Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Eijaz is not articulate, but what he meant to say was that in the task he doesnt care about relationships he will play to win it which is fair. What Ruby and abhinav dont understand is tht in some tasks even they will be pitted against each other. Friends or foes doesnt matter in tasks, yeh bb ga game hai and he will not put friends in same team forever dummies!! 

This couple is dumb. They came here on picnic, game sahi se khelna nahi. bas doosre contestant ko pull down karna.

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Ejaz ne Kachra ko zayada importance de dia. Kachre ko uske place pe chhor dene ka.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Personally I don’t think Ejaaz meant the Pavitra thing in a bad way. As in he genuinely was asking Abhinav to be careful and not make any mistake. Don’t think intention was to make Abhinav look bad.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Personally I don’t think Ejaaz meant the Pavitra thing in a bad way. As in he genuinely was asking Abhinav to be careful and not make any mistake. Don’t think intention was to make Abhinav look bad.

May be Eijaz was genuine but iska words matter kar gaya .

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Abhinav is a thorough gentleman, he won't create muddas out of everything....Don't know Rubina but she wasn't fighting for her husband....she was answering Eijaj's question

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Abhinav is a thorough gentleman, he won't create muddas out of everything....Don't know Rubina but she wasn't fighting for her husband....she was answering Eijaj's question

Hi fruittoasty, How are you? Glad to see you here

Agree with your all the words.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I thought Eijaz & Abhinav are friends? If Abhi felt so bad about Eijaz's remark why he didn't confront his "friend"? 

#Food_for_thought! 

+1

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

No idea in that case - because I didn't see any frozen behaviour between Abhi and Eijaz. In any case - it's clearly open to interpretation. You believe Eijaz intended to shame Abhi - and Ruby is justified in how she's been treating him and what she said today and how she said it. I believe Eijaz was warning him as a friend, that Ruby knows that - and is aaram se exercising her grudge against him with her 'justified' demeaning of him. 

Because she knows what works with the audience - and 'pati ki izzat ka jhanda' works wonders. And I don't believe Ruby has been simply "maintaining her distance" - she's taken every opportunity to put Eijaz down and demean him. Her nasty stunt with the 'begging for votes' yesterday was proof enough.  

+1

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Hi fruittoasty, How are you? Glad to see you here

Agree with your all the words.

I am doing very well....how are you?

Good to see you too 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

The only contestant in the house whom I'm unable to understand that if he is good or bad or what & it's Eijaz.. 

One side saying he wants create relationship with Rubina & abhinav & then on seconds saying "wo yaha rishtey bnane nhi aaya"😕

yeh sab bolne ki baatein hain. you cannot survive in bb house for a long time without a relationship.🤓 agar relationship nhi banana toh pavitra ke saath kya chal rha hai iska. fake eijaz. 👎🏼