Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have watched today's episode thrice, still in hangover...

I hated tabiji for plotting against roshAn.....how she manipulated aman for killing an innocent....

But when she was explaining her side....It's no wonder that she's running after power....

Her power snatched away, her love betrayed her, her so called Family only used her for their needs but never accepted her...

It's aman who stood against his mother...to bring back tabiji in JM...but he was not aware of the property thing...

In my pov....dadi as head of Khan family should solve the situation much before....

But as a mature person tabiji shouldn't choose the wrong path...hope when she'll get to know about roshni and her relationship....she might change her plan....

Love roshAn scene at last....a small scene but a lot is explored...touched heart...

Hooked by precap....

Waiting for tomorrow episode....

Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Want Tabiji to understand that Roshni is her niece and now she is a member of Khan's family, Past mein jo hua usko badal nahi sakte and now Roshni is a mother also want happy ending for Roshan. Junaid has done wrong to both Aman and Roshni, Apne ki son ko KJ ko dene ka wada kiya , murdered Roshni parents also.

Its better for Tabiji agar wo apne Ayaana heart ki zidd chod de aur Roshni ko Aman aur Armaan ke saath khush rehne de .

Junaid ne jo kiya so kiya but nowdays Tabiji is also doing crimes. jaise Junaid ne Roshni ko uske parents se alag kiya waise hi ab Tabiji ne Shola jinn ko uske baby se alag kiya. aur senior Ayaana ko bhi bandi banakar Aman se murder karwaya , aur abhi Roshan ko ye nahi pata ki Shola jinn ko bhi Tabiki ne maar diya.

Tabiji is also a criminal here .

now I am praying hard....After knowing roshni and her connection....tabiji should change....she should revive shola jinn and explain all the truth to ayana judges....

No more test for roshAn they have suffered a lot ..now they should live happily with their kid...

But don't know what will be happening in the night of golden sunshine...might be another breathtaking episode like lcr or tbr...

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

now I am praying hard....After knowing roshni and her connection....tabiji should change....she should revive shola jinn and explain all the truth to ayana judges....

No more test for roshAn they have suffered a lot ..now they should live happily with their kid...

But don't know what will be happening in the night of golden sunshine...might be another breathtaking episode like lcr or tbr...

Tabiji se seriously jyada ummed nahi mujhe. She is nowdays blind behind powers.

Just want Roshan happiness with their kid that's it.

Daisy21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Tabiji se seriously jyada ummed nahi mujhe. She is nowdays blind behind powers.

Just want Roshan happiness with their kid that's it.

yeah....

But roshni's angelic heart may change tabiji...as happened in case of salma...

Whatever happens wanna see happy roshAn...fingers crossed....

Daisy21 thumbnail

True....

Tabiji is mad after power...

Can we expect a happy ending....????

As per ilm e jinn original version prediction .....💔💔😭....

Btw, I am curious to know about the hint of statue fairy given to roshni...what will be that?

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tabeezi going to mad . After she knowing that Roshni is her niece and Roshni will die also after taking her heart . Then she want angelic heart . Why you she want angelic heart from Roshni . 

Daisy21 thumbnail

Tabiji has turned stone hearted....

She didn't even bother even after knowing roshni is her niece....

I wish farha would be here now...

At least one should be there to shake her up and bring her back....to make her understand she's doing wrong...

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

How can Tabeezi had a stone hearted . When Roshni tell she was her niece she doesn't care . She thinking herself . 

Sumaiya2491 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tabeezi is selfish . She still thinking herself . When Roshni tell Tabeezi she is her niece . But Tabeezi still want angelic heart .  

Sufia1307 thumbnail

How can Tabezee so selfish . After that she know about Roshni is her niece .