Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

That's exactly what I said when Rubina was spouting that particular bit of logic. Matlab - is she never going to be pitted in a task against her husband, or her friends in that house? And when she is - she's gonna give up and say oh babu - I can't play to win against you? Or she's gonna play to win it, and then thereafter never going to speak to them again? Or else she'll be a self proclaimed 'dogli'? Hadd hain waise - bhayankar logic hain Rubina ka must say. 

She is going to blame BB and say you are trying to bring personal with professional, it’s not my fault I never saw the show and my husband saw two episodes. Now please it’s YOUR CALL and we will be sitting and holding our heads.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

No idea in that case - because I didn't see any frozen behaviour between Abhi and Eijaz. In any case - it's clearly open to interpretation. You believe Eijaz intended to shame Abhi - and Ruby is justified in how she's been treating him and what she said today and how she said it. I believe Eijaz was warning him as a friend, that Ruby knows that - and is aaram se exercising her grudge against him with her 'justified' demeaning of him. 

Because she knows what works with the audience - and 'pati ki izzat ka jhanda' works wonders. And I don't believe Ruby has been simply "maintaining her distance" - she's taken every opportunity to put Eijaz down and demean him. Her nasty stunt with the 'begging for votes' yesterday was proof enough.  

You believe that Rubina is speaking this to demean Eijaz and using audiences emotions with pati ki izzat ka jhanda. Ok if this was her planned thing then why they never talked to Eijaz with this issue before ? Pati ki izzat ka jhanda to woh kabhi bhi le sakti thi and great dikh sakti thi .

Eijaz Aj samne se clarification mangega, rubina ko pati ki izzat ke liye jhanda lene ka chance milega yeh sab pehle se Rubina ke side se pre-planned kaise ho sakta hai??!’😕

And one more point , aap ne kaha ki Eijaz sirf careful rehne ke liye bol raha tha but Rubina ne bola ki waisi koi situation ya baat thi he nai ki Eijaz ko yeh line bolna pade and pavitra ne bhi agree kiya. Fir pavitra ne bhi agree  kyun kiya ki Eijaz aivey he bol raha tha? ????

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He lost the battle as soon as he contradicted himself. He said he wants to have a bhabhi and then he is like who wants to make rishta. 😆

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

He lost the battle as soon as he contradicted himself. He said he wants to have a bhabhi and then he is like who wants to make rishta. 😆

Yes kabhi usko hum saath saath hai karna hota hai and kabhi bolta hai relations banane nai aya hu , 2-2 side bolta hai .

Nikki ke case mai same kiya , 2-2 side baat kiya . Pehle to usko Nikki confirm bani woh acha nai laga tha fir kal uske tag ko protect karne mai busy tha.

Abhi tak muje iska personality samaj nai aya ki yeh kisse kya chahta hai.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

You believe that Rubina is speaking this to demean Eijaz and using audiences emotions with pati ki izzat ka jhanda. Ok if this was her planned thing then why they never talked to Eijaz with this issue before ? Pati ki izzat ka jhanda to woh kabhi bhi le sakti thi and great dikh sakti thi .

Eijaz Aj samne se clarification mangega, rubina ko pati ki izzat ke liye jhanda lene ka chance milega yeh sab pehle se Rubina ke side se pre-planned kaise ho sakta hai??!’😕

The timing? If anything - usko tamasha nahi karna hota toh pehle baat karleti. But she didn't. Did Eijaz never ask? Yes he did - he asked multiple times - aaj pehli baar nahi maanga clarification - he kept asking - kya problem hain, kya personal problem hain mujhse, falan dhimkan. Even asked Abhi - what problem Ruby has with him - and Abhi merely mentioned their one argument in which Eijaz got hyper. No mention of this whatsoever. 

So yeah - if anything - the timing only strengthens my view. Aaj WKW mein mast mauka mila sabke saamne to paint him a shitty person. And great toh dikh hi gayiin na - with her pati ki izzat ka jhanda? If you look around - my view is the minority one. 

