahi. Veer ne bhi utna hi pyaar kiya but usne sirf nafrat di hai. Yahan tak ki yeh bhi keh diya tha ki jab tak uska maqsat pura nahi hota tab tak woh aise hi Veer ko beech mein rakhegi." 

Sam laughed. 

"Bade papa, aapko pata hi hai. 13 saal ka tha tabse bas ek hi hai jise bohot pasand kiya hai. V. Samajh nahi aata tha ki use kaise express karun toh sabse asaan tareeka tha use pareshaan karne ka. Sab Veer bhai ki tarah nahi hote hai. Sab itne asaani se apni feelings express nahi kar paate. Darr hota hai sabhko kisi na kisi cheez ka. Sabh toh unke jaise nahi ho sakte na jo darna nahi jaante ho. Sach kahun toh Veer bhai sirf bhabhi ko khone se darte hai. Aap accept nahi kar pa rahe kyuki aap Bani aur Nageshwari ke beech difference nahi bata paa rahe hai." 

"Matlab pahadon mein reh ke tera dimaag bhi woh sanyasion jaisi ho gayi hai kya?" 

"Mila hoon bohot un logo se. You'll be surprised. They make a lot of sense." 

"Bas tu bhi sanyaas le leta. Yeh bakwaas nahi sunni padti mujhe." 

"Let's be honest. Aap mujhe kuch zyada hi miss karte phir." 

Balwant smiled. He never showed much but he loved his family and cared for them all. 

"Tujhe kabse naagin se pyaar ho gaya? Mujhe laga sirf veer hi aisa sarphira hai." 

Sam laughed. 

"Dad ko heart attack aa jaayega. Mujhe bohot pehle se pata tha ki woh naagin hai. Kaafi time tha mere paas is reality ko accept karne ka. Abh odd hai but hota hai. Yeh half human part hai jiske wajah se saara mess create hota hai. Abh insaan hai toh woh waali feelings aur aadatein bhi aayenge. Kabhi us half human part se cheezon ko dekho. Dikh jaayega ki ho kya raha hai." 

"Bohot jaldi bada nahi ho gaya tu? Aaj mujhe sikha raha hai." 

"Sikha nahi raha bas batana chahta hun. Jab aapko pata nahi tha ki woh Adi-naagin hai tabh aapko yakeen tha ki woh itni buri bhi nahi hai but now you've closed up yourself to seeing another side to her. Bhabhi bhi yahi karti hai. She sees him as Aakesh and you see her as Nageshwari. Unless you two move on and see that there's a difference, you can't see what is happening. Bhabhi ko pyaar hai but admit karne se darti hai." 

"Tujhe waha pahadon mein jane dena galti thi shayad. Cheel se sanyasi ban gaya hai. Abh pata chala ki tu bhi Shiv mandir mein jaake din raat pooja kar lega." 

Sam laughed. 

"Itna bhi change nahi hua hun. Haan thoda yakeen hone laga hai us par but aisa nahi hai ki pandit ban jaau." 

"Jo bhi hai. Main jaa raha hun warna pata nahi aur kya kya bolta rahega." 

Balwant got up and started walking away. It was already late. Sam sat there looking at more things on the ipad. Bani walked down thinking about a lot of things. She was lost in thoughts as she walked to the kitchen. Bani had so many questions in her mind but didn’t know who to ask. Who could possibly help her through this all? Why did Chandrakala stress saying that she was Veer's mother? What could possibly be the connection between them?

“Deep in thoughts” Sam asked as she passed him. He was looking though something. 

“Just thinking about this woman who has become a source of headache.” Bani commented. “What are you looking though?”

“Bio-metric that is present in the other bunglow where Teer bhai was kept.”

“Isn’t that illegal?”

“Who cares? Tell me, Bhabhi, what do you think about Shukla?”

“Shukla? I don’t think about him at all. Waste of energy to put thoughts on him.”

“I think he was involved in Teer bhai’s murder.”

Bani’s head shot up in surprised.

“What?”

