Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 6: Raspberry Revelations

Daksh couldn’t spot her anymore. What caught him in the middle of this was that he smelled a Naagin. He stopped. Dehek tried to flirt with him but that Naagin scent caught him out of the mood for any kind of flirting. He met up with Balwant.

“Bade papa, I can smell a Naagin. Some Naagin has entered the party.” Daksh told him.

“Must be that Adi-Naagin.” Balwant tried to brush off.

“Nahi, Bade papa. The Adi-Naagin doesn’t give off any scent. This one is different.” Daksh explained. Balwant got up alerted at that. Daksh couldn’t have mistaken this much. Daksh couldn’t understand what the hell was happening because the scent came and went. It was like a flickering tube light. “It is coming and going. Something is wrong, Bade papa.”

“Yeh kaise ho sakta hai, Daksh?” Balwant asked irritated.

“Why would I ask you if I understood? Wouldn’t I rather go catch on my own?” Daksh retorted. Balwant wanted to say something but decided against it. Daksh looked quite irritated and Balwant knew it had to be a reason for that. Balwant and Daksh took off in opposite directions to look for that Naagin scent.

"Sam, I can smell a Naagin. I want you to go around and look if you can spot a Naagin." Daksh told Samrat.

"I presume its not Bhabhi..." He pointed out.

"No, the weird thing is that the scent is flickering." Daksh explained. Colours on Samrat's face changed. There was only one Naagin who was capable of that. Samrat started going around the party. He spotted Ponky laughing with some woman and trying to warm up to her. He decided to go up to Ponky and warn him. More eyes means more possiblility of finding that Naagin.

Looking around, Daksh saw Jay snooping around in a suspicious manner. Daksh felt trouble. One, there was a new naagin around. Two, that familiar scent which he wasn’t being able to remember and now there was this dubious naag. Not that he was being able to find the naagin or that woman, so he decided to choose for the one he had an eye on. He followed Jay. He hid behind a tree to see what the hell was going on. That’s when he noticed someone attacking Bani. Bani was in her Naagin form. His body shook when he saw creature. His hands shook and he froze at spot. Bani was fighting it as it took Bani up in the air. It was a woman. Was it the Naagin scent he got? That scent of the creature registered in his mind. That didn’t match with that of the Naagin they were previously hunting. Jay was watching over as Bani was being attacked. He seemed to be cheering the creature.

‘Should I run or help Bani?’ Daksh wondered. Daksh knew that Veer loved her regardless of who she was. Daksh didn’t know what to do of it? Should he let his brother’s love be killed right there or should he let his own brother’s killer die? Daksh loved Monil but he never loved Veer any less. To avenge Monil’s killer, could he destroy Veer’s feelings? Also, Veer had made it clear that no one was to hurt Bani.

He stepped on a twig. Jay turned around and saw Daksh. Jay wasn’t going to risk Daksh opening his mouth to Bani. He turned into naag and proceeded towards Daksh. Daksh turned into a cheel but in the next second, he was forcefully shifted into a human. Daksh’s eyes met that creature’s in that one moment. He realized that the creature had done something. He was no longer being able to turn into a cheel. Panic over took Daksh. He dodged Jay’s attack as much as he could. But in a moment, Jay cornered him.

“Ab kaise bachega? Tu aur tere bhai bohot uchalte hai na. Cheel cheel kehke khud ko superhero samajhte ho. Ab batao.” Jay laughed like a maniac. Jay was about to attack Daksh but someone pulled him behind. He was pushed behind her so easily like his weight was nothing to her. Naagin scent. It was the same one he smelled in the party.

“Who the hell are you?” Daksh asked.

“Would you rather want me to save your life or would you want to interrogate me?” She asked, her attitude on point. Her eyes had changed into that of a Naagin.

“Main Adi-Naag hoon. Hat jaao raaste se. Yeh mera aadesh hai jo tum nahi kaat sakte.” Jay tried to assert his authority.

“Adi-Naag? Naag toh theek se ban nahi paaye aur Adi-Naag ki baat kar rahe ho.” The naagin taunted.

“Waah, ek naagin ek cheel ko defend kar rahi against her master?” Jay retorted.

“Master? Aur who bhi tum? Rehne do. Ek naagin sirf Bholenath, Adi-Naagin aur Naagrani ke saamne jhukti hai. Tum toh kuch bhi nahi ho.” She pointed out. Jay got really angry. “Kisi dagabaaz naag ke orders follow karne ki zaroorat mujhe nahi hai. Aur waise bhi abhi ke liye toh yeh cheel bhi nahi hai. Tumne use yeh shakti hi cheen li hai.”

She turned into her Naagin form. Her dark green scales flashed danger. She was swift. Her strike was fast like that of a viper and her aggression like that of a cobra. Lightning fast to dodge. Jay did his best to dodge her fast strikes. She stood as a naagin in her human form. Green and black clothing with silver jewellery.

“You’ll pay for this dearly.” Jay threatened.

“You should think about the result, Adi-Naag. You’ve betrayed your own clan. Aur dhokebaaz ko kahin jagah nahi milti.” She retorted. Jay was dumbfounded. How could another Naagin be more powerful than him? He was Adi-Naag. He was supposed to be powerful than all other naags. Only one above him was Adi-Naagin and Naagrani. Jay tried to attack Daksh but she instantly shielded Daksh and got bit herself.

Daksh couldn’t believe it. A naagin, after all a naagin had saved him from Jay. He knew what that was going to mean. She had gone against the order of Adi-Naag. It could technically mean she might be cast out from her clan.

She changed back into a human form. Back into that velvet green black dress. She picked up herself and started to leave.

“Listen, let me help y-” Daksh tried to offer but she signalled him to stop. She started leaving with that. Daksh had no idea how far can she manage to reach.

She somehow managed to reach the Shiv Temple. The panditayin spotted her. She fell right before the stairs. The sapera and panditayin quickly took her inside.

“Kon hai yeh?” Panditayin asked. She was changed into a naagin in human form.

“Ise ek naag ne dasa hai.” He pointed out.

“Us dagabaaz naag ke alwa aur kon aisa kar sakta hai?” She claimed.

“Iska zeher kaise kaatenge? Sirf Adi-Naagin ka zeher hi is zeher ko kaat sakta hai.” The panditayin proceeded to call Bani quickly but sapera knew the time was short. She might not survive till Adi-Naagin shows up at the temple.

“Yeh kya kar diya Adi-Naag.” He turned to the shivling. “Yeh kaisa Insaaf hai? Who Adi-Naag kisi ko bhi das jaaye aura aap bas dekh rahe hai?”

“Aap hai kon?” He heard Panditayin ask. He turned around and saw a little boy down checking up on the naagin. He was the most beautiful boy they had ever seen. He was around 17-18 years of age

“Vanshika…” He called her out. “Hamesha ki tarah. Pagal. Aggressive and thoughtless. Kabhi toh seekh lo.” He chided her like a brother chiding his sister.

“Aap jaante hai ise?” Sapera asked. They couldn’t understand how just any man could have showed up in the temple. He took out some herbs and mixed it with some potion. Mixing them together, he gave it to her. She instantly started coughing up. In that moment, Bani came in running. She saw her lying on the floor.

“Kya hua hai ise?” Bani asked the moment she got to her side.

“Zeher diya hai ise…” Sapera answered.

“Zeher toh bahar aa hi raha hai. Kisne help ki?” Bani asked. Panditayin and Sapera looked around but the boy was gone.

“Abhi toh who bacha yahi tha. Kahan chala gaya?” They asked.

“Konsa bacha?” Bani asked.

“Kuch 17-18 saal ka ladka tha yaha. Usi ne kuch jadibuti di ise aur yeh bach gayi…” Sapera asked. The Panditayin started looking around the temple but there was no sign of it. The other naagin started to wake up.

“Are you alright?” Bani asked. Bani felt she was weak. She broke into another fit of cough. “Just last bit of poison is coming out. It is going to be fine.” Bani caressed her back.

After a few moments, she seemed to regain her regularity.

“Adi-Naagin…” She greeted Bani. She was about to bow down to her but Bani stopped.

“It is okay. I understand. You’re giving me respect. I’ve accepted it. Right now, you need to sit down. What happened? Who are you?” Bani asked.

“Vanshika.” She started. “I am your cousin. Well… by blood. My mother and your father were siblings.”

Bani stood surprised. Her cousin? She couldn’t believe it. She assumed she had no living relatives. Here there was a Naagin standing and claiming she was her cousin.

“After mama and mami left Naaglok, maa tried to look for you all. Everyone who knew where you three were staying were getting killed. So, they kept changing their location. We didn’t know anything even though we tried to keep tracks. Your family would be long gone from there by the time we reached a location. After we found your father dead, we couldn’t trace you and your mother any longer. We all assumed that you two were dead. There were no traces of you and your mother at all. Seemed like a dead end to us. It up until a few months ago when, dadi said that she could sense you. Here, I am.” Vanshika explained. Bani was still trying to process all that information.

“I have a family?” Bani asked.

“Of course. That’s an odd question. If you’re born then you must have a family, right?” She answered with a tone which questioned Bani’s mental stability. “Is she broken?” She whispered to the sapera. His glare made her shift a bit away from him. “Wow… touchy much..”

“I…” Bani didn’t know what to say.

“What?” She asked. “Well, it would be a rather difficult situation if you now hate us thinking we didn’t look for you or something like that because rest assured we tried but we just couldn’t reach you.”

“No… no… I wasn’t going to say that. I just mean to say that it’s a bit of a shock. For the longest time, I thought no one from my original family was there and now you’re here saying you’re my cousin. A bit unbelievable.” Bani chuckled awkwardly. Vanshika sighed a relief.

“Thank God!! That can be dealt with. Anyway, are you alright?” Vanshika asked. “I saw that creature. What the hell is that?” She looked disgusted with that creature.

“Yes. I’m fine but I don’t know how far it would be well.” Bani confessed.

“Ask me about it. I almost had shrieked out loudly when I saw that creature. What the hell was that? I didn’t know icchadhari dragons existed too.” Vanshika commented. “That seemed more like an odd version of a chinese dragon. Like an uglier version of Chinese dragon. Aise hawa mein udta saanp kaafi ajeeb lag raha tha.”

Bani looked at her ‘new found’ cousin. Bani noted that her cousin was rather chatty. She had an expressive way of speaking.

“You can come with me to my house. I mean you can stay there.” Bani offered. Vanshika laughed.

“You’ll take me there?” Vanshika asked.

“Yes. Why not?” Bani was confused.

“Adi Naagin, your foster family has set their feet in that house and then your naag is also staying there. You bring one more person and Balwant Singhania might possibly lose his mind.” Vanshika laughed. "Though that would be hilarious to see. I'd pay a hundred thousand rupess to see that. With popcorn of course."

“I am sure I’ll find a way. Don’t worry about that.” Bani tried to assure her.

“Adi-Naagin, relax about that. Let me take care of that. I’ve done enough research about this Singhania Family. I know how to find my way into the house. Aap yeh sabh mat socho.” Vanshika said.

“You can call me Bani. After all, you’re my sister now.” Bani said with a faint smile.

“Oh. By the way… that naag of yours...” She was about tell Bani but seeing Bani’s reaction at that, she realized that Bani must have found out. “I guess you know.”

“Yes…” Bani answered.

Bani took a moment to look at her cousin. She gave out a strong aura of being powerful. Deep brown eyes with hint of green in them. In her naagin form, she wore green and silver outfit with silver and gold jewellry. Her hair was pretty shade of brown instead of the regular black. She bowed down before the Shivling. A beautiful smile on her face.

"Thank you meri help karne ke liye. Haan, I know I've been impulsive again. Aapko toh pata hai main kaisi hoon. Gussa mat hona mujhse. Waise bhi bohot saare logo ko pagal kar chuki hoon, I hope ki aapko bhi gussa na aa jaaye. As such I know you can't get angry at me because pata hai mujhe ki aap apni is bhakt se gussa nahi ho sakte. Koshish toh jaari hai meri. Ab jo bhi ho, Mahakaal ki iccha se ho." She prayed to him. Bani chuckled at her chatty-ness. She had never seen a Naagin of her kind.

The two exited the temple and they turned back into the attire they were in. Bani noted that she had a rather modern fashion. She was wearing a green dress with a silver mask that almost shined her eyes.

“I don’t know anything about my family, so I’m sort of curious…” Bani admitted. Vanshika smiled.

“Natural. Come, I’ll tell you about them while we’re going out of the forest.” Vanshika offered. Bani smiled. “Well, in our family, the head is Nani. She’s the angry bird kind. Trust me, I sort of blame her for my fuse blowing out and me reacting bad on her. I’ve inherited it from her. There’s Nana. He’s really sweet. He’s ideology is far away different from everyone else’s. He’s more of a peaceful kind of person. Rather enjoying a peaceful rest than all the violence. Your dad, Sarvesh mama was the eldest son. You’re his only child. Everyone says that he was a lot like nana. I don’t know him personally but all I know is what I’ve learnt from him. There’s Amar mama, the second son. His wife Aditi mami. Their two sons, Kartik and Rishi. Then there’s my mom Aishwarya, me, her only child. Finally, Lekha maasi, the youngest child and daughter. She lives with her husband Aditya here in Mumbai. Well, most of our family lives in Naaglok except Lekha maasi and Adi with their children. We spent quite some time here in Mumbai growing up with her. We as in, Kartik, Rishi and I.”

“What about my mother?” Bani asked.

“Diya mami. She died trying to keep you safe. Though I think somewhere nani never forgave her. She thinks that you were killed because mami didn’t listen to her. She told mami to stay in Naaglok since it was a safe place but she was adamant to bring you here to this temple and rest is history.”

“Where are all others now?”

“Well, Kartik and Rishi are still too young. They’re around 18 years. Annoying at another level. But as of now they’re in naaglok with the family. Things are kind of tough there for our family so they have orders from Naagrani to stay in Naaglok. They cannot leave without permission from her.”

“So, how did you set out to find me?”

“Well, that’s a story I’ll tell you some time. Well, I was supposed to stay in naaglok but as of now, I’m sort of kicked out from there. I don’t know if it is coincidence but maa kind of felt that you were still alive and told me to set out looking for you. Hence, I’m here.”

“What about your dad? And why were you kicked out from Naaglok?”

“That’s a long story. As of now, you don’t worry about me. Take a deep breath and relax. I’ll take care of the whole matter on how to get to Singhania Mansion. It is a typical naagin style.”

“You definitely cannot marry anyone from Singhania family.”

“Are you mad? I’m not going to marry anyone or anything. Especially not those cheel idiots. But no one said anything about being able to fool one of them. Pankaj Singhania. He’s the easiest bait. I’ve known the family for a long time. I’ve been in the same school as them. He’s the easiest to fool. Leave the rest to me. I know exactly how to bait him.”

“It is not really a child’s play, Vanshika. I don’t want you in trouble.”

“Bani… I’m going to be fine. Don’t worry. After all, someone needs to teach them a good lesson.”

“Vanshika, don’t take me wrong. That will be a risk. They’re all cheels. Not to mention now that markaat is there too. She’s no less dangerous. I’m Adi-Naagin and that is why I can survive there. The cheels are dangerous. They can hurt you.”

“You’re living because of Veeranshu Singhania. Don’t mind me but it is true. You’d be long out of the house if it wasn’t for Veeranshu. I know him. He’s not like his family. He’s different from them. Better than them, if I can dare say that. I used to be friends with him in school.”

“He’s older than you. Then how were you…?”

“He was my senior. Who says you can’t have seniors as friends? The only one out of Singhanias I could tolerate. I saw no reason to stay in contact with the lot after I left school so I didn’t know about them much afterwards. I presumed the maa must have found out you were alive because she got that energy signal from you. Every Naag-Naagin have certain signature energy. There’s only minute difference in each one of them but since you’re Adi-Naagin, yours is easily detectable out of everyone’s. That’s how all Naag-Naagins can tell that you’re Adi-Naagin. Maa felt that. She told me that and I assumed that it must be because you had transformed. I had come across Naina. She was requesting for someone to send help to her. Since, nani was once Naagrani, nani sent me a message to go contact Naina. I met Naina at Noor’s party. Noor was one of my classmates. We weren’t close or anything but simple acquaintances. So, I got an invite. I felt Naina’s presence there. Later Naina called and told me about Singhania boys she had seen killing Noor. Also the cops in the police station told me that some Bani Sharma had come to the police station with proof that Singhania Family was responsible for Noor's death. They told me that there were two eye witnesses. Naina contacted me later. She had seen that Ponky and Monil killed Noor with Arneesh and Nitin. I tried to help Naina but it was late. When I reached there, her husband was dead. I saw cheel feathers in the room and realized that they must have taken Naina. I followed her only to find Arneesh and Nitin dead with a naagin’s venom. I assumed it would be Naina. Naina called me to say that she had seen Adi-Naagin. I wanted to ask more but the call got cut. That's when I found myself digging up information about Singhania Family. I went to ask for Naina but she was announced dead. I realized that she had known you and came across you. I went to Silver Moon restaurant which was last time Naina was seen. There they told me, she had arrived there to meet you. She couldn’t have any other reason to meet you unless you were Adi-Naagin. It took a while to find out your address. You lived with a foster family. I met your foster father and he told me you were married to Veer. Trust me, that was one hell of a shock.”

“Well, the whole situation of that wasn’t very normal either. I had just found out about being a Naagin then. The next day, I remembered me being Adi-Naagin. Long story short, I thought that Veer had killed Jay who I was engaged to. I thought I killed Veer but it was Teer, his twin brother. Then Veer and I got married.”

“I couldn’t digest it for a few moments and almost thought I came up to wrong Bani Sharma. I mean, Adi-Naagin marrying a cheel. Not just any cheel but the high up proclaimed leader of cheels. He’s sort of their prince.” Vanshika broke into laughter at that. “And every says that I’m crazy.”

Bani didn't know what to say anymore. Would Vanshika be disgusted with her if she told her that she had a soft perspective about Veeranshu Singhania?

"Nani is going to have a field day when she finds out you married a Cheel." She teased laughingly. That didn't make Bani feel good but rather tumbled the worry on her conscience. It reminded her of Jay's reaction. Now, she had to come in terms with the truth that she had a Naag family who might take severe offense at her soft corner for a cheel.

AliChase thumbnail

Chapter 7: Berry Trap

Mehek, Dehek and Ponky had gone out. Their car was parked in a corner of the road near a tree. Mehek Dehek and Ponky were accompanied with his friends. All of them just as useless as him. His friends wanted to go hiking in the forest. While walking, Ponky was behind.

He was grabbed by someone. He tried to fight but it was no use. He then noticed two naags before him.

“Aaj maza aayega. Ek cheel humara shikaar banega.” One of the two boys said.

“Perfectly said, bhai.” One of them said laughing.

“Listen. You guys don’t know my family. They will kill you.” Ponky started to get scared and tried to threatened them. They laughed again.

“Kahan hai? I don’t see them?” They taunted him. They turned to their naag form and started to constrict around Ponky. He tried to scream. Ponky’s panic rose to heights. The more he tried to make noise, the stronger the coils could coil around him. It was like with every breath it was coiling stronger. They were Naags but coiled and constricted like pythons. Ponky could die of heart attack rather than asphyxiation from the snake coils.His fear had taken his heart rate faster than the speed of his flying.

Suddenly, the two snakes were pulled away from Ponky and thrown aside.

“Are you alright?” Ponky opened his eyes and saw that beautiful pair of eyes he had seen last night’s masquerade party. She was beautiful. Dressed in black jeans with stocking and a dark green hoodie crop top. Black nail polish which was coated perfectly. Silver rings on her fingers.In her hands was a snake stick.

“Tum shayad koi guardian angel ho…” Ponky said and quickly hid behind her. The snakes hissed at her but she pushed them away. “Tum wahi ho na. Kal party mein mili thi.”

“Haan…” She answered. She turned and began to leave. Ponky quickly jumped skipped and followed her.

“Nahi nahi… please mujhe akela mat chodo. Tume saanpose darr nahi lagta?” He asked.

“Nahi. I don’t feel scared of snakes.” She answered.

“Tum yahan aise jungle mein akele?” He asked.

“I just wanted to be alone. So, I hike around the forest to get my mind off things.” She answered.

“Ponky!!!” They heard his friends shouting his name.

“Main yaha hun.” Ponky shouted back. “Come. Chalo.” He held her hand and dragged her with him. They finally reached the others.

“Vanshika!!??” One of Ponky’s friends recognized her.

“You know her?” Ponky asked.

“Of course. She was in school with us. Samrat bhai ki classmate thi. She used to be friends with Veer bhai. You remember the junior that Veer bhai used to hang out with? That’s her. Vanshika Kashyap.” He answered. He smiled at her. A rather flirtatious gesture. Vanshika was quite used to that. She had seen boys all her life.

“Oh… You used to be hot even back then.” Ponky commented. She laughed.

“Thank you.” She answered. They all walked out of the forest.

“Kahin drop kar doon?” Ponky asked.

“No. Not really. Aaj kal kuch theek nahi lagta so, I’m trying to spend some time alone.” She answered.

“Theek nahi lagta? Kyu, baby?” He asked trying act all worried.

“Kuch nahi. I was supposed to get married but then my fiancé turned out to be really bad. Bas tab se thoda akela sa lagta hai. I’m just trying to get used to it. Now I have to learn to live alone.” She told her. Vanshika Kashyap was the perfect killer in that way. She had always been.She knew exactly how to catch someone in a trap. Not to mention her theatre skills always came handy. Her acting almost felt real to everyone. Beauty with brains.

“Nahi, baby. Don’t get sad. Main hoon na. I’ll be withyou. Tum bohot jaldi accha feel karogi. Humare saath rahogi toh accha hi feel karogi.” Ponky said. She smiled.

“You’re pretty sweet, you know. But I don’t want to put any kind of pressure on you. You must be rather busy.” She commented. She knew better than that. Ponky laughed.

“Bilkul nahi, baby, main toh pura din hi free rehta hun.” He answered. “Aur tumhare liye toh aur zyada free hun.”

That said, she sat on the jeep with them. They drove towards the Singhania Mansion. As she stepped down from the jeep, her naagin radar was switched on. Ponky was clearly down in her trap. When she came in,she saw Bani in the garden. Bani was surprised to see her. She didn’t think that Vanshika would manage that so quickly.

“Baby, ab tum yahin rehna. Mere paas.” He said. As she walked inside, she winked at Bani.

“Why is she winking at you?” Veer asked Bani.

“Kyuki she managed to work her plan.” Bani answered and then realized she said that to Veer.

“What plan?” He asked.

“Kuch nahi…” She tried to cover up.

“Sweetheart…” Veer commented.

“Veer bhai, aap bhi yaha ho? Aapko yaad hai yeh?” He excitedly introduced.

“Vanshika Kashyap.” She introduced. Veer laughed.

"Art class junior?” Veer asked.

“Bingo.” She answered with a smile.

“Aapko yaad hai?” Ponky asked surprised.

“Kuch naam aur kuch log hamesha yaad reh jaate hai. Jitna school ki principal mujhe jaanti thi, utna hi ise bhi. Kuch bhi school mein hua ho pehla shak hota that Veeranshu Singhania, Samrat Singhania aur Vanshika Kashyap pe. Of course, yaad hai. Monil ke muh be ek baar football maar diya that kyuki unse goal stands ke paas mari thi and it hit her friend. Naak fracture ho gayi thi.” Veer said laughing.

“Uff… itni tareef…” She laughed.

“Bohot logo ki patang kaati hai ab mere bhai ka turn hai kya?” Veer asked.

“Hi…” Bani said.

“Yeh hai Bani-” Ponky started to introduce her.

“Bhabhi. Tumhari Bhabhi. I’ve heard.” Ponky answered.

“Acha tum ruko ek minute. I’ll get dad to get a room ready for you. Tum yahin rukna mere saath.” Ponky shot off.

“Tume Bani ke baare mein kaise pata hai?” He asked.

“Kyuki yeh bhi Naagin hai. Ek naagin dursi naagin ko pehchaan hi legi.” Daksh answered for her. “Ab Ponky pe koi jaadu kar diya hai. He’s not beliving when I say she’s a Naagin.” Daksh added to that.

“Problem kya hai? He doesn’t seem to mind.” Vanshika answered.

“Problem is that we don’t trust a Naagin.” Daksh commented. She chuckled.

“Oh. It didn’t seem like you were complaining ki main naagin hoon when I was saving your bloody ungrateful life from that dearest Adi-Naag? I almost died saving your life and the thanks I get.” She retorted.

“Relax, boys, rest assured. We have bigger problems to handle than your brother. Markaat. Remember that odd creature? Sab ke sar pe uska danger hai so I suggest you keep your personal issues shut and cooperate so we can get this done with and I can leave with my cousin. God knows agar tum jaise idiots ke saath rahi toh konse konse mental health problems ho jaaye.”She pushed him out of the way.

“She’s my wife. I’m taking good care of that part.”Veer assured.

“Tabhi toh I haven’t kidnapped her off this house till now. I know you’ll take care of her. I mean imagine my shock ki Veeranshu Singhania. I mean, Veeranshu Brat Singhania got married. Settling down? Yeh word uske dictionary mein kabhi nahi ho sakta that. And for you to get married… has to be something different. Word flies around ki Veeranshu Singhania ko pyaar ho gaya hai…” She teased him. Veer just grinned.

