Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

The only contestant in the house whom I'm unable to understand that if he is good or bad or what & it's Eijaz.. 

One side saying he wants create relationship with Rubina & abhinav & then on seconds saying "wo yaha rishtey bnane nhi aaya"😕

Same here, I am unable to understand his real personality 😕

Woh 2 side baat karta hai ek taraf bhabhi wala relationship and dusri taraf wo Yaha rishta banane nai aya . Same Nikki ke case mai bhi kiya , Nikki se bahot irritated rehta hai, Nikki confirm hui woh bhi usko acha nai laga tha but palti Mari Nikki ke tag ko bachane ke liye fight kar raha tha😕

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Naa - but that explanation doesn't fit in with the oh so dramatic "wife defending her husband's izzat" now does it? Eijaz has absolutely zero reason to trash Abhinav in the way the Rubina insinuated today - they're friends, and it's obvious that they're old friends. And Abhi clearly has no such issue with Eijaz - which he would've had, had Eijaz truly trashed him thus. And Rubina knows that - she deliberately twisted it. 

This Rubina is a piece of work. A grudge-holder with a superiority complex the size of mt. Kili. Kya mast mudda mil gaya isko to trash the other man's intentions and character. Pati ki izzat ka jhanda . Her and her similarly character-trashing buddy Jasmine - they're in good company with each other. Taking advantage of the benefit the overarching mindset gives them 👏

Who told you abhi clearly has no issue???!!!

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Woh 2 side baat karta hai ek taraf bhabhi wala relationship and dusri taraf wo Yaha rishta banane nai aya . Same Nikki ke case mai bhi kiya , Nikki se bahot irritated rehta hai, Nikki confirm hui woh bhi usko acha nai laga tha but palti Mari Nikki ke tag ko bachane ke liye fight kar raha tha😕

Exactly & today he said he has learned that how to play this game but I can't say when I m able to understand him.. 😆

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eijaz is not articulate, but what he meant to say was that in the task he doesnt care about relationships he will play to win it which is fair. What Ruby and abhinav dont understand is tht in some tasks even they will be pitted against each other. Friends or foes doesnt matter in tasks, yeh bb ga game hai and he will not put friends in same team forever dummies!! 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rubina went low ...she twisted it to make it sound a ridiculous blame. Even abhinav knows it that eijaz said it as a precaution in kheecha taani and not in a way to blame him for something which he didn't do. They are friends, why will he say something like that. What he meant was dhyan se....as a friend would advice to other friend while he is having a cheena jhapti session with anyone.

And eijaz dint bring the biggest point against rubina here....the way she talked to him on the votes matter yesterday. I wish he had put that up. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail

Ofcourse he doesnt care in tasks about relationships, he wants to win simple. If tomorrow ruby vs abhi is task, will rubina not play? Or will abhinav give up? How damn boring will it be. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Exactly & today he said he has learned that how to play this game but I can't say when I m able to understand him.. 😆

Muje bhi nai samaj aata Eijaz ka personality, bahot zyada weirdo hai, itna time jo gaya iska kuch clear nai hai, muje to yeh bahot fake lagta hai jab 2-2 sides par baat karta hai😕

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Ofcourse he doesnt care in tasks about relationships, he wants to win simple. If tomorrow ruby vs abhi is task, will rubina not play? Or will abhinav give up? How damn boring will it be. 

It’s not about doing give up, ap chahe jo bhi task kar rahe Ho apko woh strongly khelna chahiye and relationship ko bich mai nai Lana chahiye I believe in it but task mai bhi ek line ko cross nai karna chahiye .

Jaise Jasmine ne bola ki maine unko bola ki aap ka mooh se smell aa raha hai , itna close jana he kyun , thoda self control hona chahiye task mai bhi.

mz.gigglez thumbnail

It’s not about doing give up, ap chahe jo bhi task kar rahe Ho apko woh strongly khelna chahiye and relationship ko bich mai nai Lana chahiye I believe in it but task mai bhi ek line ko cross nai karna chahiye .

Jaise Jasmine ne bola ki maine unko bola ki aap ka mooh se smell aa raha hai , itna close jana he kyun , thoda self control hona chahiye task mai bhi.

why didnt jasmine ever have guts to say same to Sid? He does the same intimidating and smells. Yeh selective biasness nahi chalega, real bano real. 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So Mr. Weirdo decides to bring d same damn topic up for d nth time smiley26 lekin Rubina ne aisa dhoya ise is baar ki all he cud manage was sum sadi hui shaklein smiley37 from mera bhai hai, bhabhi bulana hai, family hai achha lagta hai pampering karna to mein rishte banane nahi aaya hu yaha...abe dhakkan toh fir poore hafte dimaag ka dahi kyu kiya wid ur hum saath saath hai crap...agar Abhinav ko screwdriver mil gaya ho toh sabse pehle apne zabardasti ke bhai ka screw tight karna plz smiley36