Ermmm.. What exactly do Pakhi and Virat "love" about each other?!

Posted: 3 years ago

I have to begin by saying this. Neil is a FABULOUS actor. He cries so well and his aashiq avatar is just so good BUT it would have only made sense if there was some substance to Virat and Pakhi's so called love. I tried and tried but just couldn't sympathise with either of them because I kept wondering why they loved each other, what did they love about each other?

Heck, she didn't know that he's Virat Chavan and he didn't know that her real name is Patralekha. 

WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THIS??? Do the Cvs think we're idiots??

Yeah, their "love" story is hard to root for or even digest coz they dont have any solid base. It's infatuation at best. I can still think it may be love at first sight but after that they need some time to develop their relationship, which Virat-Pakhi never got.

Even I am having a hard time sympathising with their "sacrifice" scenes. 

Why did the cvs not invest a little more time in either of the relationships - be it Virat-Pakhi or Sam-Pakhi. Even Samrat's "love" for Pakhi, for which Virat is sacrificing everything, doesn't feel deep.

At this time, I am only looking forward to SaiRat. They'll have a nice slow  and more solid bond.

Originally posted by Sense9

Yeah, their "love" story is hard to root for or even digest coz they dont have any solid base. It's infatuation at best. I can still think it may be love at first sight but after that they need some time to develop their relationship, which Virat-Pakhi never got.

Even I am having a hard time sympathising with their "sacrifice" scenes. 

Why did the cvs not invest a little more time in either of the relationships - be it Virat-Pakhi or Sam-Pakhi. Even Samrat's "love" for Pakhi, for which Virat is sacrificing everything, doesn't feel deep.

At this time, I am only looking forward to SaiRat. They'll have a nice slow  and more solid bond.

Another thing is, I think the CVs are doing a great disservice to the character and actress of Pakhi. Even though Virat is "in love" with her, we know a lot about Virat and the sort of person he is- brilliant, idealistic, family-oriented, smart, etc etc. We even know a lot about Sai. She is equally brilliant, hot-headed, spirited and loves her father to bits. But what do we know about Pakhi? Nothing. Just a generic "she loves travelling". I wonder if this is done deliberately by the CVs to make us root for SaiRat. The only personality trait that Pakhi has as of now is that she is in love with Virat, that's all.

You feel bad for virat coz the actor was able to convey his frustrations but the whole basis for the pain is flimsy at best. Virats pain would be better if it was manifested in the fact he has to be the good son and brother and forgo his happiness lol But its all about his true epic love with pakhi lol Im sure we all have had longer relationships with a piece of clothing then these two have had with each other lol on top now hiding the truth for some lame sacrifice which will in the short term cause them pain. The ph really did a disservice but moving along the relationship at jet speed and the flaky excuse for mu and miscommunications lol They do have an experience with love triangles considering their other show but here the foundation has no real substance.

Only people who deserve sympathy in this weird love story are going to be sai and samrat lol

I cant take it seriously when I was watching yesterday, this deep love. 

The only one i feel sorry for in this mess is Samrat who doesnt deserve this esp as I think in future it seems all three will know their situation whilst Samrat is kept in the dark. 

I said it before this serial would be better if they  mentioned or promoted the Samrat and Pakhi pairing too (alongside SaiRat), cos those two are opposites or will be since Pakhi will he all sad sad and lost in herself whilst Samrat is happy go lucky guy who could bring her out of her shell etc..

I can not handle this OTT drama of pakhi...

I don't think anyone in this show has a brain

It is remake but there must be a writer, right? Why didn’t he use his brain to make anything interesting 

Can't root for anyone in the show, I thought Pakhi and Virat love each other but Virat emotionally manipulating her to marry his brother then confessing his love for her, which self respecting woman would fall for someone like him?

Sai and Virat are just a NO-NO area for me, I don't think people insulting each other is cute, and she is a teenager, she needs a psychiatrist more than a forced marriage after Jagtap kidnapping her and her father's subsequent death.

Samrat and Pakhi could have been arranged marriage couple for me, if Virat hadn't tried to manipulate Pakhi, Pakhi is indifferent to Samrat

I am sorry for the rant 😄 

Seriously, i can't with their so-called love....they don't even know each other that well, and they are acting like they've been in love for long....

I've been skipping a lot of their pinning for each other scenes....i wished they showed that they've known each other for long...

Originally posted by Aegon

I don't think anyone in this show has a brain

It is remake but there must be a writer, right? Why didn’t he use his brain to make anything interesting 

Can't root for anyone in the show, I thought Pakhi and Virat love each other but Virat emotionally manipulating her to marry his brother then confessing his love for her, which self respecting woman would fall for someone like him?

Sai and Virat are just a NO-NO area for me, I don't think people insulting each other is cute, and she is a teenager, she needs a psychiatrist more than a forced marriage after Jagtap kidnapping her and her father's subsequent death.

Samrat and Pakhi could have been arranged marriage couple for me, if Virat hadn't tried to manipulate Pakhi, Pakhi is indifferent to Samrat

I am sorry for the rant 😄 

@bold- SO TRUE. That's a lot of trauma for a young kid to deal with. 

It went too fast!

We got no time to "feel" anything about them.

I wish they would've developed more into them, rather than just a couple of chance encounters and that sorry excuse (phone number shit) in the name of star crossed lovers.

Then this thing would've hit and hurt hard to the audience, and we would be in a position to understand the depth of things. 

This whole rush drama is simply NOT making it relatable.

I know Sai Virat is the endgame but thoda sa base to develop karo for us to feel even that story 😵

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago