Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

Forum ranking has jumped up 5 spots. πŸ˜Ž

Yay πŸ₯³

Lets try to get this in top 15 next week

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Reposting to open up the discussion here.

I don't think Aditya's character is completely hopeless. He insults Imlie a lot but when it counts he strongly supports her. He stood firm against his entire family's opinions that Imlie can not a thief , he knows she can be goofy even stupid at times but never greedy . Also he knew her enough that she won't leave with out her scholarship papers. He remembered each little pieces of conversation they had in her village and correlate them to her nature. Also he was really worried for Imlie when she was not opening the door and his anxiety was clearly visible too. He nearly injured himself in breaking the door , was angry when bhabi called the police and was sure she'll be around the corner and ran to her when he found her unconscious. He could've just let his family members deal with her state but he stayed around till he could see she gained consciousness and was completely fine. I don't think he doesn't care ,he does. His anger is clouding his better judgment as it often does . Which is why anger is counted as one of the 7 sins.

In the village fair also remember how he was only clicking pictures of Imlie only ,he was almost in a trance and couldn't take his eyes off her either through naked eyes or through lenses and he couldn't stop from obsessively capturing her every expression. Where he could have taken picture of so many other things in the fair .

He clearly likes her . But he thinks it's immoral to betray Moon after 7years of relationship and promise for marriage and he also knows he's already betrayed her.

So he's overcompensating by giving Imlie the time of the day and showering affection and praise for Moon. It's a phase that'll pass.

Also Gul heroes usually start at rock bottom and pick up an upward curve. So expecting too much right from the beginning will be a mistake. The joy is in the journey not in the destination. 

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago
unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reposting to open up the discussion here.

I don't think Aditya's character is completely hopeless. He insults Imlie a lot but when it counts he strongly supports her. He stood firm against his entire family's opinions that Imlie can not a thief , he knows she can be goofy even stupid at times but never greedy . Also he knew her enough that she won't leave with out her scholarship papers. He remembered each little pieces of conversation they had in her village and correlate them to her nature. Also he was really worried for Imlie when she was not opening the door and his anxiety was clearly visible too. He nearly injured himself in breaking the door , was angry when bhabi called the police and was sure she'll be around the corner and ran to her when he found her unconscious. He could've just let his family members deal with her state but he stayed around till he could see she gained consciousness and was completely fine. I don't think he doesn't care ,he does. His anger is clouding his better judgment as it often does . Which is why anger is counted as one of the 7 sins.

In the village fair also remember how he was only clicking pictures of Imlie only ,he was almost in a trance and couldn't take his eyes off her either through naked eyes or through lenses and he couldn't stop from obsessively capturing her every expression. Where he could have taken picture of so many other things in the fair .

He clearly likes her . But he thinks it's immoral to betray Moon after 7years of relationship and promise for marriage and he also knows he's already betrayed her.

So he's overcompensating by giving Imlie the time of the day and showering affection and praise for Moon. It's a phase that'll pass.

Also Gul heroes usually start at rock bottom and pick up an upward curve. So expecting too much right from the beginning will be a mistake. The joy is in the journey not in the destination. 

I think this reply deserves to be a separate post. Agree with all points πŸ‘πŸΌ

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicorn1

I think this reply deserves to be a separate post. Agree with all points πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³

Also , his smirks when Imlie tried to gang up the villagers against him on their first meeting and he turned the tide against her by clicking their pictures. He was not at all annoyed that this slip of a girl was just trying to get him beaten.

Also , he wa not even the slightest bit angry at her that she had punctured his scooter and he was really tired having to walk all the way. He was immediately mesmerized by seeing her dancing and enjoying herself. In fact Imlie blushed when she saw him and remembered her prank .😳 As she was making faces at him , he was again just amused and smirking as if very satisfied with himself . πŸ˜†Even when she was in the boat with her friends Aditya stopped the scooter and was taking pictures. His father in law is lost is Mithi's thought while painting and here Imlie is his favorite topic to capture. πŸ˜†

Also because of their age difference ( it could be 8- 9 years based on how old Aditya might be) he was programmed by modern society not to look at girls so younger than him as possible subjects of passion so the attraction he might feel for her can not be easily recognized until it is difficult to ignore because it has become full fledged love. 

This is the Adi Imlie brings out . Full on smirking and chilled. He needs to snap out of his I've betrayed Moon guilty phase for that guy to come back.

unicorn1 thumbnail

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³

Also , his smirks when Imlie tried to gang up the villagers against him on their first meeting and he turned the tide against her by clicking their pictures. He was not at all annoyed that this slip of a girl was just trying to get him beaten.

Also , he wa not even the slightest bit angry at her that she had punctured his scooter and he was really tired having to walk all the way. He was immediately mesmerized by seeing her dancing and enjoying herself. In fact Imlie blushed when she saw him and remembered her prank .😳 As she was making faces at him , he was again just amused and smirking as if very satisfied with himself . πŸ˜†Even when she was in the boat with her friends Aditya stopped the scooter and was taking pictures. His father in law is lost is Mithi's thought while painting and here Imlie is his favorite topic to capture. πŸ˜†

Also because of their age difference ( it could be 8- 9 years based on how old Aditya might be) he was programmed by modern society not to look at girls so younger than him as possible subjects of passion so the attraction he might feel for her can not be easily recognized until it is difficult to ignore because it has become full fledged love. 

This is the Adi Imlie brings out . Full on smirking and chilled. He needs to snap out of his I've betrayed Moon guilty phase for that guy to come back.

Yes, even I noticed this. Adi in pagdandiya is totally opposite of Adi in city. He was laughing and enjoying every moment before the marriage. In city, even before going to pagdandiya, he seemed to be so serious and formal. After reading your replies, I am kind of less mad at Adi now πŸ˜†

I so want pagdandiya wala Adi back 

BTW please make a post of your points. Probably it will help everyone tolerate Adi better πŸ˜†

Edited by unicorn1 - 3 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Yes, even I noticed this. Adi in pagdandiya is totally opposite of Adi in city. He was laughing and enjoying every moment before the marriage. In city, even before going to pagdandiya, he seemed to be so serious and formal. After reading your replies, I am kind of less mad at Adi now πŸ˜†

I so want pagdandiya wala Adi back 

BTW please make a post of your points. Probably it will help everyone tolerate Adi better πŸ˜†

Mujhe open forum mein post karne mein darr lagti hai.. troll attack ki πŸ˜†

Plus most people here hates Aditya ( I'm not saying they are not justified ) . So kahi sab mujh pad hi na bhadak jaye jaise Aditya Imlie pad bhadakta hai.

It's just everything has two sides. πŸ˜³ And human beings are rarely as simple as they can be categorized into black or white like chess pieces . Imlie, Mithi , Aditya's mother they are purely positive while Nani , Anu they are purely negative. But people like Aditya or his cousin sister I've forgotten the name the divorcee one , they can not be easily categorized . Even Moon has grey shades.

Still I'll do this and run away from that thread πŸ˜† because you're encouraging and motivating me .😳

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago
unicorn1 thumbnail

Mujhe open forum mein post karne mein darr lagti hai.. troll attack ki πŸ˜†

Plus most people here hates Aditya ( I'm not saying they are not justified ) . So kahi sab mujh pad hi na bhadak jaye jaise Aditya Imlie pad bhadakta hai.

It's just everything has two sides. πŸ˜³ And human beings are rarely as simple as they can be categorized into black or white like chess pieces . Imlie, Mithi , Aditya's mother they are purely positive while Nani , Anu they are purely negative. But people like Aditya or his cousin sister I've forgotten the name the divorcee one , they can not be easily categorized . Even Moon has grey shades.

Still I'll do this and run away from that thread πŸ˜† because you're encouraging and motivating me .😳

Haha don't worry about trolls - we'll tackle them together πŸ˜†

But yes, like everyone else you are just stating your opinion and you have all rights to do that in an open forum. Even that bluemint guy comes every now and then to give her advices and opinions which are completely uncalled for, then why are you hesitating in stating perfectly valid points πŸ˜†

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Haha don't worry about trolls - we'll tackle them together πŸ˜†

But yes, like everyone else you are just stating your opinion and you have all rights to do that in an open forum. Even that bluemint guy comes every now and then to give her advices and opinions which are completely uncalled for, then why are you hesitating in stating perfectly valid points πŸ˜†

Ab aise gyani logon ki gyan se hi to darr lagti hai.. mein thodi nasamjh superficial and immature hu na πŸ˜† Gyan nehi chahiye re baba πŸ€£ πŸ™