IMLIE WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 1 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by unicorn1

I agree Sumbul is doing an amazing job! In fact both Gashmeer and Sumbul are doing perfect justice to their characters. 

I agree that this forced marriage shouldn't be considered marriage at all, but this is how it happens in most of the Indian shows - forced marriage, bride/groom swaps etc. Also Imlie does consider Adi to be her hubby, so I really don't want Adi and Malini to get married ๐Ÿ’”

Actually some where in his subconscious the moment he filled her maang he does consider Imlie as his wife , no matter how much he denies it from himself and the world for now. Remember how he blurted out " Himmat kaise huyi meri biwi ki hath pakarne ki.. " ( that scene was bomb , I watched in loops . Jashmeer is great in such impact scenes. ) He could have said some thing else ,like just Imlie. But he said wife.

Also since that he's just restless and by denying the truth he's also ill at ease. " Khud se nazar nehi mila pa raha hu.. " He knows he's not just hiding the truth , he's denying the marriage that is what eating up his conscience. 

If anything Imlie is more at ease than him ๐Ÿ˜†. She's crying when Aditya is scolding her or something reminds her obviously of her marriage but other than that she's her usual fire cracker manic pixie mode. Thank God for that.

Originally posted by MusicMuse

Actually some where in his subconscious the moment he filled her maang he does consider Imlie as his wife , no matter how much he denies it from himself and the world for now. Remember how he blurted out " Himmat kaise huyi meri biwi ki hath pakarne ki.. " ( that scene was bomb , I watched in loops . Jashmeer is great in such impact scenes. ) He could have said some thing else ,like just Imlie. But he said wife.

Also since that he's just restless and by denying the truth he's also ill at ease. " Khud se nazar nehi mila pa raha hu.. " He knows he's not just hiding the truth , he's denying the marriage that is what eating up his conscience. 

If anything Imlie is more at ease than him ๐Ÿ˜†. She's crying when Aditya is scolding her or something reminds her obviously of her marriage but other than that she's her usual fire cracker manic pixie mode. Thank God for that.

It's because she's not expecting anything from him. But he has started falling for her but doesn't want himself to be branded as a cheater. He will fall for Imlie, hus family already has.๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by anita47

This Story will go original plot with gul khan touch. Malini never turn negative because Mayuri Deshmukh as we have seen her in reginal marathi serials in positive roles.  Gashmir selected this role means its have many shades. Till he has played different shades roles in his marathi show, movies or webseries. I was shocked and happy when saw its first promo. Gul always have best choice.

Original plot was ridiculous and made kamalika a bechari and way too understanding. Malini shouldn't marry him. The truth must come out before marriage. Well, his mother already knows but doesn't wanna mess up things. Let's see ,but I hope it will deviate from original plot and focus more on adilie.

Well as long as we get Adilie along the way and as the endgame , we'll carry on. Anything for our lovely jodi. Bas no EMA and no consummation with Malini please  Aditya belongs to Imlie. 

Also at some point Aditya must face up. 

At this point I only want some kundali dosh to come which postpones their marriage which gives time for adilie to come closer. Don't want adi to become a two timing jerk.

bold - I loved that scene so much, even I watched it on repeat a couple of times 

Gashmeer and Sumbul definitely have a superb chemistry and Gashmeer looks so hot while delivering such impactful dialogues โ˜บ๏ธ

Originally posted by Kaede

At this point I only want some kundali dosh to come which postpones their marriage which gives time for adilie to come closer. Don't want adi to become a two timing jerk.

Yes this sounds good and logical, hope this happens

bold - I loved that scene so much, even I watched it on repeat a couple of times 

Gashmeer and Sumbul definitely have a superb chemistry and Gashmeer looks so hot while delivering such impactful dialogues โ˜บ๏ธ

Even the scenes where he's coming across as an ass they've wonderful chemistry.  

Call me an optimist but I find solace in small things. When she came to him to give him kheer and he was scolding her , as tears were rolling down her cheeks it immediately brought him a few notches down , it's like he couldn't hate her though he want to and his " Achha ab rona bandh karo.. "

Trust Gul to always find couples with fantastic chemistry, be it Arnav Khushi, Shivaay Anika, Ansh Piya , Asya, Maan Geet  and now Adilie. Always hitting gold.

Imlie did two things correct , one is getting rid of her bridal attire and then introducing herself at the doorsteps with explanation by herself and thus making it easy for him. He cannot but notice that on both occasions. These are the small small things that earns the respect of a person. 

Even their little stolen and guilty glances are electrifying. Like when Adi's mother asked Imlie to lay a plate for him when Moon came to dinner . Simple non descriptive scenes becoming impactful by the sheer force of leads acting and playing off each other. 

Even the scenes where he's coming across as an ass they've wonderful chemistry.  

Call me an optimist but I find solace in small things. When she came to him to give him kheer and he was scolding her , as tears were rolling down her cheeks it immediately brought him a few notches down , it's like he couldn't hate her though he want to and his " Achha ab rona bandh karo.. "

Trust Gul to always find couples with fantastic chemistry, be it Arnav Khushi, Shivaay Anika, Ansh Piya , Asya, Maan Geet  and now Adilie. Always hitting gold.

Imlie did two things correct , one is getting rid of her bridal attire and then introducing herself at the doorsteps with explanation by herself and thus making it easy for him. He cannot but notice that on both occasions. These are the small small things that earns the respect of a person. 

Even their little stolen and guilty glances are electrifying. Like when Adi's mother asked Imlie to lay a plate for him when Moon came to dinner . Simple non descriptive scenes becoming impactful by the sheer force of leads acting and playing off each other. 

Yes Gul always manages to get the best jodis onscreen. 

I agree Adi already respects her but doesn't like to be around her just because of the gunpoint marriage. Even Imlie respects him and always tries to calm him down whenever he is mad at her.

bold - I love their stolen glances so much, they has so much chemistry even when they are just looking at each other - remind me so much of Arshi's stolen glances โค๏ธ 

Yes Gul always manages to get the best jodis onscreen. 

I agree Adi already respects her but doesn't like to be around her just because of the gunpoint marriage. Even Imlie respects him and always tries to calm him down whenever he is mad at her.

bold - I love their stolen glances so much, they has so much chemistry even when they are just looking at each other - remind me so much of Arshi's stolen glances โค๏ธ 

Deep down they both know they are not at fault here at all. Imlie is more mature so she's not holding Aditya responsible and more understanding. Aditya is torn between the truth and the status quo. He's in constant dilemma and it's gnawing at his nerves. 

Their stolen glances at each other is issshh โ˜บ๏ธ So hot. The moment they're together at the same place and time the area starts buzzing with sexual tension and undeniable friction. ๐Ÿ’ฅThe heat of their gaze .  So much like Arshi office track when Arnav was trying to give Khushi a hard time and his eyes were always on her , searching for her , probing into her . 

Deep down they both know they are not at fault here at all. Imlie is more mature so she's not holding Aditya responsible and more understanding. Aditya is torn between the truth and the status quo. He's in constant dilemma and it's gnawing at his nerves. 

Their stolen glances at each other is issshh โ˜บ๏ธ So hot. The moment they're together at the same place and time the area starts buzzing with sexual tension and undeniable friction. ๐Ÿ’ฅThe heat of their gaze .  So much like Arshi office track when Arnav was trying to give Khushi a hard time and his eyes were always on her , searching for her , probing into her . 

There were so many such moments today and those scenes were so  I loved the ring scene, but Adi is being so bitter ๐Ÿ˜”