“Look at this…” He showed Bani, “The lock which sealed Teer bhai’s room had a bio-metric lock. So, only authorized people can enter the room. There were only three people who had that access. Bade papa, Tapish Bhai and Shukla. The bio-metric registers the entry and exit of people. Longest time is spent inside the room by Tapish bhai. He used to take me and Veer bhai to see him. But last person who opened the room was Bade papa. The duration was only 2 minutes. Which means this was when he found out that Teer bhai was missing. The time was around 9:30 pm. That time everyone was at the wedding venue. The one who entered before him was Shukla. That was around 6 pm. The time duration was around 1 hour. Why would Shukla spend that long? Not to mention this detail was edited to be erased. No one doubted as to how it was opened if this is closed by a bio-metric lock then it isn’t easy to open it. Khud toh udke nahi niklenge honge. You saw Teer bhai at the hill. Is it some coincidence? That too why would he possibly run behind Jay? I mean Jay was not that known to us.”

“That means someone told him about Jay.”

“Teer bhai is not bothered by this naag-naagin conflict. He had his own issues to deal with. Someone told him about Veer bhai and you. Naturally, what came to his mind must be that if Jay was taken out of the equation, Veer would be able to marry you as he wanted. Then you showed him that you’re Adi-Naagin. And things went down spiral.”

“But I hadn’t killed Teer. Someone killed him by stabbing in the back. His jacket had that sign from a teethed dagger. The one that I found in the gufa and in security room. These daggers are only therewith Cheel. Shukla was already involved with this Shakura case. He had tried to capture me.”

“He and Mayuri were involved and both of them were Jay’s partners. It shows easily how Jay survived being kicked off from the height. He was saved way before he could hit the ground. That leaves with the question as to why they wanted to kill Teer bhai. So, possibly Jay is involved in Teer bhai’s murder.”

“Jay can’t murder an innocent.”

“Well, kudos to you, bhabhi. Even after personally finding out his truth, you still trust him. I don’t trust him. He’s tried to kill V already. He tried to kill you. I don’t find any reasons not to doubt him. Regardless, I believe Shukla is definitely involved. There has to be why Shukla killed Teer bhai.”

“I had killed his sons when they tried to kill Naina.”

“He’s not that capable to take up that mammoth of a task on his own, Bhabhi. He’s more of the coward kind. If he’s gone against Veer bhai, he’s having some strong backing because the moment bade papa and Veer bhai find out, he’s as good as done. The only who is going to help him is either Jay or Markaat.”

“But would Markaat kill his own kind? I mean all the cheel and giddh are his kind.”

“Definitely. Bhabhi, I had gone around for a longtime. If I know enough about markaat, he doesn’t bother much about his people and other people. It is more of useful people and useless people. If he finds them useful, he’ll keep them and when someone seems useless, he’ll throw them to the wolves.”

“She isn’t the real Markaat. She’s just taken his place so I doubt if she will be able to access all those powers.”

“Bhabhi, even to take his place, Markaat has to be ready to push himself back and let her do that job. If he is not reacting, there is something. Because once the real markaat gets involved, we’re all-in larger mess. Markaat doesn't take kindly to anyone taking over what he considers his kingdom without having some huge profit out of it.”

“There has to be a way we can find out about all this.”

“Veer bhai is going to kill me for this but…” Sam gave her a parchment. Bani opened it to see a map to a certain place.

“What is this?”

“Are you mad or what?” Balwant walked up and instantly snatched up the map. “How did you even get your hands on this?”

“Bade papa, I know what I am doing.” Sam argued.

“Pawan, dekh le. Sara dimag wahin pahadon mein chod kar aaya hai tera ladla.” Balwant complained to Pawan.

“Tune kya sochna band kar diya hai? Ponky toh tha hi pehle se bina dimag ke aur abh tu bhi join kar raha hai uska team?” Pawan scolded him.

“Daddyji, Chachu, maine khud use pucha tha ki use kuch pata hai.” Bani tried to defend Sam.

“Bani, tumhe yeh sabh janne ki zaroorat nahi hai.” Tapish suggested her softly. “It is highly dangerous. Don’t be silly.”

“Tapish bhai, if there is even 1% chance that I can find something, I’m ready to try it out. Because right now I’m stuck at zero.”  Bani argued.

“Bani, tumhara decision phir bhi teek hai but Veer ko pata chala ki tumhe in sabke baare mein humne bataya hai toh who sabko maar dega.” Pawan told her.

“Kya ho raha hai? Sabh konsi panchayat yaha laga rahe hai?” Veer asked from the end of the staircase. Balwant quickly hid the map in his pocket and turned to face Veer.

“Kuch nahi, yeh bas dono baat kar rahe the ki Chandrakala ko kaise haraye.” Balwant covered up. Veer raised his eyebrow.

“Sabh ek saath?” He questioned.

“Kaise sawal puch raha hai. Bas yaha se jaa rahe the toh hum ruk gaye. Aisa kuch nahi hai.” Balwant laughed.

“Daddy, aap mujhe kuch chupa rahe hai?” Veer asked laughing. “Kahin aap bhi Bani ke saath toh nahi mil gaye?”

Balwant laughed.

“Nahi, nahi. Aisa kuch nahi hai.”

Veer walked up to Sam and put his arm on his shoulder. Balwant and Pawan never ganged up on Sam for no reason. Veer would notice them ganging over Sam.

“Main tujhe bohot acche se jaanta hun, Sam. Yaad haina tujhe kya kaha tha jis din tu yahan aaya tha?” Veer asked. The fake smile fell from Sam’s face.

“Veer…” He bit his tongue. “I mean Veer bhai, ek dum clearly yaad hai.”

“Better remember it. If anything happens, I’ll rip you apart.” Veer threatened, patted his back and walked ahead.

“Yaad rakhe toh better hoga tere liye.” Balwant added.

“Kabhi kabhi baat sun leni chahiye. Teri bhalayi ke liye hai. Baccha nahi hai abhi. Aur woh Veer ki girlfriend nahi hai, uski biwi hai. Kuch bhi hua use toh jaan le lega Veer teri. Yaad rakhle. Adi-Naagin ke saamne khoon bhi feeka pad jaayega.” Pawan commented to Sam. Sam looked down. Bani just stood there as they scolded him. She actually felt angry. Why were they threatening him on her name? More over she didn't like how they made her sound like some sort of home-wrecker who creates ridges between brothers. 

“Bola kyu nahi sabhko? Main khud ko protect kar sakti hun.” Bani argued with Sam.

“Nevermind. Mujhe shayad point uthana hi nahi chahiye tha.” 

“Darte kyu ho itna Veer se?” 

“Kyuki humare paas enough reasons hai, Bhabhi. Veer is generally all cool and chill but sometimes if it gets far, he’s shown who he is.”

“Main yahin thi, Samrat. Veer kuch bhi kehta toh mainsaath khadi thi.”

“Bhabhi, let’s just forget I ever offered it.” He decided to walk away but she stopped him.

“Nahi, meri baat khatam nahi hui hai, Samrat.”

“Kyuki, Bhabhi, aap us position mein nahi ho.”

“Aisa kya warning diya tha Veeranshu ne?”

“Bhabhi, I’ll get going. Aap Veer bhai se baat karlo.”

Sam ran away. Bani felt really angry. She was so close to having that ray of hope that she’ll find some information and he was scared away. Tapish affectionately put his hand on her shoulder.

“Bani, dekho, kuch cheezein genuinely bohot khatarnaak hoti hai. Markaat unmein se hi ek hai jiske saath you would never want to be involved. He’s even more unpredictable than sea itself. Tum par genuinely bohot khatra ho sakta hai. Hum khud sabh kabhi uske saath involve nahi hona chahte hai.” Tapish tried to explain to her calmly.

“Tapish bhai, aap nahi samajh rahe hai. Bohot khatra hai. Sirf mujhe aur naagon ko hi nahi, aap sabhko bhi aur shayad Veer ko bhi.” Bani tried to convince him.

Bani was determined to get this issue solved. She angrily walked to Vanshika’s room. She was calmly putting nail polish on her nails. She had just finished painting her toes and was now painting her finger nails.

“Who stole your rattles?” She asked with a chuckle.

“Samrat knows a place where we can find information about markaat and this Chandrakala but refuses to tell us where it is.” Bani explained.

“Then try to get it out of him.”

“Yes, but how? He had made it clear that he’s not telling me.”

“Bani, baby, use your negotiation tactics.”

“I don’t know how to do that.”

“Simple, threaten him. Threat works well too. You can have something of a leverage against him. Anything with Veer will work.”

Bani smiled.

“You’re awesome. I know exactly what to do.” Bani hugged her.

“Hey!! Careful. I just painted my nails.” She complained. Bani walked into Sam’s room.

“Bhabhi, we’re not talking about that again.” Sam told her as he played with a rubix cube. Bani sat on the couch.

“Hmmm… theek hai. But I can still tell Veeranshu that you somehow found your hands on a map and almost showed it to me.” Bani threatened him. He looked at her and the rubix cube fell out of his hands.

“You’re blackmailing me?” He asked. “You’re spending far too much time with V. Please stop that. It is going to be your ruin. Lawyers are just as much of a devil as much as we are.”

“Whatever you want to take it as but I just wanted to remind you.”

“I don’t have the map. Bade papa took it from me right in front of your eyes.”

“Not my problem. If you can manage to steal your dad’s credit card at 11 then you can surely manage to get your hands on that map at 25.”

“Bhabhi, maine kya bigaada hai aapka?”

“Kuch bhi nahi bigada hai but I am determined to do this.”

“Dad humesha kehte the ki saanpo ka bharosa nahi karna chahiye. Das liya na…” Sam cursed himself.

“Personal agenda nahi hai mera tumse koi but woh chandrakala mujhe harana chahti hai. Use a to z mere baare mein sabh pata hai but mujhe kuch bhi nahi pata hai. 10,000 divya varsh uske paas the mere baare sabh janneke liye. Main unprepared bhi kuch nahi kar sakti. Takat hai ladne ki but the fact remains ki hume pata hona chahiye ki kya kya ho sakta hai mere saath.”

Sam sighed.

“Fact remains ki aapne mujhe dasa hai, Bhabhi. This blackmail stuff is what we do. I was thinking you’re more of the respectfulkind.”

“Veer se tumhe main bacha lungi. Tum bas us map ko nikalo daddyji ke paas se. Veer ko kuch bhi batane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main akele chali jaaungi aur wapas aa jaaungi.”

“Aap akele nahi jaa paayengi. Marna toh anyways mera confirmed hai. Ya toh wahan marenge but agar aapko kuch hua toh Veer bhai mujhe maar denge. Yahan marne se accha hai ki wahan maru.”

“Tum uske bhai ho, Samrat. Tumne kabhi kuch nahi karega.”

“Funny thought. Bohot accha nahi samajhne lagi hai aap unhe? How cute.” The dryness in his voice made Bani roll her eyes. “Anyway… aap prepared raho toh accha hoga. Main subeh tak kuch karta hun.” 

AliChase thumbnail

Chapter 12: Sunrise Island Trips 

Bani paced in the frontyard waiting for Sam. 

“Kya baat hai. Meri sweetheart mera intezaar kar rahi thi?” Veer asked as he walked outside. He was all set in the morning run attire. 

“Aisa kuch nahi hai. Main tumhara wait nahi kar rahi thi.” Bani answered.

“Toh yahan chalte chalte apne wazan ghata rahi thi?”

“Nahi… bas soch rahi thi.”

“Kya soch rahi thi?”

“Woh tumhe kyu bataun?”

“Gharwali, main tumhara gharwala hun. Tum mujhe bata sakti ho.”

Bani saw Daksh and Sam walk down but the moment they saw Veer, they swiftly turned back and ran away. Bani mentally cursed them for being so scared of Veer.

“Kise dekh rahi ho?” He asked looking in that direction.

“Kuch nahi..." 

"Tum bas mujhe hi dekh rahi thi. Jhooth mat bolo." 

"Main sunrise dekhne aayi thi yahan." 

"Itna khoobsurat chaand hai yaha aur tumhe sunrise dekhna hai." 

"Ji, khoobsurat chaand. Suraj par ghrahan mat lagao." 

He laughed. 

"Sweetheart, kabhi kabhi mujhe importance bhi acchi lagti hai. Kabhi toh attention de diya karo." 

"Abh importance maang rahe ho, phir time maangoge, phir dil maangoge aur phir jaan. Yeh chronology pata hai mujhe." 

Veer waved his hand before her showing her the ring. Then pointed at her mangalsutra. 

"Gharwali, jab main tumhara pura haq se hun toh yeh hope kyu nahi kar sakta ki tum bhi meri ho jaao, haq se? Shaadi toh two way street hai. Bas kal hi jab maine tumhara haath pakada toh tumne bhi mera haath pakada tha. Sweetheart, tumhe bhi pata hai aur mujhe bhi ki tum mujhe trust karti ho." 

He brushed her hair. 

"Tum na hamesha mujhe pareshaan karte. Tum morning run pe jaa rahe the na. Jaao." Bani pushed him. 

"Tumhe parehsaan karne ke alawa tumse pyaar bhi karta hun, Bani Sharma. Yeh bhi toh dekh lo."

