Naagin 5 Social Media Updates || Thread #2

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This one is Bani and Veer shocked to see landmines.. Maybe Bani saving him.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLUwBzB2yh/?igshid=c7ik1irepu3z

Yahan Bani telling Jay k ut patang harkatein mat karna πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLWkV-DmgM/?igshid=rmqyf8u85it1

Yahan Jay to take Naag form.. Omg Bani toh naagin look mein! πŸ˜²

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLWHcOjUqs/?igshid=1muwkc38p80za

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this made my day, after all of this news, this looks good aur haan omg bani holding on to veer matlab obviously she saves him and this navratri wala scene na zaroor kuch jay ka hi chakar hai. phir se koi naya flop plan banake aaya hai dhaabewala πŸ€ͺ

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa

this made my day, after all of this news, this looks good aur haan omg bani holding on to veer matlab obviously she saves him and this navratri wala scene na zaroor kuch jay ka hi chakar hai. phir se koi naya flop plan banake aaya hai dhaabewala πŸ€ͺ

She's holding him with both hands. wonder what's in front of them? snakes or they were running and veer was about to fall from cliff and bani hold him?πŸ˜›

But finally sara din pagal hone k baad a sigh of relief😊

you know what, i noticed it in the dandiya pic before, bani's eyes are moistened when she was standing with veer. similarly in this pic in front of jay may be warning him. the side view looks as if aankhein sooji hoon? does it imply something?

NINALOGY thumbnail

This was pretty predictable bani will save veer. 

Navatri main pata nhi kya kya honey wala hai. Zaroor yeh dhabeywala koi flop plan bana kar aya hog. Bani in naagin roop infront of veer so her truth is out? 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa

Seriously poore din k baad yeh news abhi thodi interesting laga. Woh imposter sayad Dhabewala hi hai.. Sahi kahan tha Veer ne, yeh mard nahi hai. Always aurat banta rehta hai 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

She's holding him with both hands. wonder what's in front of them? snakes or they were running and veer was about to fall from cliff and bani hold him?πŸ˜›

But finally sara din pagal hone k baad a sigh of relief😊

you know what, i noticed it in the dandiya pic before, bani's eyes are moistened when she was standing with veer. similarly in this pic in front of jay may be warning him. the side view looks as if aankhein sooji hoon? does it imply something?

Woh landmines hoga. Jis pe pa rakhte hi blast hoga.. Usse Bani Veer ko bacha rahi hogi.. 

I didn't notice that aankhein suji... Agar hai toh Veer k liye hi hoga. She knows Jay idhar aaya matlab Veer ko maarne k liye hi and she is worried for Veer. Jungle scene k baad hi soft ho jaigi woh thodi. In fact she is already worried for him. When Jay told about the plan, jay told Veer mar jaiga. her first reaction was nahi! Hum aisa nahi kar sakte! 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

This was pretty predictable bani will save veer. 

Navatri main pata nhi kya kya honey wala hai. Zaroor yeh dhabeywala koi flop plan bana kar aya hog. Bani in naagin roop infront of veer so her truth is out? 

Jungle scene toh predictable hai but navratri pe kya hoga clear nahi ho raha. 

Jay Singhanias k ghar pe sabke samne se kya bach k nikal paiga? 

And Bani naagin look mein! 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So its clear, Veer will know bani is a naagin! Finally! 

Now, the question is, if its revealed in front of everyone, how is she still in Singhania house?πŸ˜†

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

1st pic looks like they r shocked by landmines blast, as Jay said that mines start from so & so border, but in actual it starts way before that...I guess both Vani r near that mines..

I guess she is arguing with Jay regarding that only, that he didn't do exactly what he told bani about it...

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

So its clear, Veer will know bani is a naagin! Finally! 

Now, the question is, if its revealed in front of everyone, how is she still in Singhania house?πŸ˜†

Jab tak Veer Bani k saath hai tab tak ussko touch karne wala paida nahi hua mama! 

I mean yeah Veer ne rakha hoga. Ab Veer k zid aage kiska chalta hai? Thing is yeh sach bahar aane ki scene kaise present karte hai