Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: burnnotice
Well deserved. Really didn’t wanna comment but can’t wait to see it go below 1. 👏👏👏 I thought Angel’s track was a horror but by God, what is being shown now makes that track look like the Titanic. Smh!
Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Originally posted by: manya17699
Haven't seen her in any of the bts and even the upcoming epsiodes are more about Rubina and harman.suddenly the family forget Heer?
Why fever they reduced screen presence Heer and Virat?they didn't even show Heer and saumya. What is going on? Any update? Please reply
Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Originally posted by: Etna_Dia
TRP is 1.7 for this week.
Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link: