Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Tabiji has crossed all limits now, she is now using Armaan against his parents , such a cruel lady. If u have courage fight urself don't include a kid in it😡Oh for u Armaan is not a kid he had defeated KJ na🤢I am glad that ring had saved and pulled Aman out of the mirror👏. Tabiji shocked how did Aman get out of the mirror😆Not even Tabiji both Aman and Roshni were shocked that Aman kaise bahar nikla. 

First Ayaana will enter in finale waiting or it.

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

Tabiji has crossed all limits now, she is now using Armaan against his parents , such a cruel lady. If u have courage fight urself don't include a kid in it😡Oh for u Armaan is not a kid he had defeated KJ na🤢I am glad that ring had saved and pulled Aman out of the mirror👏. Tabiji shocked how did Aman get out of the mirror😆Not even Tabiji both Aman and Roshni were shocked that Aman kaise bahar nikla. 

Nice post magical M. How is she using Arman? Not watched the epi

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Nice post magical M. How is she using Arman? Not watched the epi

Tabiji has possessed Armaan and now using his powers against Roshan. She has made him her puppet and using him. 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow!! 1st ayana is entering....I m waiting too....

But that precap where tabiji saw her own grave in ilm e jinn...that part didn't come yet I think...

Tabiji should be punished now...

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

wow!! 1st ayana is entering....I m waiting too....

But that precap where tabiji saw her own grave in ilm e jinn...that part didn't come yet I think...

Tabiji should be punished now...

1st Ayaana means jo 3 Ayaanas aayi thi usme se young one means 1st one . One is kid and 3rd is senior one. 

Tabiji ka punishment to ab last mein hi hoga jab show end hoga. Kiske haatho end hoga ye nahi pata khair wahi to climax hai show ka.

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1st Ayaana means jo 3 Ayaanas aayi thi usme se young one means 1st one . One is kid and 3rd is senior one. 

Tabiji ka punishment to ab last mein hi hoga jab show end hoga. Kiske haatho end hoga ye nahi pata khair wahi to climax hai show ka.

ohh! I thought 1st ayana means roshni's look alike who appeared during KJ track...

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

Where Tabeezi saw her own grave in Ilm-E-Jinn that part didn't come yet. Aman finally come out in the mirror . In tomorrow Roshni says to Shayari can you give my baby birth . We think thats not happen . And Tabeezi should be punished at last episode we think .

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tabeezi use Arman to his parents against . And she throw a laughing potion to Rehan and Shayari .

Sumaiya2491 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tabeezi use Arman against Roshni . Arman attack Roshan . Then she saw her magic on Arman is vanishing . She disappeared with Arman . 

Then she throw the laughing gas to kill Rehan and Shayari . 

Sufia1307 thumbnail

Tabeezi hypnotized Arman . She want to Arman's magic to against Roshan . When she saw her magic on Arman was vanishing . Then she trying to kill Rehan and Shayari with throw laughing gas .