Why Was Pavitra Crying ??

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I know Rahul said that she had a crush on Abhinav; that anyone would say who was following Pavitra’s words & activities in the show. But why was that so hurting her? Looks like she has more than a crash. 

The funny thing was, Rubina was assuring her; “Don’t cry baby, you will go on date with Abhinav” 🤣

First wife I guess to send her husband to date other girls  😆

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I would blame nikki and her group for lagaoing aag, pavitra thought he is passing comments on her character her reaction is justified, and rahul didn't bother to explain that he didn't intend to say it in that way..

Did u see tambolas faces during the fight, pathetic aag lagao ppl..

WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I know Rahul said that she had a crash on Abhinav; that anyobe would say who was following Pavitra’s words & activities in the show. But why was that so hurting her? Looks like she has more than a crash. 

The funny thing was, Rubina was assuring her; “Don’t cry baby, you will go on date with Abhinav” 🤣

Zabardasti wala footage jo lena hai! Fine, If at all, she had to make a mudda, Atleast select a topic which makes sense... 🤢

What on earth was this supposed to be.?.He said he thinks she has a crush on a guy..so shout, yell, abuse, cry screaming he attacked her character.. When its she herself who admitted that liking towards abinav n front of salman. So yeh kahan ka mudda hua... Kuch bhi?? 

And 'has a crush' kehna kabse derogatory hone laga.. ya character assassination wali word hone laga?.. I didn't know.. 😡

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I know Rahul said that she had a crash on Abhinav; that anyobe would say who was following Pavitra’s words & activities in the show. But why was that so hurting her? Looks like she has more than a crash. 

🤣

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was completely a forced mudda by Pavitra....Rahul was 100% right....first she says that she wants to go on a date with him...ok so thats fine for her to say that about a married man...but someone else hears that and says she has a crush on him and she goes psycho.....after sid told her that she's too calm and needs to take a stand she has started taking stands where there is no need to do so....and she looks so stupid everytime because she fights over nothing....and then the crying drama after.....i hope salman takes rahul's side on this but i doubt it

hasini009 thumbnail

Footage lene, aur kya. she’s the one who openly said that she wanna go on a date with Abhinav. Nothing wrong in it. aise hi bol dete, haan, I’ve a crush on him. So what?

or may bhi dudh ke dhule NikkiJaan Rahul ke words ko twist karke bataya hoga ki Pavitra is trying to patau Abhi and break Rubynav’s lovenest.

Dushman na karein dost ne wo kaam kiya hain

umr bhar ka gham inaam diya hain...

Thank god BB ne ye gana play nahi kiya showing Ruby-Abhinav- Pavitra 🤣

jasondmon thumbnail

Pavitra is total chinaal, she got hurt as her quirky comment came out in the open

Rahul is strong, everyone is ganging up on him - especially this dumb couple

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pavitra knew she over did it and Rahul completely owned her with his words and came out looking positive so she needed to shed tears to gain sympathy.

Rubina comforted her so that she doesn’t come across as a jealous and possessive wife. My two cents

Edited by KaranBB - 3 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Saale sab footage ke bhookhe hain. Bloody nautankees!!

Pavitra ka charitra kaunsa pavitra hai. Badi aayi.

I will arouse you, this that. Eijaz aur Nishant se touchy-touchy karte samay nahin khayal hai.

Dhongi saali!

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Saale sab footage ke bhookhe hain. Bloody nautankees!!

Pavitra ka charitra kaunsa pavitra hai. Badi aayi.

I will arouse you, this that. Eijaz aur Nishant se touchy-touchy karte samay nahin khayal hai.

Dhongi saali!

She’s just frustrated bcoz she’s missing her mannequin