Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Daisy21

God knows what cvs have cooked in their mind...

In season 2...baby spirit track and Aman rescued Roshni and armaan from KJ....I liked climax of these 2 tracks only...

Hope ending climax will be decent at least...

Then i am sure u will be 99% disappointed with the ending. As ur expectations are too high. 

For me i liked 14th Oct Roshan remarriage track also❤️. I liked whole evil Roshni track.

And ya u had said na ki Saya Jinn track is not proper ab wo phir re-enter ho raha hai. I liked his re-entry again as a viewer. In a way makers are bringing all main villains in the finale like makdi jinn, chota jinn and Saya jinn.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

One question how do u want this show to end? , don't say mend Tabiji and make her good again other than that what do u want as a viewer. 

when roshni said tabiji that she's her niece, she got emotional for fraction of second....so I thought if she could be mended...

But now the character is damaged too much...

Tabiji should be punished and Khan family should be happy at end for sure...at least this is the best solution for current track...

Whatever is the end, more important is how the conclusion is drawn....moreover, it's the finale track...so, climax should be dramatized...something grand

As tbr or lcr from season 1...may not be possible due to budget issues..

Daisy21 thumbnail

Then i am sure u will be 99% disappointed with the ending. As ur expectations are too high. 

For me i liked 14th Oct Roshan remarriage track also❤️. I liked whole evil Roshni track.

And ya u had said na ki Saya Jinn track is not proper ab wo phir re-enter ho raha hai. I liked his re-entry again as a viewer. In a way makers are bringing all main villains in the finale like makdi jinn, chota jinn and Saya jinn.

yeah I liked too evil roshni track and ayan track too...even ending of ayan track is also good...but something left untold..

Episode 201 to 206...I found good in terms of story progression...

Yeah I am expecting too much...and that's because the standard shown by the show itself in its some initial episodes..remember family killing scene and night of blood moon...

But I have stopped expecting now...

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What whole Khan family killing by Says Jinn . We hope Tabeezi should be punished at end. And Khan family should be happy .

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

Rubina is getting happy to think Rehan and Shayari will be die soon .

Daisy21 thumbnail

This is just a possibility , I think climax different hoga.  

well...

Since season 2 is much more invested in next generation of roshAn....

So arman or unborn baby will play a major part...In defeating tabiji

Daisy21 thumbnail

This is just a possibility , I think climax different hoga.  

season 2 is much more invested in next generation of roshAn...

So armaan will major part in defeating tabiji...In my pov...

Tabiji is underestimating him...

Or the unborn baby...must be super powered...and tabiji isn't aware of the fact yet...so it can be her weak point

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

season 2 is much more invested in next generation of roshAn...

So armaan will major part in defeating tabiji...In my pov...

Tabiji is underestimating him...

Or the unborn baby...must be super powered...and tabiji isn't aware of the fact yet...so it can be her weak point

And i think this time not Armaan but that unborn baby will play her part may be she is a girl and a little version of Ayaana😊I feel ye second pregnancy laane ke peeche koi to reason hoga. And Tabiji ko bhi nahi pata ki Roshni pregnant hai . Good point.

magicworld thumbnail

I am now too impatient for next 3 episodes. 😔My sleep is also suffering, bas ab 14th ko end ho to i can sleep properly at night😆

Daisy21 thumbnail

And i think this time not Armaan but that unborn baby will play her part may be she is a girl and a little version of Ayaana😊I feel ye second pregnancy laane ke peeche koi to reason hoga. And Tabiji ko bhi nahi pata ki Roshni pregnant hai . Good point.

but tbh, if roshAn would chalk out a plan...and defeat tabiji...that would be better in terms of dramatization....instead of tricks and twists...Or saving by destiny track...

Who will win the battle...we all know...but how the battle is fought....that's the main thing to watch...

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago