Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ughh.. Trending for what? Suvvan has gone for a toss post leap.. And all ppl care is actor's conduct on social media 

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Trending does not matter to me I agree, it is just a way some people like to show their love. I personally rarely trend.
The pictures from Aadya were rather odd and immature. Good for Mohit if he supports his gf but this can easily be done without hurting a fans’ feelings. This can happen to any fan. 

Though speaking politely to your fans is not a big deal actors can try to speak nicely. I will not stop watching the show if Mohit behaves like this, I like Mohit onscreen and he has not misbehaved with me obviously but speaking respectfully and kindly to fans is something I would want a celebrity I support to do. I am not judging Mohit from one incident but he can try to be careful. 
As for making a big issue many of these fans seem young and very involved in social media. All I will say to that is pick your idol wisely. Good for you if you think Mohit’s behaviour is acceptable but that does not mean it is acceptable for everyone.  

As for the story almost everyone on this forum wants to story to improve especially Suman’s behaviour and thoughts. 

An actor or actress for that matter Whom we only know through lens and what they want us to see beyond a point will disappoint us. And idols anyone can be an idol a person that we genuinely know. Every human being has something to teach some quality that's worth appreciating and that we can include in our lives too. 

@bold which is why i hope they get guidance that none of this is really important or relevant. It's just a fictional show keep that in mind. Don't go overboard with hate love. Otherwise at some point mental peace with be compromised. 

I personally don't care about his behaviour as long as he hasn't done something outrageously criminal. He is an actor Who is doing his work and that's all i am concerned about. I don't bother about hyping actor jodi or whatever. Not my work. His gf reacts easily then maybe fans should simply block her what's the big deal. 

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

Ughh.. Trending for what? Suvvan has gone for a toss post leap.. And all ppl care is actor's conduct on social media 

THIS🤔👏🤣🤣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Where have they been tossed into?🤪Especially Sumo? Pyaar ki gehri samundar?🤣

throw into the ocean | Funny gif, Kim kardashian, Awkward moments

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Where have they been tossed into?🤪Especially Sumo? Pyaar ki gehri samundar?🤣

throw into the ocean | Funny gif, Kim kardashian, Awkward moments

For once I thought this show will be saved from off screen nonsense.. Lol..

The pattern is so predictable.. First go after the actors, hype them even if they just breathe, shower gifts, cakes and random trends.. Then start shipping.. Stalk who's who of the actors.. Do cringeworthy stuff in name of fangirling..

Dissect every little offscreen iv to create a strong narrative for shipping.. 

Then cry victim on not getting expected response/results 😆

Bdw  bringing offscreen social media stuff in forum isn't allowed right? 

Hope mods take a note

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

The pattern is so predictable.. First go after the actors, hype them even if they just breathe, shower gifts, cakes and random trends.. Then start shipping.. Stalk who's who of the actors.. Do cringeworthy stuff in name of fangirling..

Hope mods take a note

lol, 😂 technically yes but crazy fans be like "sab changa h ji"😆technically like vikram of the show 🤣

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hope mods take a note

+1 to everything you said mujhe toh yehi samjh nahi aata what is the need to  stalk GF's BF's mian biwi  and everyone else remotely related from the makkis on their bedroom wall to the chaiwala to shoodhwala etc  esp  when they are not from industry bhai unka kya lena dena . Pehle toh khud vellapanti karo stalking karo drama karo phir  agar koi retaliate kar de toh bol do respect nahi yeh nahi woh nahi. Why is it even your business to know what happens kisi ki apni life. Khud ghusso aunties banti  hain phir victim  playing . And bolte hain they  like and love xyz  but can't  respect  xyz ke relationships  personal or professional  or what they do. they  want to command over every aspect instructions dene hote hain yeh tasveer woh tasveer iss samay  uss samay  and agar banda keh de ke bhai am not your ghulam toh nonstop victim playing and rona dhona and mujhe disappoint kar dia mere idol ne bakwaas start. 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

