Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

So Mr. Weirdo decides to bring d same damn topic up for d nth time smiley26 lekin Rubina ne aisa dhoya ise is baar ki all he cud manage was sum sadi hui shaklein smiley37 from mera bhai hai, bhabhi bulana hai, family hai achha lagta hai pampering karna to mein rishte banane nahi aaya hu yaha...abe dhakkan toh fir poore hafte dimaag ka dahi kyu kiya wid ur hum saath saath hai crap...agar Abhinav ko screwdriver mil gaya ho toh sabse pehle apne zabardasti ke bhai ka screw tight karna plz smiley36

Seriously yeh hum saath saath hai to ekdum crap hai, bhabhi banana hai , kya 2 sided baate karta hai😵

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

why didnt jasmine ever have guts to say same to Sid? He does the same intimidating and smells. Yeh selective biasness nahi chalega, real bano real. 

Jinko kafi time se Jante unke sath alag equation hota hai and jinko 2 week se Jante Ho unke sath woh equation ho he nai sakta.

Selective biasness naturally hoga he na , mera ex colleague jisko main long time se  janti hu , jiske sath acha rapport bana tha uskae sath ke equation ka comparison kisi unknown 2 week se jante Ho uske sath kaise ho sakta hai😲

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Jinko kafi time se Jante unke sath alag equation hota hai and jinko 2 week se Jante Ho unke sath woh equation ho he nai sakta.

Selective biasness naturally hoga he na , mera ex colleague jisko main long time se  janti hu , jiske sath acha rapport bana tha uskae sath ke equation ka comparison kisi unknown 2 week se jante Ho uske sath kaise ho sakta hai😲

Agar colleague larki ke saath batameezi kare to is that fine? And agar randome kare to ghalat. Your logic makes no sense dear and thats the problem with todays society. Either you are right or wrong there is nothing in between. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Who told you abhi clearly has no issue???!!!

Abhi's got an issue with Eijaz because of this? They had a blow-up? Abhi's not speaking to Eijaz now? Looks like I missed all of that. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Agar colleague larki ke saath batameezi kare to is that fine? And agar randome kare to ghalat. Your logic makes no sense dear and thats the problem with todays society. Either you are right or wrong there is nothing in between. 

It’s not about colleague and unknown, it’s all about familiar and unknown person, it’s about your comfort with the person.

Cappedcrusader thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Eijaz uncle wants to romance Nikki Hence all this nautanki 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Abhi's got an issue with Eijaz because of this? They had a blow-up? Abhi's not speaking to Eijaz now? Looks like I missed all of that. 

Abhi being mature choose silent treatment against that behaviour so sensibly he was just maintaining his distance with Eijaz after that incident . Same with Rubina without saying anything she also choose silent treatment and was maintaining distance.

Today it was Eijaz who asked for clarification and Rubina confessed their side.

I don’t know how much abhi is talking with Eijaz but definitely I have not seen warm behaviour.

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Ofcourse he doesnt care in tasks about relationships, he wants to win simple. If tomorrow ruby vs abhi is task, will rubina not play? Or will abhinav give up? How damn boring will it be. 

That's exactly what I said when Rubina was spouting that particular bit of logic. Matlab - is she never going to be pitted in a task against her husband, or her friends in that house? And when she is - she's gonna give up and say oh babu - I can't play to win against you? Or she's gonna play to win it, and then thereafter never going to speak to them again? Or else she'll be a self proclaimed 'dogli'? Hadd hain waise - bhayankar logic hain Rubina ka must say. 

Edited by SP2684 - 3 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail

Abhi being mature choose silent treatment against that behaviour so sensibly he was just maintaining his distance with Eijaz after that incident . Same with Rubina without saying anything she also choose silent treatment and was maintaining distance.

Today it was Eijaz who asked for clarification and Rubina confessed their side.

I don’t know how much abhi is talking with Eijaz but definitely I have not seen warm behaviour.

No idea in that case - because I didn't see any frozen behaviour between Abhi and Eijaz. In any case - it's clearly open to interpretation. You believe Eijaz intended to shame Abhi - and Ruby is justified in how she's been treating him and what she said today and how she said it. I believe Eijaz was warning him as a friend, that Ruby knows that - and is aaram se exercising her grudge against him with her 'justified' demeaning of him. 

Because she knows what works with the audience - and 'pati ki izzat ka jhanda' works wonders. And I don't believe Ruby has been simply "maintaining her distance" - she's taken every opportunity to put Eijaz down and demean him. Her nasty stunt with the 'begging for votes' yesterday was proof enough.  

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SP2684

Naa - but that explanation doesn't fit in with the oh so dramatic "wife defending her husband's izzat" now does it? Eijaz has absolutely zero reason to trash Abhinav in the way the Rubina insinuated today - they're friends, and it's obvious that they're old friends. And Abhi clearly has no such issue with Eijaz - which he would've had, had Eijaz truly trashed him thus. And Rubina knows that - she deliberately twisted it. 

This Rubina is a piece of work. A grudge-holder with a superiority complex the size of mt. Kili. Kya mast mudda mil gaya isko to trash the other man's intentions and character. Pati ki izzat ka jhanda . Her and her similarly character-trashing buddy Jasmine - they're in good company with each other. Taking advantage of the benefit the overarching mindset gives them 👏

You have to be really desperate to create such issues to get an upper hand over someone in the game...