Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks. If they proceed with this cruel track....and the aunty nonsense, I’m sure it will bid goodbye soon.
exactly audience are getting tired of this negativityOriginally posted by: burnnotice
Thanks. If they proceed with this cruel track....and the aunty nonsense, I’m sure it will bid goodbye soon.
Originally posted by: Indira1211
exactly audience are getting tired of this negativity
And shockingly, the show has done well this week in the UK. 😳😳🙄🤔I usually check BizAsia for their overnight ratings. The viewership is not high but it made the list for Colors. Smh.
I’m just disappointed because they can do so much with the story and with heer and Virat as well. They are supposed to be modern young people yet they seem to be so wrapped up in this outdated nonsense ...Daughter in law abuse is not something young educated modern women should tolerate. And Virat is just sitting in his house ...why can’t they show him doing something in life ...looks like the only ambition he ever had was to become heers husband 🤦🏻♀️Originally posted by: burnnotice
And shockingly, the show has done well this week in the UK. 😳😳🙄🤔I usually check BizAsia for their overnight ratings. The viewership is not high but it made the list for Colors. Smh.
Originally posted by: Indira1211
I’m just disappointed because they can do so much with the story and with heer and Virat as well. They are supposed to be modern young people yet they seem to be so wrapped up in this outdated nonsense ...Daughter in law abuse is not something young educated modern women should tolerate. And Virat is just sitting in his house ...why can’t they show him doing something in life ...looks like the only ambition he ever had was to become heers husband 🤦🏻♀️
@bold More a bodyguard. 🙄🙄 I’m losing interest in the show. Won’t be able to digest the aunt track. 😡
yes lol...he’s not a husband ...he’s a bodyguard..😂...and that too for life...🤦🏻♀️. And that aunt is quite intolerable 😡Originally posted by: burnnotice
@bold More a bodyguard. 🙄🙄 I’m losing interest in the show. Won’t be able to digest the aunt track. 😡
This week’s Trp is the same - 1.8.
This week’s trp is 1.6😳😳🙄 A mess.
Originally posted by: burnnotice
This week’s trp is 1.6😳😳🙄 A mess.
This is really low by "Shakti's standards". I've noticed that all of Colors' shows had low TRP. Wondering what happened?
The new show had only 0.9, but I am not surprised here. The lead pair looks awkward with such an evident age difference between them. I guess this works in Shakti's favor. Without a strong new show, the channel may not be in a hurry to cancel it... at least their own ratings drop very, very low.