Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

They did not want to develop the relationship between Pakhi and Virat as they know the former is going to marry Virat's brother....thus making it a simple relationship.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True! I dont understand where did it all start, I'm missing that connection with these two.

Also, Pakhi was the one to block his number but kept defending him in front of her dad. If you really trust your gut feeling, u can just skip blocking his number. 

I'm so damn confused,  rather losing all the interest whenever this so called Love/sacrifice is shown

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Somehow I feel that their initial track was rushed like thy just wante to go on and reach the marriage track. Many things didn't make sense at all...but I do liked the pain that they felt. Especially pakhi! She tOh tried to tell parents but ye Virat was adamant to let the marriage proceed. I guess in his sense of sacrifice he forgot that marriage based out of love(as there is no love or even interest for samrat in Pakhi's heart) is a broken at the onset of it 😒

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

exactly. i couldn't connect to virat-pakhi's love story. 👎🏼 2 din mein aisa kya shidat wala pyaar ho gya, jo itna rona dhona chal rha hai. makers se yeh mistake hui ki pakki and virat ki love story jald bazi mein banayi. isse better virat and pakki ko already relationship mein dikhana chahiye tha. like college se chal rha romance. but yeh yoga retreat mein 2 din ka pyaar. na kahani jami nhi. i like virat and sai more. they have a spark and even look good together. enjoy their cute banter. ❤️

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The makers dont want us to root for Virat Pakhi. Hence the rush. But instead of this they could have shown Pakhi Virat being in love for many years from the start of the show itself. It could have been digestable. Though I feel Sai and Virat's story is promising, I am unable to root for them as the girl playing Sai is a terrible actress.