+1 to everything you said mujhe toh yebi samjh nahi aata what is the need to  stalk GF's BF's mian biwi  and even more  so when they are not from.industry bhai unka kya lena dena . Pehle toh khid vellapanti kato stalking karo drama karo phir  agar koi retaliate kar de toh bol do respect nahi yeh nahi woh nahi. What is it even your business to know what happens kisi ki apni life. Khud ghusso au ties banti  hain phir victim  playing . And bolte hain they  like and love xyz  but can't  respect  xyz ke relationships  personal or professional  or what they do want ro command over every aspect instructions dene hote hain yeh tastier woh tastier iss samay  uss samay  and agar banda keh de ke bhai am not your ghulam toh nonstop victim playing and rona dhona and mujhe disappoint kar dia mere idol ne bakwaas start. 

lol they are the vikram of EDKV2 lol but on an extreme level 🤪

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Wow, are these fans or the mafia?😆. Is this anyway to show your "affection" for a show by threatening boycotts if you don't like one offscreen thing? Gundagardi chal rahi hai? 

Fans ho toh fans banke raho.....that doesn't give ppl the right to start behaving like they own the actors. People are most welcome to stop watching the show if their soch is so petty.....not our problem. But this pathetic gundagardi wala attitude where people threaten actors ki you better do whatever I want otherwise I'll boycott your show....well that's just pathetic. 

Spot on , I must say . I can tell a few things from my experience.

I still am a fan of Buniyaad and Masterji , the times when there was no social media. Alok Nath's name splashed across newspapers in the MeToo movement but that hasn't stopped me from loving Buniyaad or Masterji because of the realization that I am in love with the character and not the person. This realization is very important.

Someone yesterday commented on Twitter saying some of the fans are kids. I would assume they are 18+ and MK is 24 just 5-6 yrs older to the fans. At this age we get Graduate Hires in our team and we are supposed to mentor them to be assets of the company. You cannot even imagine the fragility of these young minds so to me MK falls in that group so he is yet to know the impact of his words or the impact of his actions and people are using words like b****ds, etc. Its his first show and I must say he has done absolute justice to his craft . He needs some schooling in understanding the dynamics of stakeholders (fans) but I guess he will learn with time. Let's give him some time to get on the learning curve. 

Kanika answers are more technically and politically correct because she is more experienced, she probably has already been on the learning curve.

At this point what MK needs is a mentor or someone who will teach him these soft skills and I am sure he already must have someone who will stand by him and make him make amends not because the fangirls are hurt but any stakeholder that impacts a project needs to be managed.

KachraSeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

Spot on , I must say . I can tell a few things from my experience.

I still am a fan of Buniyaad and Masterji , the times when there was no social media. Alok Nath's name splashed across newspapers in the MeToo movement but that hasn't stopped me from loving Buniyaad or Masterji because of the realization that I am in love with the character and not the person. This realization is very important.

Someone yesterday commented on Twitter saying some of the fans are kids. I would assume they are 18+ and MK is 24 just 5-6 yrs older to the fans. At this age we get Graduate Hires in our team and we are supposed to mentor them to be assets of the company. You cannot even imagine the fragility of these young minds so to me MK falls in that group so he is yet to know the impact of his words or the impact of his actions and people are using words like b****ds, etc. Its his first show and I must say he has done absolute justice to his craft . He needs some schooling in understanding the dynamics of stakeholders (fans) but I guess he will learn with time. Let's give him some time to get on the learning curve. 

Kanika answers are more technically and politically correct because she is more experienced, she probably has already been on the learning curve.

At this point what MK needs is a mentor or someone who will teach him these soft skills and I am sure he already must have someone who will stand by him and make him make amends not because the fangirls are hurt but any stakeholder that impacts a project needs to be managed.

+1 to all points you mentioned