"Haan aur yeh pyaar hi mujhe pe bhaari pad raha hai. Mere dimaag mein sab tarah ke bakwaas daal deta jo mujhe nahi sochna cha-" She suddenly realized that in that moment she was going to blurt out that he makes her think of all the things that are forbidden. Veer looked at her. 

"Haan, baat puri karo. Sun raha hun main." 

"Kuch bhi nahi... Jaao." 

"Kabhi toh keh do, Bani. Mujhe pata tum mujhse pyaar karti ho but tumse sunna chahta hun main. Mera bechara dil kabse intezaar kar raha hai." 

Bani couldn't help but smile at that. 

"Tumhe mujhe pareshaan karne mein maza aata hai aur mujhe tumhe tadpaane mein." 

"Uff...." Veer dramatically placed his hand over his heart. "Tumhari yeh hasi... bas..." 

Bani had to go to that place in that moment but Veer standing there and talking to her was making it difficult. After a while of bothering her, Bani managed to get free from him. Then once she walked out, she texted Sam. After a few moments, the two appeared in the car. Bani quickly sat in the car.

“Map kahan hai?”

Sam poked at Daksh’s head.

“Yahan.”

“Kya? Tumhara matlab hai ki tum map laaye nahi?” Bani asked almost exasperated.

“Bhabhi, he’s got a photographic memory. He can remember stuff with precision. Map nikal ke le aate toh bade papa ko pata chal jaata. Woh har 15 minute mein check kar rahe the. The moment it goes missing, he’ll get to us. So, maine Daksh bhai se kaha. He memorized the map.” He explained.

“Pakka? You sure koi mistake nahi hogi.” Bani asked.

“Arrey 100%. Daksh bhai se kuch yaad karne mein galat inahi hoti.” Sam assured.

“Tere chakkar mein Veer bhai mujhe bhi maar denge.” Daksh scowled at Sam.

“Daksh bhai, chote bhai ke liye thodi si maar kha logetoh kya bigad jaayega? Bachpan mein mera homework kar dete the. Yeh kya cheez hai.” Sam commented. Daksh gave him a look.

“Saale, bachpan mein tera homework karne mein aur apni jaan tere liye dene mein fark hai.”

“Waise yeh jagah hai kahan?” Bani asked.

“Mumbai port se aage ek mysterious island hai wahan.” Daksh said.

“Ponky se aapne kya kaha?” Sam asked Daksh.

“Kuch bhi nahi. Usko idea hua toh darr ke maare gharse bhaag jayega ki hum aisa kaam kar rahe hai.” Daksh answered.

“Tum dono ko Veer kuch bhi nahi karega. Itna kyu darte ho?” Bani complained.

“Kyuki Veer bhai saare cheelon ke Rajkumar hai. The way tumhare ismein Naagrani aur Adi-Naagin sabse takatwar hoti hai aur sabko unki baat sunni padti hai. Same way we have our Prince Adam jo humare pyaare Veer bhai hai. Aadmi tedha aur sanki hai. Sabh bachke hi rehte hai. While it has its own benefits, it also has drawbacks. Baaki cheelon ke saamne hum thode se upar hain kyuki Veer bhai se humara khoon ka Rishta hai.” Sam explained.

“Is Adi-Naagin ke saamne hum sabh pheeke pad jaayenge, Sam. Yeh bhool raha hai. Aur dursi baat, tujhe pata hai na ki woh ilaka humare liye bhi dangerous hai? Jaan ja sakti hai humari.” Daksh chided Sam.

“Maine sabh ready kar liya hai.” Sam answered. He opened the bag he was carrying. There were daggers. He passed Bani the dagger. There was chakra with some carvings on them. There was a spear which could get small and big. There were a few guns and crossbows.

“Sam, that place has traps of its own.” Daksh reminded.

“Tum dono mujhe bataoge ki woh jagah hai kya?”

“Well, Markaat ke pehle se yeh jagah thi. Originally saare cheel, giddh aur suparn wahan rehte the. Us island pe ek mandir hai jismein bohot saari books hai. Wahan kehte hai ki har tarah ki information mil jaati hai.” Daksh told her.

“Konsa mandir hai yeh?”

“Well, mujhe bhi nahi pata.” Daksh answered. “Maine sirf uske baare mein suna tha.”

“Its called Sunehra Sankarsh. Kehte hai ki wahan Garudka janam hua tha. All the avian creatures could live there. Garud aur Arun ki wajah se use Sunehra kehte the. Unke saare vanshaj wahin rehte the. All of the birds lived there. Markaat bhi vahi paida hua tha. Wahan ek Saraswati Devi ka mandir tha. Considering she’s the goddess of knowledge, it was also some sort of learning place. Sabhko lagta tha ki Markaat ne cheelon ko insaan hone ka wardaan diya tha but unse pehle suparn already exist karte the. Woh pehle se icchadhari the. Suparn are race which have avid love for knowing stuff. They created the library slowly one by one. Markaat bhi wahi padta tha. That’s how he learnt most things he knows. Suparn ki yeh aadat ki unhe sabh janna hota hai, uske wajah se they collect every information they can.”

“Yeh suparn hai kya?”

Daksh and Sam both looked at her like she was crazy.

“Aren’t you Adi-Naagin?” Daksh asked

“Haan. Toh?”

“Mujhe laga Adi-naagin ko toh pata hi hoga Suparn ke baare mein.”

“Dinosaur hai kya?”

Daksh and Sam looked at each other.

“This is going to be the worst idea you ever had, Sam.Worse than that night you drank too much whiskey.” Daksh complained. Sam sighed.

“Suparn sabse upar hai. Apex among all the birds that can change their shape to human. They’re a different race of birds. They have the genetic ability to change into human forms. They’re the largest birds you can see. They’re really powerful and are way more dangerous than eagles or cheels. The first Suparn were Garud and Arun. After them came rest of the suparn. Like there are original Nagas. From them other snakes come down. That’s what Suparn are. They’re like enemies to all Nagas. So, it does put you in trouble. Our kind were regular birds but markaat gave them the ability to become human. They didn’t get it genetically. That magic which enabled them to become human came from markaat’s own blood and that’s how all of us are called markaat’s descendants.” Sam explained.

“We can still go back home if you want.” Daksh suggested the moment they reached the port. The three got out of the car.

“Port mein jaane ke liye hum IDs chahiye. Andar kaise jaayenge?” Bani asked.

“He’s already got us the passes but you seriously want to still do this?” Daksh asked.

“But mila kaise?” Bani asked.

“Anything illegal stuff you want to own, Sam can get it for you.” Daksh pointed out. The two boys laughed at that.

“I can’t believe we’re doing such illegal stuff…” Bani complained.

“Damn it. Damn it….” Sam exclaimed loudly when his phone got on alert.

“Kya hua hai?” Daksh asked.

“Veer bhai. Paas hi hai. Main apne phone se unko track kar raha hun. Alert aaya hai ki aas paas hi hai.” Sam cursed loudly.

“Unhe bataya kisne?” Daksh exclaimed. Panic taking over him. 

“Aur kya? Bade papa. Unhe hi pata tha. Hum teeno gayab hai doubt ho hi gaya hoga.” He complained.

Bani took their hand and dragged them into the port with her before they could back out. She was doubtful if they can get away with all these weapons but she was just decided to leave it to Singhania boys to get their way anywhere. The moment the guard saw Sam, he moved away and let them get away with those weapons.

“Tum log yeh kaise kar lete ho?” Bani asked.

“Well, we have human resource. I own several people favours.” Sam answered.

“Actually, you just sell your intuition to people in high places. They pay you with owing you stuff. Which means you can get them to do anything you want.” Daksh corrected.

“Whatever. I own favours. So, gets me anything I want. Abh agar mere paas aisi khaas shakti hai toh use kyu na karun for my own profit?” Sam grinned.

“You own everyone favours except Veer bhai. And right now, we’re in a mess with the one person you don’t own a favour from. He’s going to rip our wings.” Daksh complained. He was downright super scared.

“Daksh… Samrat…” The loud roar shook both of them.

“Jaldi karo…” Bani shouted at them pushing them to run. Sam and Daksh didn’t dare to turn around and face Veer. They had gotten past the main gate and entered the port but Veer had permission allowing him to enter the port. Bani just turned around once to see Veer. His face marred with anger. 

“Bhabhi, aap kyu hum baccho ki zindagi ke saath khel rahi hai?” Sam tried to emotionally blackmail her.

“Tum dono aur bacche? Daksh bhaiya, aap toh mujhse bade hai aur Samrat, you’re just as old as me so neither of you are kids.” Bani cleared the confusion. Daksh and Sam looked at each other and gulped.

“I would rather like to die in the island at the hands of suparns rather than die at Veer bhai’s hands.” Sam expressed his wish.

“I don’t want to die.” Daksh answered.

“Neither of you are going to die. I am there with you and will make sure you’ll survive.” Bani assured. They got to the end of the port.

“Are you guys planning to fly there?” Bani asked. She hated flying. It gave her no control or no place to save herself.

“Well not a good idea because there are several hawks there.At the sight of a snake in our talons, they’re going enter a fight for their prey.” Daksh nodded a no while looking through the line of ships and boats. “We own a yacht cruiser here. Sam knows how to run a yacht.”

After a few moments, they found a familiar yacht. Bani was surprised that they had that much money. She read the name saying Torpedo at the end of the cruiser.

“Welcome to my beautiful Torpedo. Make yourself comfortable.” Sam acted like a Italian Host having a yacht party.

“Shut up. Hum dono marne wale hai. Zyada khush mat ho.” Daksh hit him on the head.

“Hey! Last few hours should be spent well. Ek din toh sabko marna hai. Zindagi kitni badi hogi yeh hum tay nahi karte. Yeh toh who decide karta hai..” Sam pointed up to the sky. “Hum sabh toh bas choti choti zindagiyan hai jo is duniya mein aate aur jaate hai.” He acted like a wise man.

“Just freaking shut up.” Daksh kicked him on the butt. Bani almost smiled at their antics. Bani never had lived around brothers like that. She only had Meera and she was the soft and caring person.

“Chale?” Bani asked. She was putting crazy amount of trust on the two Cheel brothers but for some reason she was not worried that they’ll betray her.

“Samrat!! What a surprise, yaar!” A man showed up.

“Kanishk. Man!!” Sam gave a hug to the man. His eyes fell on Bani. He grinned and leaned towards Sam. 

“Yaar, tujhe itni hot ladkiyan kaise mil jaati hai?” He joked.

“Excuse me. Yeh dono mere devar hai.” Bani corrected, “Bani Veeranshu Singhania.”

The way his expression changed so fast, Bani hadn’t even seen octopuses change their colours that fast.

“Bhabhi. Kya baat hai. Pehle bata dete ki aap Veer bhai ki biwi hai.” He almost touched her feet but Bani moved away.

“Kya kar rahe ho.” Bani almost jumped up in surprise.

“Bhabhi ke pair choote hai. Aur aap toh humare Veer bhai ki patni hai.” Kanishk explained.

“Abhi thoda kuch urgent kaam hai. Tujhse baad mein milte hai.” Daksh pushed him away, sending him in the opposite direction and giving him that ‘shoo’ signal.

“Saale, tu pitega Veer bhai se. Unki biwi ke saath ghoom raha hai.” Kanishk warned.

“Abe, chal jaa. Aisa kuch nahi hai. Bhabhi hai humari aur hum dono bohot izzat karte hai unki. Unhe woh triangle island jana tha. Toh bas le jaa rahe hai. Veer bhai ne humse kaha hai.” Sam explained, lying about the last past.

“Oh, accha.” He nodded. The three quickly got on the yacht.

“Kitne log hai jo Veeranshu se darte hai?” Bani asked. Daksh and Sam laughed.

“Welcome to Singhania Family, Bhabhi. Koi bhi nahi paida hua hai jo ek baar Veer bhai se mila hai aur Veer bhai se darte nahi hai. Except for you. Aapko toh Veer bhai apne rang nahi dikhaye hai. Isiliye aapnahi darti unse.” Daksh told her while Sam started the boat and drove them towards the location.

“Kyuki Veer bhai sirf aapko apna loving side dikhate hai. Apne unka gussa aur unki sarphire harkatein nahi dekhi hai. Maine already ek baar maar khai thi Veer bhai se.”

“Uske baad tu pahado ki or bhaag gaya tha. You returned after 6 years since then.”

“Bhabhi ke saamne naak mat katao.”

“Waise tujhe bhi aisa laga ki Meera aur Tapish bhai ke beech kuch chal raha hai?”

“I know, bhai. Bohot zyaada baat karte hai woh Meera ke baare mein aaj kal.”

“Excuse me. Main yahin hoon. Woh meri di hai.” Bani reminded them. Sometimes the boys tend to forget that Bani was a woman and didn't have same thought process as them. 

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Awesome...loved it... so good waiting to know what happens next...update soon

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome-Amazing-Fantastic-Excellent...

Continue soon...