RuSha / AbraGun AT #4 tumhare bina - mai mar jaongi 🥀

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

AT 4!!! 😲

In 3-4 days!

What if YHC was a web series? What would change?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGH43UfBj0i/?igshid=9ekyi5sbwz11

Check this out

Every1 so happy priyanka is coming on the show someone said I hope bad app villain nah ho .. and she replied I hope the same so I ahve a feeling she I'll be  the person that will make preesha accept her feeling I dont thnk shes coming as a negative fingers cross no more negativity plz 

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Rudra is going to tell pree in hospital that he is coming to take saransh to k house. Only saransh. And pree talks to Saraansh about it at s house and then Yuvraj comes. Hearing his plan in trouble he tried to dissuade her saying why is she reacting this way when Rudra walk in.

foresight thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Check this out

Every1 so happy priyanka is coming on the show someone said I hope bad app villain nah ho .. and she replied I hope the same so I ahve a feeling she I'll be  the person that will make preesha accept her feeling I dont thnk shes coming as a negative fingers cross no more negativity plz 

when she said she hopes the same means that she is going to turn negative. If she wasn’t she would have said no straight off. She is going to be after Rudra as well. Poor girl doesn’t know Rudra has pree to be possessive about at one end and mishka on the other side who will not let her number slide down to 3 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Check this out

Well the article does say pree gets jealous but fir Rudra its only business.

Just hope this continues and they don't evolve to make the new entry obsessed with Rudra

foresight thumbnail

From Rudra side it will be business...can’t say the same from the new entries side 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Congratulations For AT #4🥳

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Well the article does say pree gets jealous but fir Rudra its only business.

Just hope this continues and they don't evolve to make the new entry obsessed with Rudra

Lol well we can take it in a  positive way too

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

when she said she hopes the same means that she is going to turn negative. If she wasn’t she would have said no straight off. She is going to be after Rudra as well. Poor girl doesn’t know Rudra has pree to be possessive about at one end and mishka on the other side who will not let her number slide down to 3 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Lol nah yaar I mean she can be positive too ... lol u never knw 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Well am happy preesha gona spy on yuvraj atleast shell get to see his real face