ll Discussion Thread: ALL VERSIONS of GHKPM ll

Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome Folks,

Here you will carry out discussions related to different versions of the show GHKPM [Tamil, Bengali etc]. Please use this thread only and DO NOT open any New Threads, All threads open hereafter will be merged in this Discussion Thread.

Rules

- If you don't like an actor/character  in question, you are free to state the reason why provided it is done in a civil manner.

- Insulting and personal attacks towards a member for his/her views will be condemned. Strict action will be taken for such cases.

- Respect each other's opinion.

- IFCOC prevails for all times.

Thanks,

GHKPM DT

If anyone understands Tamil or Bengali pls summarize a bit of the conversations that sai and virat have after marriage. What do they talk about?

Originally posted by Saiviratcutest

If anyone understands Tamil or Bengali pls summarize a bit of the conversations that sai and virat have after marriage. What do they talk about?

I don't understand the language but I watched a few clips. I have no idea...😆

I guess I was curious.

Originally posted by Saiviratcutest

I didn't watch it cuz I didn't wanna ruin it for myself. lol...

I have seen many posts comparing and asking different versions of this show.

Heard bengali version of virat, ranajay is a serious character bt tamil version of virat,vikram is better version. 

Vikram is one such character which every itv audience wud fall fr. 

Initially he vl be adamant to saranya ( sai) bt time nd time he vl be attracted to her. Though he is confused he still keeps thinking abt her, trying to spend time with her bt still values sathya ( pakhi) alot in many situations.

He falls fr saranya first bt saranya keeps avoiding him. He gets disappointed whenever she reminds him that their marriage is a deal nd she wud leave him. His expressions openly tells he doesnt want her to end their relation. He is so pure nd gud that he asks saranya what is less in him that she doesnt like him or accept him as her husband. Whether it was his face, physique or nature. 

He supports her when needed bt out of his madness nd stuborness nd manipulative ppl around him he suspects nd insults saranya many times. Bt every time he apologises her and their bond grows further strong.( Ofcourse saranya never lets him go easily) 

Vikram is a complete package of audience expectations. He is gud bt has his share of insecurities, ego issues, anger. 

The way im enjoying tamil version despite the language barrier as even i dont know tamil nd slowly learning word by word with help of google translator i fell in love with vikram and saranya totally. 

If we have this version of story of atleast 140-150 episodes in hindi we are in fr a treat. 

Mainly the way vikram ignores sathya and prioritise saranya is a treat to watch. He even enjoys when saranya mocks sathya. He sulks when sathya interrupts or disturbs them.

After he falls in love with saranya he confesses that to sathya when she confronts him. When she reminds him of the promise he says promises changes with time and situation. He openly says he cant live without saranya. He literally craves fr saranya when she leaves him once. 

Hope to see vikram shade in virat so that i can enjoy it more in a language i can understand and in neil's acting who is such a gud emoter of expressions. 

I've watched a bit of the Bengali version but the ML is so uninteresting there. Vikram is a tad better. Hands down, among all the versions, Virat is the best. 

You're right. Virat is a mixture of Rono and Vikram but I never, ever want him to question Sai's "morality" and "character" or insult her. 

I am not saying he shouldn't have flaws, of course he should, but those flaws should be his easily trusting nature, naivety etc, not indulging in toxic masculinity. 

Vikram seems a total jolly guy. Virat is a little more serious than him but waiting to see Sai bring out his fun and goofy side!

I watched episodes around the marriage and after the marriage in both languages.. I do not understand either languages.. but got to say that the Tamil version was more fun to watch.. the bug scene was so cute .. I liked Vikram better.. 

Edited by Roroo - 3 years ago

Originally posted by rithika2015

I have seen many posts comparing and asking different versions of this show.

Heard bengali version of virat, ranajay is a serious character bt tamil version of virat,vikram is better version. 

Vikram is one such character which every itv audience wud fall fr. 

Initially he vl be adamant to saranya ( sai) bt time nd time he vl be attracted to her. Though he is confused he still keeps thinking abt her, trying to spend time with her bt still values sathya ( pakhi) alot in many situations.

Hope to see vikram shade in virat so that i can enjoy it more in a language i can understand and in neil's acting who is such a gud emoter of expressions. 

What is the drama name in other languages?

So guys i saw some episodes from both tamil and bengali version i dont know the language but tried my best to understand from the pics. I think we will get an episode where Virat and Sai will have their reception. Now in the Tamil version Saranya is all dressed up in the reception and Vikram is mesmerised looking at Saranya and even Saranya smiles back at him, but in the Bengali version, Ronojoy is also mesmerised looking at Emon but Emon doesnt see him or smile at him. Also the way Rono looks at Emon during the reception is not anywhere near compared to how Vikram looks at Saranya, you can see more of the mesmerised look in Vikrams eyes than we see in Rono's eyes. 

So I think guys we know Neil is gonna have that amazing look when hes mesmerised because his looks are the best in that (i can tell this from his performance in Gulaal). But Sai she might not smile at him, i hope she gives a little smile to him it will be such a treat for us. 

Originally posted by Roroo

I watched episodes around the marriage and after the marriage in both languages.. I do not understand either languages.. but got to say that the Tamil version was more fun to watch.. the bug scene was so cute .. I liked Vikram better.. 

Bug scene?

If we have it here Sai is a med student  must have done dissection of cockroach and frog  in class 11 or 12 in science faculty.

ACP Virat whom.criminals fear fears bugs Sai is gonna tease him.

Just assumption that Virat would be the one who is scared or feels yucky.