“Coincidence na? It turns out to be your cousin sister? Waise yeh ajooba kaise hua? How did you two end up as cousin sistersbut those two twins don’t seem to know you.” Veer asked.

“Well, good observation. That’s because only Bani is my cousin. They’re not.” She answered. He was surprised when he realized what that meant. Bani met her real family.

“Really?” Veer asked. He seemed surprised but a large smile came up his face.

“Haan.” Bani replied.

“Welcome to the family, Vanshika. Saali puri form mein aayi hai…” He teased her.

“Please… woh adi gharwali wala dialogue mat marna.”

Vanshika walked in and saw on the couch sat her worst nightmare.

“Yeh… yeh yahan hai?” She exclaimed.

“You know him?” Bani asked.

“Bani, he’s my worst nightmare.” She answered. Samrat Singhania had been the only one who had made her school life miserable. She loved being the miss popular but Samrat Singhania found it as his life mission to trouble her. She hasn’t forgotten all ways she felt bullied by him.

“Vanshika Kashyap.” He stood up.

“Aapko bhi yaad hai?” Ponky asked.

“Kuch chehre aur kuch logo ko bhula nahi jaata hai,Ponky.” Samrat answered. His face had a grin. 8 years. He hadn’t seen this face for 8 years. He thought that he would have forgotten her but those eyes were such a reminder that he can get her out of his mind for a while but it would go back to her when he sees her. “Mujhe doubt toh tabhi ho gaya tha jab Daksh nekaha tha he smelled a naagin’s scent yesterday but it kept flickering. Vanshika Kashyap ke alwa aur kon ho sakta hai jise tricks pata ho apni Naagin scent chupane ki.” He commented to her in a whisper.

“Sam bhai, meri setting ho gayi hai. Samjho pat gayi mujhse.” Ponky whispered to Samrat and tried to act all cool. That took Samrat by surprise.

“Seriously? Raat ki abhi tak utari nahi kya?” Samrat asked.

“Well, Ponky is really sweet so he’s offered to host me with him for a while. Mr Singhania, its nice to meet you.” Vanshika tried act like an adult. Samrat couldn’t understand what that meant.

“Yeh Naagin hai, Sam.” Daksh commented.

“I know. Well, she can thank me for her transformation.” Sam commented. Vanshika wanted to hit something on his for saying something so vain.

“Thank you, Mr Singhania.” She acted along by trying to keep her temper in control. Samrat couldn’t understand this change in her.He knew Vanshika Kashyap. He’d say that they had almost grown up together. Only Veer knew the truth that Vanshika has been the first girl he had ever been interested in. The situation became entirely messy since he met her. She wasone of the biggest drama queen he had come across. Vanshika wasn’t a girl tolet a guy walk over her. He knew well that Ponky couldn’t possibly be what shecould wish for.

He didn’t know if it was jealousy that she had chosenhis brother or protectiveness for his brother. 8 years after trying to walk outfrom that phase, he saw himself there again. The same place. Those unsaidfeelings that had always existed between them. A Cheel and Naagin areforbidden. It was like those vampire love stories that he despised. He wanted tofinally tell her but that whole situation went out of control. The first signsof her scales had appeared when he touched her right after he had been soaringin the sky few moments ago.

“What is this about? What are you doing with him?” Heasked her.

“Nothing as such, Mr Singhania.” She answered with amastered smile. He had seen this smile more than a million times.

“Samrat. Naam yaad hai, right? Every other man in this house has the epithet Mr Singhania. So, I suggested you make it clear who you’re talking to.” Samrat commented.

“Samrat. Nice to meet you again.” She offered her hand for a handshake. Samrat took it. Veer almost grinned at that.

“Yeh kya mazaak hai?” Samrat asked Veer. He laughed.

“Tune haath choda aur Ponky ne pakad liya. Aur kya?”Veer teased him.

“Haan, aur zor se bol do. Taaki dad bhi sun le aur meri band baja de. Yahi bacha tha unke liye. Ek naagin aap ghar le aaye aur ekko main le aata hun.” Samrat commented. Veer laughed.

“Tu abhi wahi hai na? So much for ‘Veer bhai, I have moved on. It is long behind me’. Bohot style maar raha tha.” Veer retorted.

“Dekho, that’s what I presumed because it has been 8 years. No one should be hungover a school crush for that long.”

“Acha hai. Just get ready. Ab soon she’ll end up becoming your brother’s girlfriend.”

Samrat gave Veer a look. It sounded horrendous to Samrat. Ponky and Vanshika. He could shudder at that thought.  

“Dur dur tak unka koi match nahi hai. Kya bol rahe ho?Ponky abhi bhi baccho jaisa hai. Ek baar Naagin ban gayi na, wahi phat ke dil haath mein aa jaayega uska. Woh kya handle karega use?”

“Phir ek din, Tere bhai ki biwi.”

“Bas. Bure bure khayal aa rahe hai. Don’t get there. Pehle apni Naagin ko sambhalo phir mere bhai ki biwi ki fikar karo.” Samrat pushed Veer. Veer broke into laughter.

“Ab tujhe hazam nahi ho rahi hai. Main kya karun?”

He walked up to Vanshika.

“Yeh kya hai? What are you planning to do to my brother?” Samrat asked her. She gave a 100 volts smile.

“What? I am doing nothing. He’s just really sweet.” She answered.

“Mere bhai ko khane ka irada nahi hai na? And how so are you suddenly interested in the kind of people that my brother is? I presumed you always had a rather different taste in men.” He questioned. She made a swift turn, raising an eyebrow at him. Samrat could feel her inner Naagin. Now this was the Vanshika he knew. It was bubbling inside.

“None of your business, Samrat Pawan Singhania. I don’t see myself answerable to you. You’re practically a stranger to me for me to explain my choices to you.” She answered, back to being that mature kind of person.

“Pata toh main lagake rahunga, Vanshika.” He made it clear. The way he said her name, it always puts her on alert. To take them lightly is dangerous on its own. The two stood before each other. The way he said her name, it was half way teasing and half way a threat. 

"Glad that you're on alert." She gave a smile. 

Part 8: 

Edited by AliChase - 3 years ago
LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Interesting One... Story becomes more interesting these days. Loving it

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...

Interesting...

Continue soon...

AliChase thumbnail

Chapter 8: Pomogrenate Feelings

"Wapas chali aayi?" The aghori asked once they found him. He was sitting near a burning pile and meditating. The strong smell of alcohol reeked from him. Even Veer drinks but it never reeked of that 'desidaru'. She would've run away from here if it wasn't so important to her. Veer simply sat down. 

"Kon mara hai?" Veer asked like it was so casual. 

"Veeranshu..." Bani shut him up. 

"Bachpan se yeh aisa hai. Abhi chup ho jaayega phir se wahi sawaal puchega. Jab tak use jawab na do, iski aadat nahi hai peecha chodne ki. Tum pucho jo tumhe puchna hai." The aghori said. Veer took a sip from his flask. 

Why was all this so normal? She knew he was crazy but why was he so crazy? Bani knew it was normal for Cheels but she never knew it would be this difficult to accept it. She knew she should have accepted it. Icchadhari cheels were a odd mix of a Golden Eagle and Brahminy Kite. It was in nature of a kite to be a scavenger and steal a prey that some other bird had hunted. Just like eagles, they fly at speeds that Bani couldn't imagine and fly at heights that she had never seen. The strength in their claws are strong and aren't afraid to use it. 

"Mujhe ek tamsic shakti feel hui thi. Markaat. Woh kaafi takatwar hai. Mujhe uske baare mein jaanna hai.”

"Adi-Naagin, tumhe Bholenath ne sabse pehle icchadhari hone ka vardaan diya hai aur tum har shakti ko asaani se pehchaan logi. Markaat bhi tamsic shaktiyon ka swami hai." Aghori said. 

"Bani ko lagta hai ki meri maa Markaat hai. Aapko Markaat ke baare mein pata hai.”

"Kya jaante ho tum markaat ke baare mein, Veeranshu?" He asked with a chuckle. 

“Markaat. Giddh aur cheel. In dono shakti se janm liya hai. Arundev, jo suraj ka rath chalate hai, unke vansh se tha Markaat. Use takatwar banna tha. Isiliye takat paane ke liye unhone Shiv ji ki tapasya ki. Shiv ji ne unhe shaktiyan di. Takat ka bhoot sawar ho gaya. Tab unhe Naagmani ke baare mein patachala jismein bohot si shaktiyan thi. Apni shaktiyon ke confidence mein jaake Naagraj Vasuki se Naagmani maang li. Apne aap ko Arun dev ke vansh se bata kar naagon ko Daraya tha. But Naagmani dene se mana kar diya Naagraj ne. Naaglok se Garud ke liye offerings jaati thi. Un offerings ko chura liya aur aise batayaki Naaglok mein sabhko lagta hai woh sabh apne aap ko Garud se upar samajhte hai. Cheelon aur Giddho ne Naaglok mein attack kiya tha. Bohot saare naag-naagin us mein mare the. Shiv ji ne markaat shraap diya ki jo shaktiyan Shiv ji ne unhe di hai woh kamzor pad jaayenge. Markaat aur uske saare cheelon aur giddhon ko Naaglok aur Naag mandir bina ijazat ken ahi jaa sakte hai. Further unke vansh ke saare cheel aur giddh roshni mein kamzoor ho jaayenge." Veer answered. 

Bani was surprised to know Markaat’s history. She was only toldthat Markaat a dangerous god. Her kul guru used to tell her that he was ashaitaani god. To know that Markaat was involved in such a long story wassurprising to her.

“Phir bhi use kuch log poojte hai?” Bani asked in confusion.

“Most of the cheels now don’t but some do. Jo bohot takatvar banna chahte hai.” Veer answered. Veer and Bani were trying to have a conversation with the aghori but the vultures kept trying to disturb. Veerpushed them away but it didn’t seem enough. He stood up. Irritation marred on his face. Bani held his sleeve. He just nodded at her and held her face.

“Sweetheart, I’m right here. I won’t be going far away at all. You turn around and I’ll be in your sight. Just that these vultures are making a bit much of mess. I’ll just deal with them. You continue with your talk. Ek baar ‘Veer’ kehke awaaz dogi toh main aa jaaunga. Don’t worry.” He assured herand walked away. He threw one of the vultures out of the way and it tumbled and fell on the ground.

"Jis mrityu ke devta ki baat Veer kar raha tha woh Markaat alag hai aur jiske baare me tum baat kar rahi hun woh alag hai. Jiske baare mein tum baat kar rahi ho woh Markaat nahi hai." Aghori said. "Markaat. Jis mrityu ko cheel kabhi poojte the, woh Markaat mrityu ka devta hai. Shamshaan mein uski shaktiyan sabse zyada shaktishali ho jaati hai jahan use koi nahi hara sakta. Isiliye markaat ki gufa mein kabhi cheel bali chadahate the. Aakesh Markaat ka sabse takatwar sipahi tha." He said looked at Veer.  

“Mujhe yeh toh pata chala hai ki woh cheel, insaan aur naagin kaise bani but uske baare aur kuch pata nahi hai. Aap mujhe kuch toh bataiye uske baare mein.” Bani requested.

“Jis cheez se roshni takrati hai, uski parchaayi banti hai. Woh parchaayi uska aakar bata deti hai. Kuch aisa hi hota hai. Pure sansaar mein har cheez se bachna kisi ke liye bhi sambhav nahi hai. Kitne hi rakshas the jinhe laga ki saare tattvo par mahrat haasil karke woh puri duniya ki takat ko jeet chuke hai but phir bhi sabko maar diya gaya hai. Koi na koi kamzoori sabki hoti hai. Jo var ban jaata hai, wahi kamzori bhi ban jaata hai. Sarp hai toh sarp ki kamzoori hogi. Cheel hai toh cheel ki kamzori hogi.” 

"Saare cheel bhi danger mein hai? Kya who Veeranshu ko bhi kuch kar degi?" Bani got worried.  

"Par kon aisa reh paaya hai jisne apni shakti ka galat istemaal kiya hai? Ravan bhi sabse zyaada takatvar. Use maarne ke liye Hari ne khud dharti pe janam liya tha. Tumhe khud mushkil uthani padegi, Adi-Naagin. Aagah kar raha hun. Itna asaan nahi hoga. Woh bohot hi chatur hai. Tamsic shakti ko haraana itna aasaan nahi hoga. Tum khud ko hi nahi samajhi ho toh kisi aur ko kaise samjhogi? Khud ki shaktiyon ko nahi jaanti toh kisi aur ki shaktiyon kokaise samjhogi. " 

"Main Adi-Naagin hun. Khud ko acche se jaanti hun." 

He laughed. It was a bone chilling laughter. Almost ran goosebumps on her spine. 

