Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dmegha

Yep😆 and surprise, surprise!! Shruti's husband turned out to be alive and he too thought that Rono (Virat) was having an affair with his wife.🤣

Divorce tak baat pohonch gayi thhi re! Divorce toh nahi hua lekin Rono (Virat) aurr Emon (Sai) k respective lawyers ki shaadi zaroor ho gayi thhi🤪

🤣

Now I feel sorry for myself, why did I get addicted to this show. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sukri

🤣

I don’t think they will show that track. I think the Tamil version didn’t have it.

Originally posted by: by_stander

oh wow... if they do this in the Hindi version then I am out. I think that is all the way at the end of the show though right? I am sure I won't stick around with this show for that long...lol.. We should just zip his mouth at this point. 

There is Ekta style drama going on inthe Bengali version from start till the end! They get happy in one episode and then the next 4 episodes have a new problem then the next 4 are about solving that problem. I don't want such problems in this Hindi version.

I don't want it to be like the Tamil version as well. Vikram (Virat) was shown to have amnesia and a new girl Madhu came between him and Saranya (Sai).

Makers should take the good points from these older versions and present us with a nice story.

Originally posted by: by_stander

I don’t think they will show that track. I think the Tamil version didn’t have it.

Yeah, there is no such track in Tamil version. And I don't want to see it in this Hindi one as well.

Originally posted by: sukri

🤣

😆🤣

All this drama is in Bengali version. Let's just hope that our Hindi version doesn't have a track like this or all that nonsense drama happened in the original version.

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I need some advice: 

I'm in two minds. I kind of want to read the plot/synopsis for the Tamil and Bengali versions to find out what happens next. I don't want to get my hopes up too much for the Hindi version. But on the other hand, I also don't want to spoil it for myself. 

What do you suggest?

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditii

I need some advice: 

I'm in two minds. I kind of want to read the plot/synopsis for the Tamil and Bengali versions to find out what happens next. I don't want to get my hopes up too much for the Hindi version. But on the other hand, I also don't want to spoil it for myself. 

What do you suggest?

Its better if you don't read...it would spoil for you and both versions are actually different after a certain track ,I got to know this from here...so I think this one too would be different... fingers crossed...hope it doesn't get that crappy

GenMed thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditii

I need some advice: 

What do you suggest?

Depends on whether you need an element of  suspense to continue watching or not.  Personally for me I read reviews before I watch a movie to get a gist of it so that I know if it is worth investing my time in. I have a very short attention span so it helps if I know what to expect and then watch it...although I skip a lot.  If you want suspense,  then you shouldn't read/watch. If you don't mind not having the suspense element then totally go ahead. I'm saying this cos many people do need an element of suspense to be interested in watching....  

Edited by GenMed - 3 years ago
LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys?? When and How does Samrat come back in the Bengali and Tamil version??

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Guys?? When and How does Samrat come back in the Bengali and Tamil version??

In both the versions it was Sai's character who brought Samrat's characters back. It happens like this that Sai and Virat go on a trip (Virat's reunion trip or something) there Sai and Virat have a fight and Sai goes missing only to be saved by Samrat.

Sai recognizes Samrat and then informs Virat about him. So after that Sai and Virat bring Samrat back home.

And about when it will happen...huh! This is gonna take a lot of episodes. So much will happen before Samrat comes back.