Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

Ab aise gyani logon ki gyan se hi to darr lagti hai.. mein thodi nasamjh superficial and immature hu na πŸ˜† Gyan nehi chahiye re baba πŸ€£ πŸ™

but I like your understanding of the character... Have read your other posts as well .. your analysis is good so do keep making new posts .. also this forum needs more new posts to go up and we will get more threads to read daily... All of us should make posts regularly then the forum will become live..

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tellyme

but I like your understanding of the character... Have read your other posts as well .. your analysis is good so do keep making new posts .. also this forum needs more new posts to go up and we will get more threads to read daily... All of us should make posts regularly then the forum will become live..

Thank you for appreciating my posts . β€οΈ

Ab aur discussion ke liye bacha hi kya hai , ab to bas rant karne ke din rahe gaye. πŸ˜† Forum mein thoda bahut jo activities the wo bhi ab nehi rahe aur rahega bhi keu πŸ₯Ί.

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

Thank you for appreciating my posts . β€οΈ

Ab aur discussion ke liye bacha hi kya hai , ab to bas rant karne ke din rahe gaye. πŸ˜† Forum mein thoda bahut jo activities the wo bhi ab nehi rahe aur rahega bhi keu πŸ₯Ί.

Ranting bhi khtam ho jayegi if its confirmed it.will be going mohi way. No one wants to see that. We signed up for adilie and will drown with our ship.😰

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting eagerly for today’s episode.. thankfully done with all my work... 40mins to go for me 😊

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Finally this thread starts moving.

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Finally this thread starts moving.

We keep posting here and there, forgetting about this thread 🀭

I was thinking of some thread that will be for discussing daily instead of opening topics!

So I think we have to keep this topic moving πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the episode!

( I didn't see the subtitled one yet πŸ˜‚)

As I said, it is the little gestures and small actions and transformation that we have to notice which will build up the story!

1. Sunder: as they often be competitive with each other, and trapping each other, but he didn't like seeing her crying and didn't like what the manager did to her, he felt too bad for her.

2. Aditya: the care he shows to her when he saw her outside the mall, how he defend her and made the manager apologize to her, buying her a korta so she didn't feel embarrassed if she had to go out again so she have a decent thing to wear! Because he know that she don't have any money and she will not accept any either! He didn't gave her behind his wife, instead he asked his wife to give it to Imlie which shows that even he care about Imlie and consider her as only responsibility while the love and wife place is belong to Malini only!

3. Millani: how she blindly trusting her relation and taking it by granted, never question any act any gesture Aditya does to Imlie, and constantly and unknowably pushing Aditya towards Imlie, asking him to take care of her, treating her nice, and showing him the mirror of his kind action to Imlie, which he now is denying it and making excusing , but later it will be the mirror which will make him realize Imlie place in his heart! But really what kind of a women do that? Even if it is your little sister she is still another women , but maybe she still seeing her as kid! 

4-Milani/ Imlie: day by day they are binding more and more like real sisters! When they talk about the father, how Imlie felt bad that she don't have a father and never get his name or his love she really broke my heart, and how Millani Assure her that her father consider her as his daughter and they are sisters by blood so her father will be hers too it felt so nice, then when Imlie remembers that she got married to Aditya and felt sorry and apologize, I notice they didn't make this when Milani said about Aditya is liking imlie they put it when Millani said that they are sisters which means to me, that Imlie knows and believe that whatever Aditya doing is only due her responsibility not due love because she knows he love only Millani and she is his only wife! But after the sister talk it means that she is feel bad because this fact will definitely hurt Millany once this truth revealed! So till now the sisterhood is much powerfull relation and meaningful to Imlie then the force marriage! 

I loved what she did at the mall, how she took revange from the manager, it was so cute to watch her! How Aditya was happy to see her happy ! πŸ₯°

Precap: I don't know why he show the trophy to Imlie first, maybe because it is about Satikham story! Lets wait to see what this trophy about, and what will Millani react, will she as usual be kind and happy or she will start questioning the relation?!

Edited by Guiltyo0o - 3 years ago
nainajantehain thumbnail

A very episode coming up today. No AdilieπŸ˜’

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brat2008

Me too 

Thought it was the same actress 🀣

Half sisters πŸ˜‰

It is Gul’s show not surprised that the older generation having an extramarital affair πŸ€ͺ 

Like in QH , IPKKND , ishqbaaz , YJHJK  & now IMLIE 

Do not know about other shows of hers πŸ˜‚

I agree with you. Gul's show has this most of the time 🀣🀣🀣

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Next one month is going to be Malini going berserk and more and more evil from gul khan ..what elkese can you expect from this lady who is nowhere near women empowerment but concentrates women hurting each other all the time