Why is Mohit rude towards fans? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

LOL majority hardly care about story IMO as I see a lot of praise for below average writing...may be itv in general had set the bar so low that anything even slightly better than the other "stuff" seems like gold 😆

No idea about the fiasco (did not read the thread) but I am yet to understand what exactly is even remotely interesting about the actors when it comes to "offscreen"

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

For most story is all great because no dhoom tana bgm a weirdly sassy FL and no abusive ML. 🤣

So what if the actual story is making no sense but Who cares😆

*slow claps* for lowering the bar so much👏😆. If that's all it takes, then please give the show an Oscar already😆

Chalo then it all makes sense....ppl don't even see the issues with the storyline right now so they'd rather fixate on the personal lives of the actors.....carry on then😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I find this hilarious.....so if someone plays a murderer tomorrow, they are expected to behave like a murderer in real life also kya?😕😆

These are ACTORS playing fictional characters....all they owe you as an audience is their work onscreen.....they owe you nothing in their personal lives. People need to get over this stuff. 

+1. Yeah, whatever personal mess they have, that's their cup of tea to handle. Already their so much of bandwidth to be dealt with.😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy56

Yeah, Army people are much lively even more. They know how to enjoy contrary to what they show! Who is always talking about eating and sleeping at time! LoL

LOL my thing is that how such people get through the military schools that are supposed to produce aspiring officers. LOL Sumo has legacy hence she got free pass, I guess. LOL no wonder so much boasting. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

+1. Yeah, whatever personal mess they have, that's their cup of tea to handle. Already their so much of bandwidth to be dealt with.😆

Honestly, the team as it is trying to manage the show in this pandemic era which must be stressful enough to execute. 

Yes, the story is haywire and limited in many ways now....but the characters have some potential.

The fangirls who just watch this show just to make edits and spam the actors....well maybe they are watching the wrong show then......woh sab masala yahaan nahin milne wala😆. This show has been relatively low key on that stuff to begin with. 

What a pity that a whole thread has been made to fixate on Mohit offscreen rather than the fact that this guy is literally the only one holding the show together right now with his acting as Shravan onscreen😆....he is the saving grace of this convoluted leap. But instead of appreciating whatever little good is left, social media nonsense is being brought into this forum.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammil

LOL majority hardly care about story IMO as I see a lot of praise for below average writing...may be itv in general had set the bar so low that anything even slightly better than the other "stuff" seems like gold 😆

No idea about the fiasco (did not read the thread) but I am yet to understand what exactly is even remotely interesting about the actors when it comes to "offscreen"

LOL, throughout the years, just seen people wanna have a "hot" ML, less appreciation for FL, independent FL & she's ideal woman (I don't mind independent FLs but CVs just take full liberty out of it hence it spoils my mood), intimate scenes equate to passionate lets set the screen on fire , etc w/o looking for cohesiveness in the plot. Just a generic thing in ITV for ages. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

For most story is all great because no dhoom tana bgm a weirdly sassy FL and no abusive ML. 🤣

So what if the actual story is making no sense but Who cares😆

thats my problem too. all the typical shit that tends to dramatize the show w/ no sense in the plot line. 

Right now, as @areyaar pointed MK's efforts are the saving grace of the show because it is actually speaking more volume despite the writing inconsistencies being shown. 

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s sad to see we have really nothing to discuss abt the show and story now new thread no new topic opened on this forum regarding different dynamics of the upcoming story even I posted a long reply on this thread ......is there any real info or spoiler which excite us or motivate us on what next for Suman shravan I love to talk abt how shravan and Suman fall in love again their teenage romance was so nicely shown now I want to see the love and romance of to miture lovers will Suman and shravan apologise to each other will Sunan ever get acceptance from shravan parents will Suman ever gona say sorry to Devraj .....will shravan and Suman ever gona love each other as passionately the way they use to hug Each other is so😳will ever we gona see Suvan dance just like preleap will ever we go na see shravan Malhotra the sanki Malhotra on an army mission getting success becoming a major will ever Suman go na confess her love will ever shravan realise how lonely Suman was after losing both her parents .....and will there be any chance of Kancha and Bunty love story to kick start 😳lots and lots of aspect of the show I like to talk abt but it’s so quiet here the only new topic opened here is abt Mohit personal issue on social media it’s nit related to the show ....I hope this upcoming week holds something exciting ......I want to see Suvan and Suvan .

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Honestly, the team as it is trying to manage the show in this pandemic era which must be stressful enough to execute. 

Yes, the story is haywire and limited in many ways now....but the characters have some potential.

The fangirls who just watch this show just to make edits and spam the actors....well maybe they are watching the wrong show then......woh sab masala yahaan nahin milne wala😆. This show has been relatively low key on that stuff to begin with. 

What a pity that a whole thread has been made to fixate on Mohit offscreen rather than the fact that this guy is literally the only one holding the show together right now with his acting as Shravan onscreen😆....he is the saving grace of this convoluted leap. But instead of appreciating whatever little good is left, social media nonsense is being brought into this forum.

Honestly, it's not about off screen shipping or Mohika this time.

Believe me, people are Mohit fans, genuine, blind and all. They support him, they love his acting in the show like anything. After every episode, they shower their love on him.

But this time, nobody oiled the fire. The fire was started by his lover, and his instant heated response. Which fandom doesn't have trolls? 

But you don't start blocking the fans who genuinely work for you, edit your pictures and praise you.

Its gonna mellow down sooner.

But still.

Everybody loves Shravan, and that is because of Mohit.

If today they aren't happy ( the same people who hyped him once on social media) then maybe, it isn't entirely fan's ( genuine ones) fault.

I am not supporting any toxicity. Its just an opinion. Nothing hard felt for any actor. I neither worship nor hold hate for any of them.

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taya2217

It’s sad to see we have really nothing to discuss abt the show and story now new thread no new topic opened on this forum regarding different dynamics of the upcoming story even I posted a long reply on this thread ......is there any real info or spoiler which excite us or motivate us on what next for Suman shravan I love to talk abt how shravan and Suman fall in love again their teenage romance was so nicely shown now I want to see the love and romance of to miture lovers will Suman and shravan apologise to each other will Sunan ever get acceptance from shravan parents will Suman ever gona say sorry to Devraj .....will shravan and Suman ever gona love each other as passionately the way they use to hug Each other is so😳will ever we gona see Suvan dance just like preleap will ever we go na see shravan Malhotra the sanki Malhotra on an army mission getting success becoming a major will ever Suman go na confess her love will ever shravan realise how lonely Suman was after losing both her parents .....and will there be any chance of Kancha and Bunty love story to kick start 😳lots and lots of aspect of the show I like to talk abt but it’s so quiet here the only new topic opened here is abt Mohit personal issue on social media it’s nit related to the show ....I hope this upcoming week holds something exciting ......I want to see Suvan and Suvan .

Yeah seriously.

I am thinking if writing one shots on Bunty- Kancha.

And yeah, I just posted two one shots regarding there reconciliation in different ways. Would lobe to hear from you!