Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't like that track. Hope so it's not gonna happening otherwise show would not be that much interesting.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Are you serious? I thought pakhi wasn’t out n out negative ..... this will be so terrible. But I guess virat will need extreme shakers to zone out from extra sympathy mode for pakhi.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishradivani

There is a lot of drama in Bengali version. Have not gone through all the episodes just brushed over them. 

In Bengali samrat dies but in tamil pakhi and samrat come together ....... So not sure which one are the directors going to follow

I think just like Virat will be redeemed for his vaada mistakes and gets a good wife, Paakhi didi also deserves happiness. 

So I hope they follow tamil version and get Pakhi-Samrat together. 

There can be other drama after that like Virat's mission or Sai's medical career.

I don't want to see the love triangle till last episode of the show.

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dmegha

The pregnancy that separated them was Emon's (Sai). Apparently Rono (Virat) didn't show up for Emon's delivery (plus she had gotten pretty critical) and was with another woman, Shruti, his colleague's widow who was suffering from cancer. This issue became huge when Rono prioritized Shruti over emon again and again.

Virat ne sruti ke husband ko bhi vaada Kiya Hoga ( will take his wife's zimedhari ) 😆

Originally posted by: adithyan

Virat ne sruti ke husband ko bhi vaada Kiya Hoga ( will take his wife's zimedhari ) 😆

Well, actually.....yes. He promised her dying husband that he would take care of Shruti and her child. 

Iss vaade ki wajah se bhi badi problem create hui thhi. Emon (Sai) and the whole family thought that Rono (Virat) was having an affair with Shruti. 😆🤪

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think that the Bengali version SaiRat separated because of Pakhi (Roopkotha's) pregnancy drama. Infact Emon (Sai) was shown to trust Rono (Virat) completely.

The pregnancy that separated them was Emon's (Sai). Apparently Rono (Virat) didn't show up for Emon's delivery (plus she had gotten pretty critical) and was with another woman, Shruti, his colleague's widow who was suffering from cancer. This issue became huge when Rono prioritized Shruti over emon again and again.

Frankly this is very very like Ekta’s shows, the Tamil one sounds more practical and realistic,,,I mean as realistic you can have in an ITV drama. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

I don't know, the Bengali version seems pretty messed up

yes even i feel there were so many tracks that just didnt fit. first of all toh i didnt like that they killed samrat then another girl shruti track and whole false pregnancy track was...yuck!

once samrat re enters every version is same then they go different ways. I really hope hindi version wale bhi kuch alag lekar aaye instead of copying

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well, actually.....yes. He promised her dying husband that he would take care of Shruti and her child. 

Iss vaade ki wajah se bhi badi problem create hui thhi. Emon (Sai) and the whole family thought that Rono (Virat) was having an affair with Shruti. 😆🤪

Saala itna ho gaya, but no lesson learnt and gave another vaada.

So bascially there was no growth in Bengali Virat's character

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

oh wow... if they do this in the Hindi version then I am out. I think that is all the way at the end of the show though right? I am sure I won't stick around with this show for that long...lol.. We should just zip his mouth at this point. 

Originally posted by: sukri

Saala itna ho gaya, but no lesson learnt and gave another vaada.

So bascially there was no growth in Bengali Virat's character

Yep😆 and surprise, surprise!! Shruti's husband turned out to be alive and he too thought that Rono (Virat) was having an affair with his wife.🤣

Divorce tak baat pohonch gayi thhi re! Divorce toh nahi hua lekin Rono (Virat) aurr Emon (Sai) k respective lawyers ki shaadi zaroor ho gayi thhi🤪