Looks like Tabiji is evil from beginning only

Posted: 3 years ago

Nowdays Tabiji actions has forced me to make this post-

In today's episode its revealed that Tabiji had revived Natasha for her benefit. So may be Tabiji is evil from beginning only and her motives from beginning only was to gain Khan family trust and then backstab them. She clearly said today ki wo sirf apna fayda dekhti hai🥱

She had killed that innocent Shola jinn and separated an innocent baby from her mother and now want to kill Aman so painfully and that too by using his love Roshni ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡. She had deceit Shayari also by reviving Natasha she is a villain from all sides. No way i am going to justify her actions now. How desperately i want ki ye sab Tabiji ki chaal un 3 Ayaanas ko pata ho aur wo sirf ye dekh rahi ho ki Tabiki kis hadd tak gir sakti hai apne goal ke liye. 

PS- May be i am wrong and she is not so bad but i will correct my post later if that's the case but now she  is clearly evil in action and behavior also.

.....May be in upcoming episodes we shall get blast from past...

If tabiji is evil since beginning.....or just doing for revenge of junaid's deed.....her real intention should be revealed in upcoming episodes....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago

She was such a evil . She always see her benifits . We hope 3 ANAYAs watching this evilness and how to stoop so low to get Angelic heart . We hope Roshni will understand that they called garbage jinn .He is her husband Aman . We waiting for next episode .

She such a evil . She always did her benefits . She was reviving Natasha . She killed Shola Jinn and tell 3 Ayanas it was Roshni did . She separated a mother from her baby Shola Jinn . And now she wanted to kill Aman that using by his love Roshni . We hope Roshni will understand that garbage Jinn her husband Aman . We hope three Ayanas watching her evil face . Waiting for next episode .

Ab its Tabiji versus khans😳 ye acha hua Tabiji ne khud hi sabko apna truth bata diya as show is about to end. So now last few episodes will ne super thrilling.

Roshni's past is also revealed....Finally....

A lot to come...

Coming episodes will be super exciting....

Originally posted by magicalM

Ab its Tabiji versus khans😳 ye acha hua Tabiji ne khud hi sabko apna truth bata diya as show is about to end. So now last few episodes will ne super thrilling.

tabiji is taking revenge from Khan family....

But will she kill roshni after knowing that she's her niece?

Originally posted by Daisy21

tabiji is taking revenge from Khan family....

But will she kill roshni after knowing that she's her niece?

Want Tabiji to understand that Roshni is her niece and now she is a member of Khan's family, Past mein jo hua usko badal nahi sakte and now Roshni is a mother also want happy ending for Roshan. Junaid has done wrong to both Aman and Roshni, Apne ki son ko KJ ko dene ka wada kiya , murdered Roshni parents also.

Its better for Tabiji agar wo apne Ayaana heart ki zidd chod de aur Roshni ko Aman aur Armaan ke saath khush rehne de .

Junaid ne jo kiya so kiya but nowdays Tabiji is also doing crimes. jaise Junaid ne Roshni ko uske parents se alag kiya waise hi ab Tabiji ne Shola jinn ko uske baby se alag kiya. aur senior Ayaana ko bhi bandi banakar Aman se murder karwaya , aur abhi Roshan ko ye nahi pata ki Shola jinn ko bhi Tabiki ne maar diya.

Tabiji is also a criminal here .

Tabiji should understand she's doing wrong....

I think she might change after knowing roshni is her niece....

But all won't go so easy....must be some dramatic climax....

But is it tabiji's 2nd birth? She was turned into stone? How did she survive after that?

There are a lots of question . How can servive Tabeezi after she became stone . How she was Roshni's aunt ? She was stone since 200 years ago . Tomorrow Roshni get to know Tabeezi is her aunt and Aman's get to know Aman's dad killed Roshni's parents . We hope Tabeezi should understand she was Roshni's aunt