Edited by SP2684 - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

The timing? If anything - usko tamasha nahi karna hota toh pehle baat karleti. But she didn't. Did Eijaz never ask? Yes he did - he asked multiple times - aaj pehli baar nahi maanga clarification - he kept asking - kya problem hain, kya personal problem hain mujhse, falan dhimkan. Even asked Abhi - what problem Ruby has with him - and Abhi merely mentioned their one argument in which Eijaz got hyper. No mention of this whatsoever. 

So yeah - if anything - the timing only strengthens my view. Aaj WKW mein mast mauka mila sabke saamne to paint him a shitty person. And great toh dikh hi gayiin na - with her pati ki izzat ka jhanda? If you look around - my view is the minority one. 

Pehle Eijaz ne jab 50 baar pucha tab woh Court wala kathghare mai nai khadi thi na!! so she can easily avoid him and his question inside the house . Aj to Eijaz ne usko kathghare mai bula kar question kiya so there was no escape way.

Muje lagta hai iss situation mai usko Eijaz khud ne dala   Kathghare mai bula kar otherwise Aj bhi yeh baat nai hota.

And one more point , aap ne kaha ki Eijaz sirf careful rehne ke liye bol raha tha but Rubina ne bola ki waisi koi situation ya baat thi he nai ki Eijaz ko yeh line bolna pade and pavitra ne bhi agree kiya. Fir pavitra ne bhi agree  kyun kiya ki Eijaz aivey he bol raha tha? ????

Yes kabhi usko jim saath saath hai karna hota hai and kabhi bolta hai relations banane nai aya hu , 2-2 side bolta hai .

Nikki ke case mai same kiya , 2-2 side baat kiya . Pehle to usko Nikki confirm nano woh acha nai laga tha fir kal uske tag ko protect karne mai busy tha.

Abhi tak muje iska personality samaj nai aya ki yeh kisse kya chahta hai.

He is definitely the biggest paltimaar of this season. Even the first week he first sided with Shehzad and then two seconds later he changed and said he agrees with Sid. I really expected a lot from him but turned out such a weirdo. 🥺

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

He is definitely the biggest paltimaar of this season. Even the first week he first sided with Shehzad and then two seconds later he changed and said he agrees with Sid. I really expected a lot from him but turned out such a weirdo. 🥺

Yeah vaddi vaddi palti Marta hai yeh Banda, kisse kya chahta hai , real personality kya hai iska kuch samaj nai aata . I like him since kavyanjali days . That was my favourite show and Eijaz too so I was excited to see him here but yeh to muje samaj he nai aata ki kisse kya chahta hai ... ekdum ajib hai yeh to😕

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pehle Eijaz ne jab 50 baar pucha tab woh Court wala kathghare mai nai khadi thi na!! so she can easily avoid him and his question inside the house . Aj to Eijaz ne usko kathghare mai bula kar question kiya so there was no escape way.

Muje lagta hai iss situation mai usko Eijaz khud ne dala   Kathghare mai bula kar otherwise Aj bhi yeh baat nai hota.

Right, this is going to be my last response on this here - nothing against you, but this debate is doing my head in. 

Erm - Ruby ko koi padi nahi hain Eijaz ki yaan uski izzat ki, ke she refrained thus far and only spoke of this because she was in the khatghara today. I'm sorry - I don't buy that notion in the slightest - she's been uttaro-ing his izzat all week, and she continued that today. Usko koi dikkat nahi kisiko bhi, and khas kar Eijaz ko, demean karne mein. 

As for Pavitra's view - its hardly conclusive either way given she was simply nodding, and she has her own agendas - I based my view on the clip I watched, what I've seen of Eijaz so far in the house, what I've seen of Ruby so far, and what I've seen of Eijaz and Abhi's dynamic so far in the house. Based on that - my view (as is a few others' - albeit the minority) is that he meant to warn a friend - and was not in any event - out to degrade Abhi. I could be wrong, of course - but that is my view. 

Yeah vaddi vaddi palti Marta hai yeh Banda, kisse kya chahta hai , real personality kya hai iska kuch samaj nai aata . I like him since kavyanjali days . That was my favourite show and Eijaz too so I was excited to see him here but yeh to muje samaj he nai aata ki kisse kya chahta hai ... ekdum ajib hai yeh to😕

The first episode was actually very good. He looked like a wise player but his creepiness put me off. He is one of the most confused souls. 😆