"Adi-Naagin. Sheshnaag ke vansh mein janam lene wali Adi-Naagin, jise sabse pehle icchadhari hone ka vardaan mila hai. Bas yahi hai tumhari sacchai?" The way he said, it sounded so taunting. It was as if doubted her very existence and pride. "Kya kiya hai tumne in shaktiyon ka? Sheshnaag ko bhi Adi Sheshnaag ya Anant Sheshnaag kehte hai. Sansaar ke saare Naag-Naagin apni kechuli badalte hain but Sheshnaag nahi. Narayan ka bhar uthate hai. Kehte hai ki humari dharti unke fan par rakhi gayi hai. Jabhi Narayan dharti pe janam lete hai, Sheshnaag unke saath avatar lete hai. Naagraj Vasuki, pure naaglok ki raksha karte hai. Amrit manthan ke liye apne aap ko rassi ki tarah istemaal hone diya. Tum Adi-Naagin ho. Tumne kya kiya hai jiske liye yeh taaj tumhare naam karke sahi hua hai? Taaj pehena asaan hai par uske laayak honaalag hai. Apni takat pehchaano, Adi-Naagin. Apne aap ko nahi pehchaan pa rahi,Dushman kon hai aur dost kaun hai samajh nahi paa rahi. Tumhara naam kyu likhaho un saare Naagon ke saath? Aisa kya hai tum mein ki Adi-Naagin ki shaktiyan tumhari hai? Adi-Naagin sirf ek title hai. Sach hai, Naagrani ki tarah woh kisi aur ko nahi mil sakta but kyu sirf tum iske kaabil thi?”

"Mujhe pata hai ki Shukla cheelon ko dhoka de raha hai. Mujhe pata hai ki Jay ke case mein mujhse galati hui hai par who Adi-Naag hai. Kaise bharosa nahi karti us pe. Janam Janam ka saathi hai mera. Mera joda hai. Kaise soch leti ki Jay mujhe dhoka deta? Kaise soch leti ki who mujhe marne ki koshish karge ja mujhse daga karega? Aur aisa kyu lagta hai aapko ki main Adi-Naagin banne ke laayak nahihun?" 

"Mehsoos karte hai kuch cheezien, Adi-Naagin. Pyaar aur nafrat dono mehsoon ki jaa sakti hai. Jisse pyaar karte hai, uska har sitam bhi Khushi khushi seh lete hai. Aur jisse nafrat karte hai unki acchi baatein bhi khatakti hai. Kabhi gaur se dekhe, Adi-Naagin. Tumhe aise dikh jaayenge jinke paas bohot takat aur shaktiyan hai par us takat ke hone ki bhanak tak nahi lagnedete hai. Cheelon mein se sabse zyada takatvar hai Veeranshu. Jaise pura asmaan bhi uske cheel ke saamne jhukta hai. Zameen par apni takat haasil ki hai. Baathi kuch aur hai Veeranshu ki.”

Bani turned to look at Veer. What was about him that this aghori praised Veer so much but he assumed she wasn’t worthy of calling herself Adi-Naagin. Veer’s love was to an extreme. An extreme that Bani had never understood. She had seen the same extreme-ness in Aakesh’s eyes. Veer was something that rattled her soul. Why was he so attracted to her? Why is it that Veer’s love was to an extreme that scared her senseless?

Just as deep as Veer’s love was for her, Bani’s hatred for him was deep. So, why did it fall short? Why did it seem so small before his love?

“Pyaar mein kuch baat hi aisi hai jo nafrat ko chhota kar deti hai. 10,000 divya varsh apne ander nafrat paal kar tume apni duniya mein andhera kar diya. 10,000 divya varsh ka pyaar apne andar bhar kar, usne apne zindagi mein ujala kar liya usne. Pyaar nafrat se zyada takatwar hoti hai. Chahe kitna bhi nafrat karlo, pyaar ke saamn haar hi jata hai. Pyaar mein sar jhukta hai. Jahan sar jhukta hai waha Bhagwaan khud use uncha kar dete hai. Tumhare haath se maut bhi mile tabhi use koi gila nahi hai. Use dhoka nahi lagega kyuki tumne hamesha sach kaha hai par jab uska apna jisse who apni dhaal samajhta hai woh chura maare toh dard hota hai. Pyaar karte hai yeh kehke dhoka de toh uska dard hota hai.”

“Kya aap keh rahe hai ki woh Veer ko maar degi?”

“Zaroorat pade toh zaroor karegi.” He drank a bit more of his alcohol. Bani tried to control herself and not run away with the smell. “Uska beta hai Veer… phir bhi zaroorat padegi toh maar degi. Par uski shaktiyon ko andekha nahi karti.”

“Veer ko toh usne janam nahi diya. Phir kaise woh uski maa hai?” Bani asked. It was totally riling up her mind. How could someone have two mothers?

“Apni chaal chalne mein kaafi shatir hai. Par yeh baat use pucho jise iske baare mein zyaada pata hai. Balwant Singhania.” He added. “Aur ek baat, Adi-Naagin. Aghorinath ko yaad karke saari zindagi humari kat jaati hai. Bohot saare takatwar logo ko dekha hai in aankhon ne. Kabhi Veeranshu jaisa nahi dekha. Cheelon mein se sabse zyada takatwar hai. Jab tak tumhare saath hai, tabh tak tumhare paas rasta hai.”

Could she make the mistake of trusting Aakesh again? She haddone that once and she got cursed for 10,000 years. She gave him benefit of thedoubt and turned out to be the most errous judgement she had ever made.Everyone suggested her against it but still for some reason, she listenedagainst them and let him enter. The result was the death of so many Naag-Naaginin that temple. Hriday was killed by Aakesh. She killed Aakesh and then herself. 

Then she thought of Jay betraying her. She tried to kill her.Her own soulmate tried to kill her. The one for who she was willing to accept10,000 years of a curse. For the one who she was willing die. That very personbetrayed her. She never loved Jay like she had loved Hriday. That much evenBani would admit. Yet, she trusted Jay blindly only to find out that everythingabout him was a show.

"Mujhe kisi ko apni dhaal banane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main khud apni dhaal hun." Bani answered.

“Bani meri dushman nahi hai. Yeh Jay dushman hai. Mera bhi aurkisi aur ka bhi.”

“Uski do takke ke dhabewale ka plan hai.”

“Haan theek hai, tum uspe bharosa karo, mujhpe mat karo. Wohsahi hai, main galat. Theek hai. Fair enough.”  

Bani though of all the times Veer had tried to tell her that Jay was not to be trusted. Still, Bani kept saying that Veer was lying and trying to manipulate her. All the while he tried to warn her about Jay. Tears lined up in her eyes. Bani didn’t know what to say. She looked at him.  

The aghori looked at Veer too. A smile came to his face when he noticed the way Bani looked at Veer. He saw that hope and that fear in her. No wonder that she was said to be Veer’s light. She was two things that Veer didn’t have. Faith and Fear. He had long ago lost faith in that great lord and that made him lose any sense of fear. He was like an eagle, fearless and unbending to anything. Bani's strength was her faith. She feared doing the wrong thing. Yet, Veer had learnt both. He had such faith in Bani and feared losing her. 

"Tum abhi apne purane waqt mein jee rahi ho. Isiliye aankhen khul nahi rahi hai. Jaanti kya ho Aakesh ke baare mein? Woh Aakash kebhi eesh hai. Isiliye use Aakesh naam diya that. Jo suraj ko aasamaan mein panah de, woh Aakesh. Baaj aur Cheel ki aankhon se shikaar nahi bachta hai. Jaanti ho kyu? Dono aankhon ka istemaal karte hai. Ek aankh se shikaar ko dekhte hai aur dusri se use aas paas ke jagah ko. Aasmaan mein cheel ka koi muqabla nahi hota. Jo saanp ko asmaan mein le jaaye toh uski shamat hoti hai. Apne dushman aur saathi ko acche se pehchaan lete hai." 

"Mujhe pata hai ki mere dushman kon hai." 

"Lagta hai ki dushman hi sanam ban chuka hai." 

"Mujhe Veer se pyaar nahi hai." Bani stood up. It was offending to her. She was Adi-Naagin. It was quite foolish to think that Bani and Veer could be anything.

"Isiliye woh aaj bhi jeeta hai aur tum aaj bhi haar rahi ho. Sach ko swikaar karna sabki bas ki baat nahi hai. Tum us sach se aaj bhi bhaag rahi ho, Nageshwari, jo Aakesh ne ek nazar mein swikaar kar li thi.” He commented. She turned around.

“Sahi toh hai. Phirse ek baar dhoka kha chuki hun. Nageshwari se Bani banke bhi kuch seekh nahi paayi. Pehle Aakesh se dhoka kha chuki thi aur abh Jay se. Ek baar dhoka mile toh who dhoka hota hai. Dobara wahi dhoka mile toh yeh bewakoofi hoti hai.” Bani answered dryly laughing.

Veer turned around and saw her. Bani took off running. It was overwhelming in that moment. Veer followed her. She stopped before his bike. She sat down next to the bike and tears fell down her eyes. Veer instantly went up to her.

“Sweetheart…” He kneeled before her. She held her head.

“Bani… chup.. chup… tum ro nahi sakti.” Bani tried to shut herself up. She didn’t want to cry. No, she wasn’t going to let herself be weaklike that. She had to be strong. “Bani, chup ho jaa…” She scolded herself. Themore she was trying to keep herself silent, the more tears were falling. Veer tried to hold her but she started fighting him, pushing him away. “No… I don’t need to be comforted. I am not crying.” She hadn't been able to let go off the pain through tears but she wouldn't let herself cry anymore. She just wouldn't.

“Bani, even the strongest person breaks down into tears when it comes to the matter of their heart.” Veer told her. She kept trying to fight him but he held her face. “Look at me, Bani, look at me. To make yourself vulnerable to someone means that you have truly let someone inside your heart and nothing could be braver than that. It is easy to build up guards and keep everyone away but to open all the doors and windows letting in someone and let yourself be vulnerable to them take courage. You’ve been brave. Don’t choke yourself over it.”

“You don’t know. You can’t ever understand. To trust someone that much and to know that they have betrayed you. You don’t know that.” She shouted angrily. Tears falling through her eyes. Veer sat down before her. He took her hand and put it on his chest before his heart.

“You feel that? Every single moment, I have lived it is to see you. I have this stubbornness to make you mine, yes. Why shouldn’t I want to make you mine? I am already yours. Every time you’ve felt fear, I have felt it. Every time you have cried, I have felt the heartbreak. Every time you broke  down, I felt hurt. Every time you take anger about me on yourself, I’ve felt the pain. Bani, I don’t know how to explain to you how much I love you. Mujhe fark nahi pada ki tume mujh par yakeen nahi hai par phir bhi meri zidd hai ki main tumhare saath rahu. I know you don’t trust me but I still can’t do anything but love and trust you. You know why I feel so relaxed around you because main jitna tumhara hun, use zyada kisi ka hona possible hi nahi. Main khud ka utna nahi hun jitna main tumhara hun. So, I don’t care what you wish todo with my life. Ab jo bhi hoga, theek hoga because I know it is going to come from you.” He told her. 

"Veer, tum aur main ek nahi hai. Yeh jo duri hai tumhare aur mere beech. Woh difference exactly utna hai jitna zameen aur aasmaan mein hai. The sky and the earth on seem to meet at the horizon, Veer, they don't actually meet at the horizon." 

"Bani, I don't have an answer to why I can never give up on us because I cannot. Dil jab tak dhadak raha hai tabh tak main ummeed nahi chod sakta. Pyaar hai mujhe tumse, Bani, and for nothing I can give up this feeling. I have never known anything more beautiful. I'm obsessed with it, sweetheart. Chahu tabhi nahi chod sakta hai. Zid hai meri. I just cannot accept defeat and leave it behind. Bani, agar seene se koi dil nikaal le toh zinda nahi reh sakta koi. Hum dono aasmaan aur zameen se jude hai but we're not the sky and the earth itself. Tum kuch bhi keh sakti ho, kuch bhi kar sakti ho phir bhi main tumse pyaar karna nahi chod sakta. Dil mein se ek awaaz aati hai ki 'Nahi, Veer, do not give up on us. Do not give up on this love. Mushkil hoga but ek din tum aur Bani ek hoke hi rahoge'. Is duniya mein aisa kuch nahi hai jo mujhe tumse nafrat kara sake. Koi cheez nahi hai jo mere dil mein tumse pyaar cheen sakta hai."  

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Wow..Awesome....Loved it.. Like too good..  u r brilliant. Super concept

SemieM thumbnail

Superb ! love it

Update soon dear

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Wow..Awesome....Loved it.. Like too good..  u r brilliant. Super concept

thanks 😳

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: SemieM

Superb ! love it

Update soon dear

glad you're liking it

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...

Awesome...

Continue soon...