Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Why is Mohit rude towards fans?

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Few hours ago, I saw a SuVan fan sharing her VM edit & expressing her love for the pair & actors on her Instagram account and forward it to Mohit on DM, few hours later he replied with a blunt and rude message without any reason stating "Why don’t you mind of your own business?". Like what on earth is this kind of behaviour? To top it all, he blocked that fan, A FAN! The nerve of some people I tell you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

a few days ago, or i guess it was last week only, MK came live on Insta for 15-20 mins to address this issue of his fans & FPs, some other viewers of EDKV 2 posting negative comments, bashing the other actors & also trolling his girlfriend Aadya (who was seen in 'Ragini MMS 2') & spewing hateful comments about their relationship. He politely requested those people to stop bashing the actors & stop commenting on his personal life. try to search for that live on Insta- he sounded really hurt & upset because of this. 

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh yeah, it's all over Twitter.

Yesterday the fans trended "THANK YOU MOHIKA FOR SUVAN"
Kanikka thanked all of them in her IG story, but Mohit was all cold with it. 
Majorly because the trend stemmed from his GF's hot(hotheaded) comments to some fan and then him replying to the same fan 'to mind his own business'

In reality -Adya Gupta- a tiktok fame, and of course his GF, had sent some pictures (Not really appropriate) to some Kanikka/SuVan fan page dm. She had messaged the fan page to "keep dreaming for more". Nobody really understood why but it was clear that she is envious or is trying to scoop SuVan's fame, and that is completely ridiculous because she has no job in this fandom.

People took it to themselves and trended their love for SuVan,  at no.7 with 15K tweets, for 4 hours, on the evening of 24th October.

What you said is true, of course.

IDK why Mohit wants to portray such a facade of his personality when he is playing an Army Officer. He should have some respect for his reel character and not ruin the effort of the whole cast. Trying to act indifferent on social media is much better than blocking fan pages and demeaning SuVan. He should at least respect his own hard work, and then of course his co-star's as well.

When you play somebody from the Army, you need to carry yourself in a gentle and mature way, rather advise your loved ones to be more subtle as it may turn out good for your own job.

Kanika seems to get it better for the day. I Hope, he does too!

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

a few days ago, or i guess it was last week only, MK came live on Insta for 15-20 mins to address this issue of his fans & FPs, some other viewers of EDKV 2 posting negative comments, bashing the other actors & also trolling his girlfriend Aadya (who was seen in 'Ragini MMS 2') & spewing hateful comments about their relationship. He politely requested those people to stop bashing the actors & stop commenting on his personal life. try to search for that live on Insta- he sounded really hurt & upset because of this. 

People supported him. They trended we love you Mohit.
But then yesterday, or the day before- his GF did something really ridiculous, hence the last straw to tolerate annoying interference. She needs attention. I explained it in my reply to this post, about what she did.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Oh it reminds me of Hande Burak fiasco where Burak's gf was jealous of their fan following. But atleast never heard Burak being rude to any of the fans. 

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy56

oh yeah, it's all over Twitter.

In reality -Adya Gupta- a tiktok fame, and of course his GF, had sent some pictures (Not really appropriate) to some Kanikka/SuVan fan page dm. She had messaged the fan page to "keep dreaming for more". Nobody really understood why but it was clear that she is envious or is trying to scoop SuVan's fame, and that is completely ridiculous because she has no job in this fandom.

IDK why Mohit wants to portray such a façade of his personality when he is playing an Army Officer. He should have some respect for his reel character and not ruin the effort of the whole cast. Trying to act indifferent on social media is much better than blocking fan pages and demeaning SuVan. He should at least respect his own hard work, and then of course his co-star's as well.

@bold: SERIOUSLY!! I had no effing clue she would do that!? why stoop so low, when you already are famous enough?

@Bold + Italics: yaar... rehne do bechare ko. i agree & understand that not many people are that receptive of the hate & love coming from the people.. he maybe is just trying to be as normal as possible for now, trying to keep a sane head for the fans & followers.. i understand jo kiya woh gussey main ya irritate hokar kiya hoga... & no, i'm not defending him. just trying to understand his mental & emotional state as of now. ek toh waise bhi itney intense & emotionally demanding scenes kar rahey hain sab, upar sey yeh sab kuch!

and jaha tak portraying a façade of his personality- not necessary that what you portray onscreen, it has to translate in real life as well. woh yah toh apne aap karte naturally aa jata hain, or else it really doesn't come at all.. in this case, maybe Mohit has not been completely able to imbibe all the qualities, because abhi tak we have only seen just a chotu-sa part of his Army life- abhi toh aur bahut kuch dekhna baaki hain. thoda wait karte hain and just let the things pan out naturally. 

Please guys, it's a humble request 🙏 🙏🙏🙏 please let's not dwell in any more negativity or anything else. waise bhi 4th wheel bhi aa jayegi & Shravan will also shift-in with the Tiwaris. The cast & crew are doing a lot of hard-work & we as viewrs & fans can only just love & support these guys.

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail

Also found out about the 'fan'- she is dishu.lover- she was the one who posted the negative things in the 1st place about Mohit portraying an Army Officer as a weakling. Head to the IG handle of "suvanxslays_". she's posted the entire thing in her stories.

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

@bold: SERIOUSLY!! I had no effing clue she would do that!? why stoop so low, when you already are famous enough?

@Bold + Italics: yaar... rehne do bechare ko. i agree & understand that not many people are that receptive of the hate & love coming from the people.. he maybe is just trying to be as normal as possible for now, trying to keep a sane head for the fans & followers.. i understand jo kiya woh gussey main ya irritate hokar kiya hoga... & no, i'm not defending him. just trying to understand his mental & emotional state as of now. ek toh waise bhi itney intense & emotionally demanding scenes kar rahey hain sab, upar sey yeh sab kuch!

and jaha tak portraying a façade of his personality- not necessary that what you portray onscreen, it has to translate in real life as well. woh yah toh apne aap karte naturally aa jata hain, or else it really doesn't come at all.. in this case, maybe Mohit has not been completely able to imbibe all the qualities, because abhi tak we have only seen just a chotu-sa part of his Army life- abhi toh aur bahut kuch dekhna baaki hain. thoda wait karte hain and just let the things pan out naturally. 

Please guys, it's a humble request 🙏 🙏🙏🙏 please let's not dwell in any more negativity or anything else. waise bhi 4th wheel bhi aa jayegi & Shravan will also shift-in with the Tiwaris. The cast & crew are doing a lot of hard-work & we as viewrs & fans can only just love & support these guys.

Of course.

I agree with you.

People are all over Twitter,  and observing the showbizz, Mohit could have shown indifference. No i am not taling about the dishulover fiasco. In that very every body supported him.

His girlfriend  posted his and her's intimate picture on some fanpage's dm, and that was just a day ago I guess. 

He should have ignored people tweeting against him or his gf's maturity because somwhere his and her's hyper nature was at fault.

But again he is new, can't say much

What I want to put across by saying that he is potraying an Army officer is that, he is carrying fame on Shravan's name. So atleast when he interacts with the fandom he should keep the man on screen in his mind. After all he worked really hard for it!

Anyways, I agree with your POV!

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Oh it reminds me of Hande Burak fiasco where Burak's gf was jealous of their fan following. But atleast never heard Burak being rude to any of the fans. 

Yeah he should avoid being rude, maybe he will learn with time

I have seen the twitter guys trend 

"THANK YOU MOHIKA FOR SUVAN"

Like mad yesterday!

They all are kinda hurt that he didn't acknowledge their efforts  when Kanikka did, on the contrary.

nancy56 thumbnail

showbizz is a shallow place. Need to measure each step, because its all about people's  heart and choices.