Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashley_179 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I read somewhere in bengali version that the woman (Pakhi in hindi) accusses main lead (played by Virat in Hindi ) of molestation !!

Is it true ?????????

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes it is !!!!! She plays false drama of pregnancy

Edited by Ishradivani - 3 years ago
ashley_179 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No !!!!!!!!!!

How do they catch her lie ????

ArminArlert thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh god! 

I don't Wanna see this here. 

Please kudh ka track nikalo yaar... Why need to copy scene by scene. 

Has anybody here watched the Bengali version??  

Is virat different from that male lead or he was also like this???

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I hope it's not true. Otherwise the show is going to loose many viewer including me.  

I hate this molestation and pregnancy drama.  Blahh🤢

Ishradivani thumbnail

There is a lot of drama in Bengali version. Have not gone through all the episodes just brushed over them. 

In Bengali samrat dies but in tamil pakhi and samrat come together ....... So not sure which one are the directors going to follow

Originally posted by: Ishradivani

Yes it is !!!!! She plays false drama of pregnancy

Sairat get separated for a time due to this

I don't think that the Bengali version SaiRat separated because of Pakhi (Roopkotha's) pregnancy drama. Infact Emon (Sai) was shown to trust Rono (Virat) completely.

The pregnancy that separated them was Emon's (Sai). Apparently Rono (Virat) didn't show up for Emon's delivery (plus she had gotten pretty critical) and was with another woman, Shruti, his colleague's widow who was suffering from cancer. This issue became huge when Rono prioritized Shruti over emon again and again.

Originally posted by: Ishradivani

There is a lot of drama in Bengali version. Have not gone through all the episodes just brushed over them. 

In Bengali samrat dies but in tamil pakhi and samrat come together ....... So not sure which one are the directors going to follow

I agree! I am watching both the version these days. Bengali one has A LOT drama going on. 

I really hope that Samrat doesn't die like in Bengali version.

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know, the Bengali version seems pretty messed up

Ishradivani thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

I don't think that the Bengali version SaiRat separated because of Pakhi (Roopkotha's) pregnancy drama. Infact Emon (Sai) was shown to trust Rono (Virat) completely.

The pregnancy that separated them was Emon's (Sai). Apparently Rono (Virat) didn't show up for Emon's delivery (plus she had gotten pretty critical) and was with another woman, Shruti, his colleague's widow who was suffering from cancer. This issue became huge when Rono prioritized Shruti over emon again and again.

oh yes!!!!!!!!! Language problems lead to this misunderstanding sorryyy guys.......... And it's been a long time since I watched it so kinda of mixed up things