Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaBeeRa thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

They are dragging it unnessarily! Let Raja comes out of the hospital, its getting irritating now without Ranjha.  

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They are making like other soaps where female lead is given more importance ,the beauty of shubharambh was the idea of partnership. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I just want Raja back in the house so that they can together fight Dr. Mihir, who clearly has a messed up conscience! Seeing Rani run around, the Maaji being fooled and Mota Mummy-Papa being just ad-hoc is not fun.

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

After the improper end of shoe competition track, lost the interest in the show. Literally forwarding the episode in 6-7 mins.....hating to see Raja in Rani's imagination always.....Mihir track could have been handled well.....but it seems very boring!!!!!

Moodyblue thumbnail

The imaginations are the worst, romancing with a figment of imagination in every episode is weird.

They should have brought raja home after the first surgery, instead focused on mihir-rani.

Moodyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagetLOL

Yeah, we want Raja back in the house, will probably happen anyway since the show is ending anyway, i think shooting for final episode might be finished.

or, if the TRP suddenly goes up, could Colors TV change their minds and keep Shubharambh running? i don't know..

I don't think so they would change the decision, show doesn't have much of an online base too for continuing it on voot.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Absolutely not.

I stopped watching due to this.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagetLOL

Yeah, we want Raja back in the house, will probably happen anyway since the show is ending anyway, i think shooting for final episode might be finished.

or, if the TRP suddenly goes up, could Colors TV change their minds and keep Shubharambh running? i don't know..

With this current track, looks like it would be axed already ðŸ˜µ