Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Really Aman ne sahi kaha Tabiji to kale jinn se bhi aage nikli 😂 saudebaazi mein . Kale jinn ka to kaam hi hai sauda karna par tabiji ex Ayaana hokar aisa kaam 😱. 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

....still he's blaming himself for all....tabiji never deserves angelic heart....but roshni's ayana sense didn't catch it....

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

....still he's blaming himself for all....tabiji never deserves angelic heart....but roshni's ayana sense didn't catch it....

But i liked their conversation and now i am waiting how Tabiji chapter will be closed .

Today Aman apologises to Roshni for his past mistakes and that little Roshni talk is cute. Dont know surrogacy will happen or not but that handholding scene is trully emotional. Roshni Is very broken Tabiji ne unka Armaan kidnaap kiya to Aman ka khud ko blame karna is a natural reaction. This statement he has said to a mother whose baby is kidnapped .

Tabijii is worse than KJ 😡😡😡😡

Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

But i liked their conversation and now i am waiting how Tabiji chapter will be closed .

Today Aman apologises to Roshni for his past mistakes and that little Roshni talk is cute. Dont know surrogacy will happen or not but that handholding scene is trully emotional. Roshni Is very broken Tabiji ne unka Armaan kidnaap kiya to Aman ka khud ko blame karna is a natural reaction. This statement he has said to a mother whose baby is kidnapped .

Tabijii is worse than KJ 😡😡😡😡

actually it's the same situation when roshni have to choose between her unborn baby and aman. Now aman have to choose between armaan and roshni...

But aman didn't done the deal with KJ....but roshni did with tabiji herself...

Roshni is doing the right now as mother...

But she shouldn't do the blood vow....

magicworld thumbnail

actually it's the same situation when roshni have to choose between her unborn baby and aman. Now aman have to choose between armaan and roshni...

But aman didn't done the deal with KJ....but roshni did with tabiji herself...

Roshni is doing the right now as mother...

But she shouldn't do the blood vow....

I feel Tabiji will fall in her own trap now, When attack was on Tabiji Roshni was hurt, its quite possible that if now attack will be on Roshni Tabiji will get hurt and it seems that all Khan members and Tabiji herself has forgotten this fact that vice-versa can also happen, All are worried including Roshni that they can't fight Tabiji because of this blood vow but they have forgotten the main catch here that opposite can also happen. Tabiji in her madness has also forgotten this , Aman and Khan family cannot imagine in their dreams to attack Roshni so unke mind mein ye idea nahi aaya . 

Daisy21 thumbnail

Good point.....

So when tabiji will attack roshni......she will die automatically ...

So chill out.....even roshni didn't figure out this...

I think...so atleast she can assure others....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

But if it's the main climax, it will be too shallow and too much dragged...at least in my p.o.v

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

But if it's the main climax, it will be to shallow...

This is just a possibility , I think climax different hoga.  

magicworld thumbnail

But if it's the main climax, it will be too shallow and too much dragged...at least in my p.o.v

One question how do u want this show to end? , don't say mend Tabiji and make her good again other than that what do u want as a viewer. 

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail

God knows what cvs have cooked in their mind...

In season 2...baby spirit track and Aman rescued Roshni and armaan from KJ....I liked climax of these 2 tracks only...

Hope ending climax will be decent at least...