Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

I don’t know why most y’all think that the topics on this forum should be related to the show only which isn’t a rule tho. Nonetheless, the fact that even if it’s Mohit’s account and only he can decide whom to block or not doesn’t give him the liberty to cutoff from the fans, who may or may not ship the offscreen bond but also ship the onscreen bond. Jo dikhta hai woh bikta hai, if by chance this situation goes out of hands many people can back out from watching the show and ultimately boycott. Which I don’t wish for it to happen but again, when fans can make you and the show, they can break it as well. I had no idea about the trolling fiasco tho, but I hope all will be fine at the end.

This is the problem. Fans tend to decide for the outcome of his account hence blowing the matter out of proportion. Nobody appreciates their hardwork for the show, for which they are working to their best in depicting the role & the emotion behind it & than the it gets misconstrued to a unwarranted matter. 

If fans want to enter the war zone with MK & his personal life (or any other actor & their personal live), than by all chance feel free to fire away & deal with it. You don't like his way of handling the matters, that's your decision. 😊

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

I don’t know why most y’all think that the topics on this forum should be related to the show only which isn’t a rule tho. Nonetheless, the fact that even if it’s Mohit’s account and only he can decide whom to block or not doesn’t give him the liberty to cutoff from the fans, who may or may not ship the offscreen bond but also ship the onscreen bond. Jo dikhta hai woh bikta hai, if by chance this situation goes out of hands many people can back out from watching the show and ultimately boycott. Which I don’t wish for it to happen but again, when fans can make you and the show, they can break it as well. I had no idea about the trolling fiasco tho, but I hope all will be fine at the end.

Wow, are these fans or the mafia?😆. Is this anyway to show your "affection" for a show by threatening boycotts if you don't like one offscreen thing? Gundagardi chal rahi hai? 

Fans ho toh fans banke raho.....that doesn't give ppl the right to start behaving like they own the actors. People are most welcome to stop watching the show if their soch is so petty.....not our problem. But this pathetic gundagardi wala attitude where people threaten actors ki you better do whatever I want otherwise I'll boycott your show....well that's just pathetic. 

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There is alot wrong in the show but yes let's boycott it for some offscreen drama. That's the issue these days where somehow story what is happening onscreen holds no value or relevance. And boycott is a very strong word. No offence to anyone but it's a show don't want to watch it don't watch it. There is no need for such theatrics. It really isn't so dramatic. 

There was a time shows ran successfully actors became popular all without Social media hope or fans hype. So really is it the job of fans to hype make or break anybody's career?😕 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

There is alot wrong in the show but yes let's boycott it for some offscreen drama. That's the issue these days where somehow story what is happening onscreen holds no value or relevance. And boycott is a very strong word. No offence to anyone but it's a show don't want to watch it don't watch it. There is no need for such theatrics. It really isn't so dramatic. 

There was a time shows ran successfully actors became popular all without Social media hope or fans hype. So really is it the job of fans to hype make or break anybody's career?😕 

THIS +100. Boycott karna hai toh shauq se karo.....why the need for the theatrics? PSA karke kyun boycott karna hai? People are most welcome to stop watching it whenever they want to.....yeh baaki sab ko dikhaa dikhaa ke kis khushi ka boycott?😆. Humne sun liya....ab aage badho and let the rest of us watch it. 

And LOL ppl have forgotten that a time before social media existed when shows were popular apne dum pe rather than fans ke threats to the lead actors. Yeh naya hi mafia type mindset that seems to have deluded people into thinking they can threaten the actors ad-hoc. 

Waise toh I'm finding all this reminiscent of Suman's behavior these days....ek taraf bolna hai ki Shravan is the worst, woh dhokebaaz hai, immature hai....phir bhaagna bhi Shravan ke peechhe hai for attention😆. Ab yahaan bhi Mohit "rude" lagta hai but uske peechhe hi bhaagna hai ki mujhe acknowledge karo please please😆.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL, this is the issue. It's their JOB, seen this issue be prevalent a lot over the years & unnecessary fan wars occur due to this hence story value goes down the drain & loss of interest. 

Khyati8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

*slow claps* for lowering the bar so much👏😆. If that's all it takes, then please give the show an Oscar already😆

Chalo then it all makes sense....ppl don't even see the issues with the storyline right now so they'd rather fixate on the personal lives of the actors.....carry on then😆

Haan ji new age requirement for a good show a "modern" show😆 

Ek toh this whole concept of trending goes over my head. Do people really think that trending for things at the stop of hat is necessary. What's so different about normally appreciating and this whole trending to thank🤔 Khair to each it's own. 

But if people do want mental peace then beyond a point let things be. This constant back and forth of actors vs fans make no sense. Zabardasti kya drama lana. And why is it so important that actors must repost edits and stuff acknowledge the "couple" vms and all. Either ur really making it simply because u want to out of ur love for the show or admit it u want acknowledgement from the actors. As fans of a show like something great wanting what u like to be validated by the actors why is that needed really. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Haan ji new age requirement for a good show a "modern" show😆 

Ek toh this whole concept of trending goes over my head. Do people really think that trending for things at the stop of hat is necessary. What's so different about normally appreciating and this whole trending to thank🤔 Khair to each it's own. 

But if people do want mental peace then beyond a point let things be. This constant back and forth of actors vs fans make no sense. Zabardasti kya drama lana. And why is it so important that actors must repost edits and stuff acknowledge the "couple" vms and all. Either ur really making it simply because u want to out of ur love for the show or admit it u want acknowledgement from the actors. As fans of a show like something great wanting what u like to be validated by the actors why is that needed really. 

LOL it makes no sense but people can't seem to help themselves. It's so ironic that everyone claims they are here cuz they love the show but saara energy is instead wasted in stupid confrontations with the cast/crew rather than talking about anything constructive. 

I honestly feel these actors shouldn't be on social media....the platforms are just an excuse to spread toxicity now and nothing constructive happens there. 

Khyati8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

THIS +100. Boycott karna hai toh shauq se karo.....why the need for the theatrics? PSA karke kyun boycott karna hai? People are most welcome to stop watching it whenever they want to.....yeh baaki sab ko dikhaa dikhaa ke kis khushi ka boycott?😆. Humne sun liya....ab aage badho and let the rest of us watch it. 

And LOL ppl have forgotten that a time before social media existed when shows were popular apne dum pe rather than fans ke threats to the lead actors. Yeh naya hi mafia type mindset that seems to have deluded people into thinking they can threaten the actors ad-hoc. 

Waise toh I'm finding all this reminiscent of Suman's behavior these days....ek taraf bolna hai ki Shravan is the worst, woh dhokebaaz hai, immature hai....phir bhaagna bhi Shravan ke peechhe hai for attention😆. Ab yahaan bhi Mohit "rude" lagta hai but uske peechhe hi bhaagna hai ki mujhe acknowledge karo please please😆.

Gone are the days when watching shows was for entertainment ab toh pata nai kya Sab drama chalu rehta hai 

And exactly people now pretend as if Social media se pehle na toh koi show chala na koi actor popular hua. Truth is Social media has made watching shows a very toxic affair. As per Social media apart from story everything else is necessary and needed😕 only if one "hypes" the show the jodi will it have a chance. This logic literally makes zero sense. Matlab bol rahe hai fans ab bas khokla hype karo story jaaye tel lene. 

Mohit blocked because he can. Don't like him don't like his GF then let them be. Why create soo much unnecessary tamasha over it. And get over this hype wala thing. No thing works because of hype or trend no matter how much people try to convince themselves otherwise🤔 

Khyati8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, this is the issue. It's their JOB, seen this issue be prevalent a lot over the years & unnecessary fan wars occur due to this hence story value goes down the drain & loss of interest. 

Word. 

This might anger people here but can fans stops giving themselves and a show this much importance. Point is if u dont like something ignore it stop watching it stop following that actor. Kabhi ekdum God level pe lana hai toh kabhi ekdum devil. Actors hai na kuch kum na kuch zayada and same with fans. 

Social media really made watching a show a very complicated thing😆

priya185 thumbnail

Trending does not matter to me I agree, it is just a way some people like to show their love. I personally rarely trend.

Though speaking politely to your fans is not a big deal, actors can try to speak nicely. I will not stop watching the show if Mohit behaves like this, I like Mohit onscreen and he has not misbehaved with me obviously but speaking respectfully and kindly to fans is something I would want a celebrity I support to do. I am not judging Mohit from one incident but he can try to be careful. 
As for making a big issue many of these fans seem young and very involved in social media. All I will suggest about that is pick your idol wisely. Good for you if you think Mohit’s behaviour is acceptable but that does not mean it is acceptable for everyone.  

As for the story, almost everyone on this forum wants the story to improve especially Suman’s behaviour and thoughts. 

Anyway, this is a general message not aimed at anyone in particular, please do not quote me.

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago