Imran Khan Has Quit Bollywood Confirms Actor Akshay Oberoi

Posted: 3 years ago

Imran Khan Has Quit Bollywood Confirms Actor Akshay Oberoi

The film industry can be a brutal place for everyone to survive and as we know - not many are able to sustain and have a long career. The nepotism debate continues to be the talk-of-the-town now but there are always cases which surprise one and all and that too not in the right way.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/imran-khan-has-quit-bollywood-confirms-actor-akshay-oberoi_171107

😔

If this is true,hope he is in a good space now and pursues his dreams.Wishing him all happiness✨

Okay, he definitely isn't the best actor in the world but I love his romantic comedies, he used to be so endearing in them 😭 Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na is one of the best rom-coms ever ❤️ Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu was sweet too. All the best, Imran, I'll miss you for sure.

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago

I love his 'Mere brother ki dulhan' ❤️

I remember an old interview where he mentioned he wanted to reach his mamu's stardom.. unfortunetly acting definetely wasn't for him hope he get's to do what's best for him now.

He made a good decision. Unfortunately he wasn’t meant to be an actor and he had the courage to realize and quit. Theres many nepotism products still working and sitting on the bench when they should have called it quits long ago as well

So what is he doing right now?

Edited by kyapa - 3 years ago

Originally posted by kyapa

So what is he doing right now?

he's a better writer and director it seems. So he might try directing 👍🏼

If the so called actors like Varun, Tiger and Arjun Kapoor can sustain in the industry then Imran Khan could have survived too if he wanted to. Even if Imran's acting skill was average, he had good expressions and could dance well too. Imran's only lacking was that he had a poor sense of script choosing and was constantly doing romantic movies only, however Delhi Belly, Luck and Kidnap were exceptions. This guy surely had potentials but he couldn't showcase it well. Had any good director took Imran under their wings then he could surely outshine many other actors in the industry. Imran's maamu Aamir actually wanted to help him out and was keen on giving him roles, but Imran wanted to stand up all alone, that's how Imran ended up losing many opportunities. Imran couldn't do well as a director either. Many probably don't know that Imran Khan directed a movie named Mission Mars, which he couldn't promote well at all. Deep down inside I still wish that he changed his mind and came back to the industry for good, I believe he could have improved over time if he could give himself another chance.

This is so sad😔

I like him