Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFrozenl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Udhay

I clearly don't understand why is Eijaz made to be the innocent nice guy who is unfairly distance by Rubhinav. Abhinav clearly mentioned to Eijaz why Rubina doesn't want to talk with him, the way he jumped on her when she entered the home and was discussing on the 7 items thing was so annoying! Even I would stay from such a weirdo who puts up with Nikki's unreasonable tantrums but jumps on others when they were trying to make a point. After doing all this, he is trying to cut a sorry figure by repeatedly attempting to talk with her, when she is clearly done with him. Rubhinav are not here to tolerate Eijaz dynamic weirdo behaviour! 🤓

Ejaz knows the reason why Rubina maintains distance from him yet he wants to act like a victim and play like he doesn't know why she doesn't talk to him..such a weirdo and I absolutely dislike the way he talks. Horrible personality! 

Yeah he tolerates Nikki's  demands and the way she talks and last week he didn't like that Nikki was confirmed contestant  but now he agress and accepts her as confirmed one..what paltu 

Armu4eva thumbnail

I thought Eijaz & Abhinav are friends? If Abhi felt so bad about Eijaz's remark why he didn't confront his "friend"? 

#Food_for_thought! 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Udhay

I clearly don't understand why is Eijaz made to be the innocent nice guy who is unfairly distance by Rubhinav. Abhinav clearly mentioned to Eijaz why Rubina doesn't want to talk with him, the way he jumped on her when she entered the home and was discussing on the 7 items thing was so annoying! Even I would stay from such a weirdo who puts up with Nikki's unreasonable tantrums but jumps on others when they were trying to make a point. After doing all this, he is trying to cut a sorry figure by repeatedly attempting to talk with her, when she is clearly done with him. Rubhinav are not here to tolerate Eijaz dynamic weirdo behaviour! 🤓

Exactly well said.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I thought Eijaz & Abhinav are friends? If Abhi felt so bad about Eijaz's remark why he didn't confront his "friend"? 

#Food_for_thought! 

May be aise derogatory word par usko chillam chilli kar k screen space lene mai interest nai hoga isiliye dono ne distance maintain kiya bina kuch bhi Tamasha ke.

Aj eijaz ne khud clarification manga tab jo hai woh bol diya .

Abhinav ko acha khasa mudda banana chahiye tha , screen par apna stand lete bhi dikhta but pata nai dono ne silent treatment way kyun liya .

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

May be aise derogatory word par usko chillam chilli kar k screen space lene mai interest nai hoga isiliye dono ne distance maintain kiya bina kuch bhi Tamasha ke.

Aj eijaz ne khud clarification manga tab jo hai woh bol diya .

Abhinav ko acha khasa mudda banana chahiye tha , screen par apna stand lete bhi dikhta but pata nai dono ne silent treatment way kyun liya .

Talking =/= chillam chilli 😆

I thought they could have talked it like two old friends which I felt was their original dynamic. I still hope they talk it out. Abhi-Eijaz are one of the good dynamics. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 3 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

#Food_for_thought! 

Cuz he lets his wife fight his battles.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pls koi Rubina ko bataye thrs no serial going on here, meray pati pe lachan dialogues bohat hi ghissay pittay hai

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhinav had voiced his disagreement to both Eijaz n Pavitra...the bhabhi comment backfired on Eijaz..well for a moment, I too felt like this guy really is making an attempt to patch things up with Rubina but Rubina put him in a tight spot when he himself confessed tht he is not here to make relationships...I fail to understand why this guy never uses his weird expressions n hand movements while talking to Nikki n Pavitra but ll use it for Rubina n Jas..

It's nt always abt fighting n making a mudda on camera...thts how Abhinav is...he went n cleared it out with Pavitra...Rubina was upset with what Eijaz said...tht was her opinion n here if she is clearly stating wht she doesn't like, then it's right...

In case of Rubina n Abhinav, they respect each other's opinion...Abhinav doens't butt in when Rubina is putting her point n neither does she.

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The only contestant in the house whom I'm unable to understand that if he is good or bad or what & it's Eijaz.. 

One side saying he wants create relationship with Rubina & abhinav & then on seconds saying "wo yaha rishtey bnane nhi aaya"😕

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

He probably said it as in " sambhal sambhal iske kapde mat keech" how is this ilzaam lagana? He was probably just asking abhinav to be careful as keecha taani mein kapde idhar udhar hojate hai

Naa - but that explanation doesn't fit in with the oh so dramatic "wife defending her husband's izzat" now does it? Eijaz has absolutely zero reason to trash Abhinav in the way the Rubina insinuated today - they're friends, and it's obvious that they're old friends. And Abhi clearly has no such issue with Eijaz - which he would've had, had Eijaz truly trashed him thus. And Rubina knows that - she deliberately twisted it. 

This Rubina is a piece of work. A grudge-holder with a superiority complex the size of mt. Kili. Kya mast mudda mil gaya isko to trash the other man's intentions and character. Pati ki izzat ka jhanda . Her and her similarly character-trashing buddy Jasmine - they're in good company with each other. Taking advantage of the benefit the overarching mindset gives them 👏