Why did Omkara and Rudra turn against Shivaay?

Blacktoothfairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was reading some fanfiction recently and I was reminded of this thing that bugged me. I adore Ishqbaaz and it was great in the beginning before they just messed it up after a while. The characters which were so amazing were just ruined after a while or they became shadows of what they once were or what they could have been. This post isn't about all of that though. This post is about the Obros.

I haven't really seen the Redux track. I hate it to be honest. But whatever the case, I just never could understand or stomach the fact that Omkara and Rudra turned against Shivaay during the Shooting Tej debacle. How could they do that? Is it just bad, out of character writing or am I missing something here. Because this is just beyond me. This is Om and Ru! The Obros would go to the ends of the earth for each other so how could they possibly not trust him then? Not stand by him? It just doesn't make sense to me. But admittedly, I haven't actually seen these episodes so I could be missing something. Was their relationship not as strong in the Redux? Or (and I shudder to even ask this because these three and their bond are one of my favorite things about this show and also I'll admit to having a soft corner for Om) is that they were never that close in the first place? That Om and Ru never really trusted Shivaay? Remember that bit where Swetlana accused Om of molesting her? Shivaay stood by him and Om said something to him when he asked him to say something to Tej, he said "Jahan vishwaas hai, vaha safayi dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai aur jahan vishwaas hi na ho, vahan koi bhi safayi kam nahi aati" or something along those lines. 

No. I just can't believe that ShiOmRu didn't trust each other. Om and Ru could never possibly believe that their Shivaay could have killed his own family for money of all things. 

Does anyone else have a take on this? What do you all think?  

Edited by Blacktoothfairy - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Redux was a totally different story from the original plot line. In the previous plot, OmRu knew how cheap their father was, but in the redux, Tej didn't has any affairs kinda things and Omkara too loved and respected him. 

OmRu had nothing against their father and hence, when they got to know Shivaay killed him, they turned against him.