What has happened to Nikki?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Why has Nikki become invisible all of a sudden? She was doing so well for herself! In the weekend episode, she said she doesn’t care about Rahul or something within those lines, and again while they were chatting in the bedroom, she again goes around claiming to be his friend.

Has Jaan’s aatma gotten into her or something? Agreed she can be irritating, but from BB’a perspective, she was doing really well for herself.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Arey woh Shukla ke bina bhi achha khel rahi thi. Kya ho gaya bandi ko achanak!!!

Jaan has screwed her over. He’s a smart player actually. See, the damage is done!

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jaan is that deemak who is ruining nikki's gameplay, now when u think of nikkk u automatically think of jaan, she has been labeled as 'jaans crush', isme sirf jaan ka fayda hai nikki ka nahi. TamboRa can be fire but jaan is not letting that happen by constantly brainwashing nikki against him.. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

Jaan is that deemak who is ruining nikki's gameplay, now when u think of nikkk u automatically think of jaan, she has been labeled as 'jaans crush', isme sirf jaan ka fayda hai nikki ka nahi. TamboRa can be fire but jaan is not letting that happen by constantly brainwashing nikki against him.. 

Exactly. Kameene ne badi chalaki se Nikki ki hame baja dali. Despite the insults, he’s stuck to her. Did you see him running his mouth and brains while arguing with Nishant?

Badi pohonchi hui cheez hai yeh!!! He has literally DONE THE DAMAGE!!!

dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

for some reason i always find her funny, when she jumped into red zone i was literally laughing. 

Jaan deemak hai, i agree.......

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: dapundit

for some reason i always find her funny, when she jumped into red zone i was literally laughing. 

Jaan deemak hai, i agree.......

Khatmal bhi. He’s sucking her dry. Weirdo!

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Exactly. Kameene ne badi chalaki se Nikki ki hame baja dali. Despite the insults, he’s stuck to her. Did you see him running his mouth and brains while arguing with Nishant?

Badi pohonchi hui cheez hai yeh!!! He has literally DONE THE DAMAGE!!!

He is chalak for sure wearing the mask of innocent villager lover boy ( fake majnu). He doesn't like nikki at all he is just after the footage and spotlight.

But such ppl can only play from back foot , rahul is taking on him khule mein sabke saamne, he won't be able to be a deemak to him like he did to nikki. 

Apna rahul badla lega nikki, shehzaad and sara ka..🤣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nowadays she only praises herself or else she is breaking her own group each time they make peace. 😵

hasini009 thumbnail

ab koi bacha nahi use karne ki. jo available thee usse use karke chhod diya. So dikh nahi raha. ab WC aaye na, phir shuru karegi apna ‘use & throw’ game. tab dikhegi phirse😆

Seniors aren’t in the house now that’s why