Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pup03

What happened to our dear Payaliya?? loved to see mami so sweet to her dear nazuk khoon bhari tang wali daughter-in-law.. Payal bhi na Nahin toh bolna aata hi nahin.. Arnav is feeling so guilty to make her work when she is not feeling well.. waiting to see our payaliya all fine.. Awesome start.. loved it 😊

Happy Diwali to you and your loved ones Aparna ❤️

Thanks so much, dear! Happy Diwali to you and yours too!

AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sen.s

I love the dynamics between Arnav and Payal. So much is written about Khushi and Arnav that this part is left to conjecture. Love that you have taken up this subject. Looking forward to reading more on this soon

Thanks! Do check out my earlier Vignette "Understanding Payal"...

sen.s thumbnail

Have read them all earlier and couldn’t comment as the reply button was not working. Love all your stories, my favourite is With love from....

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes , yes, definitely liked it. A full family as shown in IPKKND with so many characters, all deserve due focus. Esp those between , sali - jijaji, saas- bahu , the bond between brothers,  that are full of nok jhoks. Also Arnav being a caring responsible person will appreciate and look after another family member like him , in this case Payal. 

This angle was missing in the show and i am so glad you are exploring it dear Aparna. Waiting for next. 

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sen.s

Have read them all earlier and couldn’t comment as the reply button was not working. Love all your stories, my favourite is With love from....

Hello!

Yes, that was because the threads had been locked earlier. When any thread has no new comments for 3 months or so, it automatically gets locked.

But we have unlocked all her previous Vignettes threads with the help of DTs. So they're open for comments now 😳.

Love,

Stuti

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved bonding between Manorama, Payal & Arnav, Payal which was missed in the serial.

Blacktoothfairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just adore how you've made connections between all the characters so beautifully. You've fleshed out each and every character and not sidelined anyone for the sake of the leads. I was looking for something like this when I stumbled upon your series a while back. Read the whole thing in a little over a day. It was amazing really. I loved it. Understanding Payal was one of my favorites. Now more into this beautiful friendship is just 💛. 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was thrilled to see another new update from you .After reading I felt oh my not again you have given us a cliff hanger. Anyways your way of looking at any relationship among the family has been unique that’s what it makes reading enjoyable. This chapter was all about Arnavji and Payalia.

It’s rather unusual to find Mamorama mami to be a loving and caring woman that too about her bahuriya  who happens to be a docile woman. But even though Manorama may seem and talk like a snob by nature she’s a good hearted woman .

Arnav had summoned Payal  some work was all the more guilty when he heard she was not well  from mami . later on when he found she had fainted he took matters in hand and took charge of the situation and was ready to take her to the hospital

sen.s thumbnail

Thank you will go back and re read them again

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the vignette, interesting to see Payal and Mami bond developed. 

Thank you for the pm.