Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

This is really low by "Shakti's standards". I've noticed that all of Colors' shows had low TRP. Wondering what happened? 

The new show had only 0.9, but I am not surprised here. The lead pair looks awkward with such an evident age difference between them. I guess this works in Shakti's favor. Without a strong new show, the channel may not be in a hurry to cancel it... at least their own ratings drop very, very low.

It is. Yes, all Colors shows dropped. The Channel does not promote Shakti at all. The shows they promote nonstop have abysmal ratings. Oh my gosh, haven’t watched the show but from the promos, the guy is so much older to the girl.🙄 Exactly, Shakti is top 3 for the channel. But it’s crazy that the channel n makers do not promote the show. Well damn, the leads don’t either so 🤷‍♀️ 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

This is really low by "Shakti's standards". I've noticed that all of Colors' shows had low TRP. Wondering what happened? 

The new show had only 0.9, but I am not surprised here. The lead pair looks awkward with such an evident age difference between them. I guess this works in Shakti's favor. Without a strong new show, the channel may not be in a hurry to cancel it... at least their own ratings drop very, very low.

Oh better you don't watch that show that show is completely headache with bride purchase and fraud marrige with worst fd who don't gave you right to review the show also 

I just wrote on Twitter the bride purchase concept is bad and  Anupama is better that's why people reject it  fans come and instead of justifying and defending there show they attack me on personal level by saying tune kbhi show bnaya h bade aye review dene jab dekhege to log review bhi dege or to or they are saying me not to tweet like social media is there private property,

Now I will not going to watch that show ever we gave multiple review on other shows as well but never seen such a personal attack 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Oh better you don't watch that show that show is completely headache with bride purchase and fraud marrige with worst fd who don't gave you right to review the show also 

I just wrote on Twitter the bride purchase concept is bad and  Anupama is better that's why people reject it  fans come and instead of justifying and defending there show they attack me on personal level by saying tune kbhi show bnaya h bade aye review dene jab dekhege to log review bhi dege or to or they are saying me not to tweet like social media is there private property,

Now I will not going to watch that show ever we gave multiple review on other shows as well but never seen such a personal attack 

yes some people can be so rude... even here on certain of the different tv show forums. They attack real people over fictional characters ... I’ve also had the experience of posting my opinions on some forums of shows I’ve watched and have had people become so rude and aggressive..and I immediately stopped posting on those forums...and lol..you know what ...those shows are usually flops and are taken off air in a few months or less ...😂 Somehow the most rude and aggressive people seem to be fans of the bad shows and they fight with anyone who posts a critical opinion..they expect everyone to worship those bad shows and their actors and not give any critical feedback..🤦🏻‍♀️  And on the positive ...the top shows usually have such happy forums where everyone respects each other’s opinions and it’s so pleasant..😀

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: burnnotice

It is. Yes, all Colors shows dropped. The Channel does not promote Shakti at all. The shows they promote nonstop have abysmal ratings. Oh my gosh, haven’t watched the show but from the promos, the guy is so much older to the girl.🙄 Exactly, Shakti is top 3 for the channel. But it’s crazy that the channel n makers do not promote the show. Well damn, the leads don’t either so 🤷‍♀️ 

barrister babu and choti sardhani had trps of 1.7 just 0.1 above Shakti..and that’s low for them as well...as they are the top tv shows as well.  So trps of all shows have dropped.. I don’t think it’s due to storylines as all the shows are interesting at the moment..maybe it could be due to external factors ...I know it’s exam times now in many schools and universities ...so this could have maybe impacted on the trps possibly 🤔

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes some people can be so rude... even here on certain of the different tv show forums. They attack real people over fictional characters ... I’ve also had the experience of posting my opinions on some forums of shows I’ve watched and have had people become so rude and aggressive..and I immediately stopped posting on those forums...and lol..you know what ...those shows are usually flops and are taken off air in a few months or less ...😂 Somehow the most rude and aggressive people seem to be fans of the bad shows and they fight with anyone who posts a critical opinion..they expect everyone to worship those bad shows and their actors and not give any critical feedback..🤦🏻‍♀️  And on the positive ...the top shows usually have such happy forums where everyone respects each other’s opinions and it’s so pleasant..😀

I love shakti forum where everyone respect other point of view and as a colors viewer I understand one thing colors audience like strong stories with supportive male lead  husband who respect,love there wife and stood by her,

When any show launch on public platform than it become public property and everyone person on earth  have right to gave review for any movie as well as show whether it is positive or critical review and yes actually it's a fact show who don't have much online fd always rock on trp charts after Haya death shakti don't have much online fd like old days but still gaining decent trp it's audience who gave trp to show producer just create show

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

barrister babu and choti sardhani had trps of 1.7 just 0.1 above Shakti..and that’s low for them as well...as they are the top tv shows as well.  So trps of all shows have dropped.. I don’t think it’s due to storylines as all the shows are interesting at the moment..maybe it could be due to external factors ...I know it’s exam times now in many schools and universities ...so this could have maybe impacted on the trps possibly 🤔

Maybe festival season is also a reason but only colors trp had effected star or zee tv trps are same or star launch new shows maybe people gave chance to them 

burnnotice thumbnail

I just had to recheck BB n CS ratings.....swore it was 2.0😳😳  Colors shows really took a hit last week. 

PS: I was talking about Big Boss and Naagin that they promote to eternity and back, yet the ratings are bad for such huge brands.🙄

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Trp: 1.8

Slot leader star plus show Ghum hain kisi ke pyar me with 2 trp

Looks like with this boring saas bahu drama audience also moved to star plus 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
burnnotice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Trp: 1.8

Slot leader star plus show Ghum hain kisi ke pyar me with 2 trp

Looks like with this boring saas bahu drama audience also moved to star plus 

Thank you. I was scared to check😂 but at least it has increased from the 1.6.  

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

Thank you. I was scared to check😂 but at least it has increased from the 1.6.  

Yes as festive season is over so color every show increased little